ANTIFA get fucked

I got one of their videos shoah'd. Seeing this made my morning bright and sunny. Gonna see if i can nail more of their shit to the wall.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ywS8OY128uU
popularmilitary.com/veteran-trolls-antifa-protester-hit-no-nos-tear-gas/?utm_source=The Salty Soldier
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

witnessed

fucking ban every single video you come across to be honest. that's the only way youtube will do something different

Wow, a fucking tattletale

Get out of my country

good work lad

antifa terrorism has to be stopped. Thes epeople have everyone around them scared to talk politics. Literal Terrorism.

Don't forget to tip off the FBI too. they will investigate when you send evidence..

aww is the little baby triggered by antifa?

You are the chosen one, your reports actually carry results. Godspeed Cananon

>Being manly and good means enduring the abuse and watching others getting abused while doing nothing

Modern Canadian Masculinity everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=ywS8OY128uU

>a video gets taken down
it's over for antifa

Haha look at all the commies getting triggered,

Good on ya. I might join you on YT and try to hunt down some of those videos, too.

i see you are here to demoralize. it might not be what you intended but it is what you are doing. someone trained you to do it, the real boss of you.

>we don't have a culture

This fat fuck is beyond repair.

Apparently not anymore

kek

Arizona AntiFa is one of ours, moron. The guy who runs it is a god-tier troll.

Remember pic related from a few days ago?

>facebook DOT com SLASH arizonaantifa SLASH videos SLASH 1911981445720386

Come on, Sup Forums is supposed to be better than this

Nice job faggot.
Now when when normies decide to google Antifa Arizona the vid won't be there.
Good job though. When you learn to think of how a chain of events works you'll know what how to handle the situation instead of hurr durr I trolls duh antifers and get dur vidya removed.
They themselves are too stupid to realize they're hurting themselves.
The same as you evidently.
Their propaganda and videos are only a bad thing.
Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.

Excellent job OP. Have a bump

Shaddap Justin.

The best course of action would be leaving it so as to have material to dox faggots

Sounds plausible - oops.

This is how you play their game. The guidelines that they cheered on to be anti right/conservative also automatically apply to them. This is how you play the game of laws.

100% one of ours, senpai

popularmilitary.com/veteran-trolls-antifa-protester-hit-no-nos-tear-gas/?utm_source=The Salty Soldier