JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17632797
twitter.com/AnonBabble

n.b.: "Romanians" in Hungary are actually Hungarians from Transylvania.

Makes sense. It's retarded how arbitrarily Hungary's borders were redrawn after the war. Millions of ethnic Magyars trapped in foreign lands.

>The Baltics are all Russian dominated

Won't be long now before some reports of mistreatment of Russian minority spring up and Russia annexes it

POLACKS GET OUT.

polan is colonising iceland and norway with their catholscum spawn , quick, kill them with fire

No Slavs allowed in the West

no cathols either

They used to do it all the time but have done it less in the last few years. Guess the oldfags are finally dying out.

>prodcucks getting outbred by catholics everywhere
Sucks to be you guys

THIS

And also THIS

Brits flee here in large numbers.

Ireland, forever getting ANGLO'D

Paddies flee here in larger numbers though if it's any consolation. There are more Britons of native Irish descent now then there are Irishmen of native Irish descent.

traitorous papal scum

>Italy
I'm not complaining, italian women are great

>Traitorous
Umm, sweetie, we didn't betray the pope

Actually I agree, polish people shouldn't migrate to Iceland, it's just very bad environment for us.

That sounds like you got paddied. Also I genuinely had a conversation with a British girl who told me she left the UK for Ireland because a Muslim told her they don't serve white people in his shop.

um sweetie we didnt leave the unity of the church bcs some faggot coudnt knock up his wife

the pope is a heretic, he betrayed Christ and every believer , to hell with you scumbags

you too, eat shit croat scum you left the unity of the church in 1050something didn't you ? you're all going to hell

>2015

lol no Croatia just stayed loyal to the pope in 1054

Romanians are the biggest migrant group here. Guess they have less kids than moroccans.
They both comit the same amount of crimes.

POO

>ethnic Magyars

A myth, modern day Hungarians are a hodgepodge of Europeans surrounding them

>Modern Hungarian-speaking populations seem to be specifically European.
>Our findings demonstrate that significant genetic differences exist between the ancient and recent Hungarian-speaking populations, and no genetic continuity is seen.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17632797

too bad we will come anyway

>All those countries with new Polish Babies!

Hopefully the Poles there will continue raising their kids Conservative and to hate muslims while also mitigating mussie birth rates.

Poles who migrate across Europe are some of the most degenerate people on this planet.

I knew a Polish girl in University who came here, she's a communist and feminist who does drugs and forces herself to be a lesbian. When she came here, she was christian, conservative, and hot as fuck. Now she's obese and diabetic and she thinks it's funny that she needs an operation on her knees because of how fat she is

Don't lose wars, loser.

lol the Germans are moving to Denmark

it is known.
western degeneracy breaks people

I was actually thinking of moving to Ireland, but I was told there is a lot of drug use. I have a family so I'm looking for somewhere safer, without a lot of oogabooga types. Think Ireland would be good or should I go further out?

What's living in Poland like user? How much does it cost to live comfortable in Krakow or Warsaw?

the pope is the traitor you croat, of all Christianity when he said he is the vicar of Christ and he will replace Christ on earth from now on

>Germany
>Poland
>Not Syria or Turkey

Looks false to me

>What's living in Poland like user?
i duno i havent ever lived anywhere else, but if i were to guess its nice, im satisfied.
i only wish other countries would leave us alone
>How much does it cost to live comfortable in Krakow or Warsaw
by my definition of comfortable
well you can rent a 30m^2 flat for less than 2k zl a month, food wont be more than 600zl so i guess with added buffer 4k zl would be enough per month

and i wonder where algeria popped up from in france, i thought its illegal to ask about race in census in frogland

Race is illegal not nationality and ethncity

Thank god, germans are good. Although we also have a lot of italian fags

Depends what do you mean by comfy.

We dont really go to pub's for drink, and eat at home 95% of time.

Its very different in UK as I renember. Alot of people cant even do simple dish, and pubs are always full.

Big cities arent cheap, but if you have some saved money from UK, it should be allright. Just hurry, because your currency is going down so fast it wont be useful soon enough.

Indians = degenerates

I lived in Ireland for a while. Any white girl with a black, and/or with a mudblood kid was Polish.

I guess they should have fought harder then.

question to the butthurt belt - would you stop being butthurt if russia repatriated all it's citizens from your country?

be nice

so it's fish and shits

>Romanians are going to take back Rome

Godspeed my nordic brothers

apologise now

you know its not too late to convert over right?

poor soul, so misguided and angry

>Germany

Escaping in every direction they can. lel

Ireland is perfectly safe lmao. There is a lot of drug use in 20 somethings though. I used to hang around with a pretty degenerate crowd and I was shocked at the shit they did. Opened my little sheltered eyes. On the plus side we don't have any sharia controlled zones.

Warsaw is terrible, other cities are OK.

>all those eastern countries getting RUSS'D

Been specially to northern part (Gdansk) and overall was pretty confy and cheap. You won't see any black or moor in miles. Only couple vietnamites at most.

>Ukraine

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET OOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

This doesn't mean shiet bc angola black diaspora is 30 000. This happens to Portugal bc 1 million Portuguese lived in Portuguese Africa and most were born there and were forced to flee in 75 or they would be killed or women raped. Full European ancestry like the white South Africans

>it's werking

Underrated

>India fucking poo colored

none of what you said makes ethnic hungarians a myth you dumb fucking gypsy

Make north slavic now!

Amsterdam and Rotterdam aren't Dutch like London isn't British

The replacing is real

Traitorous? Who could the one true holy roman catholiv church betray the Jews?

> scarred.jpg