Just a normal day in USA

just a normal day in USA

>niggers killing niggers
>cops killing niggers

Utopian

bullshit..not a normal day in the USA...just a nigger filled city.

>HE GUD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN
I love how the cops wait until he turns around before they shoot him by the way.

Every shot after the first ended up in the pavement. I'm no expert, but...

he was getting shot at

What the fuck did that street do to him to make him to shoot it?

Ban racist pavement now!

good kek my finnish friend.

>staggering around like you're drunk and/or tripping
>waving a gun around wildly and shooting at everything
>turn toward two cops with guns drawn at you
>get shot

Someone please tell me what the alternate outcome to this scenario was.

Hey, fuck you Morocco, I thought we were cool.

im a fat daddy!

Just a normal thread on Sup Forums. Why can't we have peace on Sup Forums. Let's be friends!

MOAR!!!

RARE
FLAG

does the woman on the right have a gopro on her head?

>some fucking ape got his hands on a pistol
and yanks don't understand why we don't want guns

Bullets ricochet on the ground.

I hate niggers so goddamn much. I just got new nigger roommates and here are my feelings about that: FUCK NIGGERS

the scene plays out like a comedy bit
>nig hugs nig
>sees cops, runs off
>other nig pulls a gun
>bang bang fuck da police
>they're right behind me aren't they?

Guns are not the problem though. It is the apes. We should be removing the apes, not the guns.

I'm ok with this daily

That gif right there

THE

IS

how I want to go out of this world

> that streak of light that flew by the nigger at :07

Was it a ghost?

Why are the cops such bad shots, unless I'm misjudging the distance. Also top kek at that one cop trying to one-hand it

>why we don't want guns

the fuck you talking about?

yous got a shitload of illegal guns smuggled in daily, and increasing, the only ones who will trully suffer tomorrow in your bongland are the ones not prepared for it.

nigger accuracy, no wonder they were so easy to kill back in Rhodesia.

>America takes out the trash

And? What's a normal day in Morocco? Consanguineous rape and religious superstition?

I'm 27 and I've never seen a single illegal gun in England. Meanwhile I went on a 2 week trip to America and saw a guy gunned down.

Rekt thread?

you are full of shit

like all anglos are.

Amerifat rekt thread plz.

fpbp

Never forget the goats.

CHICAGO YES!

I've been to America multiple times and didn't see any weapons outside a police officers and border agents. If you want to talk about guns, quote facts. No one cares about your shitty anecdotal evidence stories, you inbred asshole.

JUST ANOTHER NIGGA DAY

Chimpcagoan here AMA

nigger bought a glock

This. Although I visited the mid west and saw some people open carrying, all white though. Nogs don't have the time preference to acquire guns legally, they just illegally carry in their waste band of sweat pants

While I think about this stupid comment, I have never seen a gun outside police, hunters, and shooting ranges in Canada. There's something like one gun per every person in Canada, and very low gun crime. Anyone without violent priors can get a license.

It's almost like gun crime happens more often in violent areas full of minorities. Who would have thought that it represents the culture and not guns being inherently dangerous?

also

just like in my grand theft auto games!

given that anglo land is 90% niggers and muslims this is sound logic. i'd hate to have a way to defend my self as well....ohhhh wait we all have g uns and no ill comes of it, you fucking coward.

Oh.... You'll see more guns soon. Except they'll be in shitskins hands. You cucked faggots are cowards.

Holy shit a leaf with a brain! Good to see lad. Guns aren't the problem. Certain "humans" are the problem. If black/ghetto crimes were removed, America would be a very safe country. Its just the niggers. Seriously. But we can't say that, can we?!?

the USA was settled and colonized by white Christian hetero europeans. then the greedy lazy ass elitists (((filthy vampire rats))) brought over their help and now we are stuck, generations later with worthless layabout parasites. just think of an abandoned zoo and a group of apes escape and live somehow. an invasive parasite species. I know this history because my family was one of the first to settle here. my normal day is go to the beach and enjoy a nice sunny surf session, but I'm white so I guess every creature has its certain behaviors it adheres to.

The swiss understand guns.

White supremacists make the guns and give them to people of color to create crime. If they didn't have the guns and weren't forced to live in poverty because white people steal everything from them this wouldn't be happening. When we get rid of guns we get rid of racism.

feels good man

quality pottry

fuck yeah. fpbp, checked.

Canada used to be a great place of peaceful normal people and guns and outdoorsman were plentiful because it was just ingrained in the culture.

Then the Chinks, niggers and shitskins came.

fuck the world I want to watch it burn

>Meanwhile I went on a 2 week trip to America and saw a guy gunned down.

lmao I don't think so friendo. where did this happen? story?

north side or south side?

Sheeeeeet

did he survive?

source?

This

clearly.

Resident evil :europa

Did he dead

>A Sweade
>quality post
You're good Sevn, you can come over.

>second police car just drives away like nothing was happening
wtf burgers?

Nah died 6 weeks later. Un-sanitized bullets and pavement lead to an infection, really tragic.

Nigger got put down like the animal it always was, I don't see anything wrong with this.

There was another wild nog to put down elsewhere.

Such a shame that 6 weeks of hospital care was wasted on filth like that. That could care could have been given to someone who actually deserved it.

>Un-sanitized bullets
how barbaric. i always thoroughly disinfect my bullets to avoid just this type of situation. thoughts and prayers with his family and the poor shooter(s) who mistook him for an enemy combatant

>>second police car just drives away like nothing was happening
>wtf burgers?

people always post that. this was a developing situation and the other cop was looking at traffic waiting to turn. the first cops who shot the guy just stumbled across the situation.

Why the fuck couldn't we pick our own cotton?!?!

its Chicago, just part of the scenery

I've lived in America my whole life and have never seen a shooting. I think you're full of shit

>killing violent niggers is bad
kys OP

Look at that piss poor form. Dude couldn't hit the broad side of the barn he literally starts shooting the pavement.Like if you were really serious about the thug life wouldn't you at least learn how to fucking shoot?

You are wrong

Niggers holding guns sideways.

My sides, user Thank you and saved.

And youll do that by creating a welfare state keeping the blacks on the democratic plantation and causing a schism between people that do no work and commit the most crime and the white and brown people that paid taxes with work.

>nigger stole a glock
ftfy user

So much wasted ammo. Always double tap though.

>Another unarmed black child killed by police.
Why does America just let this happen?

1\10 here's your (you)

I would like to point out that the driver gets out and fired half a magazine without hitting anything, then the passenger nailed a perfect CNS shot in one.

that is night though

>nignogs killing nogs
That nig didn't killed no one.

I've lived in two of America's worst cities for nignogs and I've only seen the crime scene for a driveby. You lucked out if you managed to see someone shot. Shootings only happen deep in the ghetto between gangs anything outside of the ghetto is rare.

the cop driver is a terrible shot, unloaded and missed every shot

American here, can confirm. I get shot at through my bedroom window every morning and have to shoot at 6 people on my morning sprint to my car. Driving down the interstate see my automatic Uzi getting some action at bastards driving by. There's usually one or two shootouts at work. Drive home and sprint back into the house is the same as before.
God bless, OP.

how can you guys see that? I need to have my vision checked, I guess.

>this ""nation"" actually rules the world

Brazil or Mexico I bet

Most of the shots have their muzzleflash between frames, but you can still watch for the hands recoil every time it goes off.

test

yeah, I watched it again full size, and I agree with your original post.

>white hand
>white paramilitary squads killing niggers in the hood
Make this a thing.

>he doesn't wake up, have a heart attack, and shoot himself to restart his heart every morning