Imagine how much they would have laughed at you for being a creepy ugly non-Chad loser?

Imagine how much they would have laughed at you for being a creepy ugly non-Chad loser?

Imagine if you took the dumb normie advice and asked her out? She would give one word answers then laugh at you to her hundreds of instagram followers.

Imagine how many ugly nerds they laughed at?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4823776/Drunk-driver-admits-killing-student-Dominique-Wright-23.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4821258/Family-s-warning-girl-dies-taking-MDMA.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4823776/Drunk-driver-admits-killing-student-Dominique-Wright-23.html
archive.is/0cux0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4821258/Family-s-warning-girl-dies-taking-MDMA.html
archive.is/1e9yH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ha! shame us keks didn't get to watch the whore croak

:^) how cheeky of her sucking dicks and doing hard drugs

Hey guise i am a cheeky boi that loves going around starting forest fires and beating women dressed in hijab :^)

Follow me on my cheeky adventures as i throw a mulatto child from a rooftop while calling for a race war

>Sniff the Molly, Leave on a trolley

What the actual fuck is going on in this thread?!

S to spit on the whores grave

It is cheeky breeky for you, slav ex-eastern block citizen.

y'all really couldn't net her? go betapost on

This, the fuck

roastie identified

Witnessed
S

>4/10 bong roastie ODs
>this is worth making a thread for

>>>/reddit/

How omega does a "man" have to be to make a thread like this, I wonder.

Lovely.

>muh-muh-muh perfect women!

Strange greentext considering nothing of the sort was implied. I guess I triggered another omega wallowing in his own delusions.

3D women deserving nothing but contempt.

110% autism, that's what's happening

The kind that has never gotten laid, unless she was paid.

Hey microdick, timestamp your penis.

lol I love it.
"I'm a nice guy! Why don't girls like me, I'm so nice I only talk to them once to ask them out out of no where but they don't immediately decide to fuck me. I'm glad she died!"
beta af bruh. Absolutely subhuman and weak.

>Asking for non-feminine dickpix

Bit homo, to be honest.

Take this shit to r9k faggot

being a virgin after the early 20's really does a number on people's psyche. there is nothing more pathetic than fits of impotent rage by societal outcasts. no wonder you all spend 10 hours a day in this safe space hug box that is Sup Forums

t. roastie whose only value will decline before even 1/3 of her life is over

>doesn't bang milfs and gmilfs
Absolutely haram.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4823776/Drunk-driver-admits-killing-student-Dominique-Wright-23.html
archive.is/0cux0
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4821258/Family-s-warning-girl-dies-taking-MDMA.html
archive.is/1e9yH
Run them through an archive

Only in 2D

OP found

I wish more people would die from recreational drugs :)

I've never seen a 17 year old grandma before.

It's always some dumb bitch that dies from taking some random shit, if it's a guy it's some underage dipshit that would probably snort Tylenol if you told him it would get him high. There's a pretty extensive list of reasons why it's hard to feel bad for her.. mainly that she didn't have the sense to go straight to the hospital when she started getting sick. I don't care how scared you are of getting in trouble, if you take something and start getting 'violently ill' you don't try to go home to sleep it off. Buck up, go get your stomach pumped and live to deal with the conequences. Which really for a pretty young girl are going to be minimal, people will be sympathetic and more passed off at whoever gave her the drugs.

Wouldn't that cost 3 million dollars in America?

whats the ultimate way out of this?

Depends if you have insurance or not. Where I live you can get free insurance from the state that will completely cover emergency room visits. Without it you just get billed a few thousand dollar bill and just never pay it, as long as you don't mind your credit getting fucked up but nobody in their 20s has good credit anyway.

Me too.

Go to /r9k/. Yeah dumb slut great not politics we don't care. Women being degenerate isn't politics.

>Take drugs
>Die

Pathetic

Depends. We see MDMA and occasionally MDA overdoses pretty regularly.

Most of they resolve themselves with fluids and external cooling. Those visits will cost less than 1k to uninsured persons.

In the cases of out of control hyperthermia it's much worse. They're always on the verge of multiple organ failure. These people require venous caths for cooling and a team of people working over them for hours as they can go down hill with no warning. This costs tens of thousands.