Indian journalist AMA

Why are you all so racist? I'm disatisfied. Bbc points out your hostility towards friends of colour. Bbc is verily right about Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin
youtube.com/watch?v=yJMkFXLCDek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why are you all so racist?
Because Sup Forums is always right. That's why.

will you write me 100 articles for 1$?

Why don't you poo in loo? BBC points out your hostility to plumbing. BBC is verily right about Indians.

POO

Bog-pilled poo?

I'm not actually racist, I'm just against the push for mass immigration. Cities have always been a hub for trade and such, but a nation needs a solid core otherwise what everything dissolve into chaos. Indians are pretty nationalistic, right? If I went to India I would try some local food and avoid McDonald's.

IN

What are you going to do about the poo, Aphu

LOO

Letsgoboys.png

What did the BBC say?

link faggot

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Heres your precious BBC fucktard .... bbc.com/pidgin

Hello my dearest bitch lasagna. Did you already do the needful today?

This Nigerian Yam Picking website is always right you pleb. Racism is the natural way of life, had you been in your homeland you would have understood. The world is born racist. Indians too are inherently racists. Just talk to a pleb on the street - doesn't know shit but will hate Britain just cause they were once the owner of this subcontinent.
>People of colour are victim
What a joke. I will take this opportunity to tell this board that we Indians are racists against our own countrymen and the myriad of colour, whites come far down the list. Although, some are born patronizers who love whiteness and emulate them.
Get off your high horse and start seeing the reality.

>AMA
do you use external designated shitting street or do you have a mini shitting street located in your house/bathroom so you can release ?

>1 post by this ID

Why take pictures of you stoel and then use it for a post. Discusting

kill yourself, street shitter.

why are you so filthy?

kek! thread-ender

>1 post by this poo
why live?

The same BBC that brought us this?

bbc.com/pidgin

GTFO England and my board streetshitting pajeet

fucking lol

What are you talking about, I love Big Black Cock.

Why do you smell bad? Is it just the curry? When I eat curry I don't smell like shit, so it can't just be that. Do you have a specific gene that makes you stink?

wtf im getting mixed feelings now

the jew fears the pajeet

Can confirm. 100% true.
The stench of sewers and logged rivers in big cities are so severe that a foreigner who has never been to India might suffer a panic attack and physical convulsions due to the smell. It is 100fold worse in humid Monsoon season.

No toilets divorce

Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurting me.

>Dat hairline
Just shave it off man, Jesus Christ.

You have to go back.

>AMA
>1 post by this ID
Bravo

Go back to the jungle kemosabe.

Nobody is asking me

if anyone honestly expects that the contemporary cultural trend of publicly accepted racism and outright hostility towards white people will go without backlash, then they are either willfully ignorant of human nature, or just a drooling retard who should be kept away from a publishing office. Sup Forums is the last great bastion of truly fee speech on the internet. This is the ONLY place many people can vent. Stop being a faggy internet conquistador and get back to sucking your girlfriend's feminine penis ~desu

Its called politically INCORRECT. Try it.

youtube.com/watch?v=yJMkFXLCDek

Stream now live

>Sup Forums is the last great bastion of truly fee speech on the internet.

hahahahhaha

Poo? In loo!