Why is it that a majority of spree killers in America are done by white males?

because when whites chimp out they go big.

Maybe they should make him Arab lol

Because when niggers do, it's common news.

Genocidal nature

White boii

Cause when black people kill a bunch of people its just called monday

fpbp
The only one better than us at this are sandniggers.

The people with the highest kill count in the US are still the mexicans and niggers though

>counting blacks as arabs

Because media perceives it as such, here

and yet still blacks kill shit ton of whites and way more than these lonely spree killers

Whites are better at everything they try.

Most serial killers are black. Some of the most prolific killers in America are black but they're gang land killers so not reported on. Those 12k gun related deaths each year come from somewhere op.

How come the killers are white but the victims are white too?
How come they aren't black, but when blacks do it, the victims are white?

Really makes you think, huh?

>Most serial killers are black
No they aren't. Historically they're white, but about half of serial killers and spree killers since 2000 have been black.

Willy Wonka has his own MKULTRA program.

He means technical definition of a serial killer idiot

I don't think you have much room to be calling anyone an idiot

Smart enough to not get caught straight away..

>No they aren't.

How many black and hispanic gang crime is reclassified as normal crime, gang crime, "drug related" crime, whereas white people would get lumped into spree and serial killer status?

How many technical serial killer do you think can exist in a city like Detroit with high levels of casual murder and shit clearance rates even for obvious crimes?

You can go into a spiel about how you need to fit the bill with ramping violence and escalating frequencies but then you'd just reveal you don't know that's just one framework for serial killer theories that already has a large amount of outliers in an already small and poorly documented population.

Practical example: you've been here a while presumably and should have seen the cartel video where they skin, torture and decapitate a guy, his handless arms clawing at thin air. This is a practical example far worse than a large amount of recognized serial killers. Serial women stranglers can't even compete with this level of brutal violence. Yet we all know upon capture those fucks will never be classified as serial or spree killers, they'll just fall into the "cartel violence" label as gang members.

Accurate reporting on this topic is near impossible to find because the criminal classifications that's the origin of all studies is fundamentally flawed and makes racial discrimination baked into it.

>they dont know niggers in africa kill each other way more than whitey did

I guess american education is involved

Because the majority of people now and historically in the United States have been white.

Explain Chicago. Every day.

Because niggers are too stupid to do any crime competently, whites are smarter and tend to be a lot more effective

First, it's not the case. Second, nogs can't into planning. When niggers kill people it's just considered gang violence, they get away and continue.

If you look at incidents in which ten or more individuals were killed in a single incident, excluding building destruction such as OKC or WTC, whites actually have a lower incidence rate than Asians. Muslims are twenty times more likely to perpetrate an act in which ten or more people die.

why is it that a majority of spree killers in America are done by white ma.....wew

why is it that a majority of spree killers in America are done by white ma.....wow

why is it that a majority of spree killers in America are done by white ma.....sheeeeiiiiittttttt

Because WHITE (((people))) are not even human.

Please address this anons post, shill faggot. Like a pussy you just ignore facts. You need a noose.

Even at chimping we beat niggers.

better aim. sage all fields

Kys

Look at all those white males

Wtf no pulse night club guy?

there's a spree killing or three every weekend in Chicago

>what is considered arab
>what is a mass shooting
also why isnt the population data out of 100,000 because there are vastly more white people in the US compared to arabs who i believe make up less than 2% i think at best

I hate American non-whites, they need to be extracted of their bodily fluids.

>look at my cherry picked examples

Thats it? Compared to how many white men, and children that shoot up random people because muhhh feelsies?

No you fucking cum skin, YOU kys.

this is a very good point, a lot of gang violence and killings can be considered serial killings, just because a blood targets and kills a bunch of guys wearing blue doesn't mean that he isnt a serial killer

>baiting this poorly
You tried.

Found the triggered tranny fag

Underrated

Those are drug related. Not the same retard. Also fuck you nigger.

because when beaners and niggers do it they call it gang violence. in fact they just stopped reporting on it because it was making them lose viewers having to hear about people getting shot every morning whne you are just trying to find out the weather.

1 post sliding faggot, fuck your kind, I hope you bleed out from a perforated anal fissure. Quit replying to these weak faggots.

fpbp

Hahaha you niggers are always "poppin yo gatz sidewayz in da hood cuz youz be wearin DA rong colors, my nigga". Kys monkey. Oooga booga nigger!

gangs dont rep colors anymore like they used to

wait how is it a white story?
the main characters are a jew and a nigger

Bc we are a huge majority when compared to individual ethnic groups. Are people simply not taught the term "per capita " anymore?

>what is per capita
Sure you're not a nigger or a liberal?

Thats why they just shoot a bunch of random people, well, they would if they could aim. They hit more people by accident then on purpose. I wonder if you're safer if they're actually trying to kill you.

Fucking millennials can't even get gang colors right these days.

Because nignogs kill one guy, immediate get arrested because they are dumb as a rock and don't even get a chance to start a spree.

Bump