4 Nafris fugees rape a woman from Poland and beat her husband

The aggression happened at the beautiful location of the beach of Rimini, on the Adriatic coast.

corriere.it/cronache/17_agosto_26/rimini-stuprata-spiaggia-branco-al-fidanzato-e5320536-8a57-11e7-9cdf-af55e7113da5.shtml

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=45&v=Ih5rP6HJ1WM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ft-kvdpsqcE
youtube.com/watch?v=cUZhOi0upX0&ytbChannel=Tamil Taklamakan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well... all you had to do was to go to a polish beach

but then you have to bathe near slavs

>Walls
Hehe Trump would be happy

Thanks, Merkel!

>go to Polish beach
>get raped by Russians

>wanting to swim in shit thats is the baltic sea

Last year this would have been front page news everywhere. European women are being raped everyday by migrants invaders.

I dream of a day where i see something like this in real life. I want to know what it feels like.

Beautiful

video from the beach, they found the woman's underwear.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=45&v=Ih5rP6HJ1WM

Its just crowd of white people

Literally an endangered site to see. In 50 years it will be impossible to see. Even Poland will have the problem soon. That realization has made more racists than ever. We are being flooded.

You Poles don't know good you have it.

kek

>I want to know what it feels like.
Salty and hot.

REFUGEES WELCOME!

This shiptar again.

Saw the news on Ansa. Somehow I already knew that the aggressors weren't Italian.

Holy shit I thought we were safe. Do you think the police will ever find them?

What a traumatic experience. I wonder if the couple will break up. They were 26yo, that's a lifetime of trauma waiting for them.

They could have had this
youtube.com/watch?v=Ft-kvdpsqcE

I went to a Polish beach last summer. It was pretty awesome, not going to lie. It felt like I was on a different planet with how I actually seen nothing but white people. The only part I disliked was trying to find a spot as you can see how crowded it is. I even came across a German family with 1 daughter who sat beside me who were speaking in German which I don't think anyone minded. Also, they let their daughter go topless as she was incredibly young but I think it was rare to see that. I find it funny they could probably only do that there as everywhere else was filled with shit skins and refugees who would probably try to kidnap their daughter and rape her.

>Somehow I already knew that the aggressors weren't Italian.
Well, few weeks ago there were news of gang rapes in Napoli and Puglia by locals IIRC.

It's not like you can tell a migrant and a neapolitan apart

>Also, they let their daughter go topless as she was incredibly young but I think it was rare to see that.
Happens every time in Italian beaches. Nothing strange about it.

So it's sure the rapists aren't italians?

I never see that here in Canada. Which is pretty funny considering how we had a pedophile create our child sex education and our country is incredibly degenerate.

Would Sup Forums break up with the woman?

>The only part I disliked was trying to find a spot as you can see how crowded it is
This is why you need to get up early and go and set up your little "castle", pic rel. Meanwhile the rest of your family will eat a breakfast and join you later.

>I even came across a German family with 1 daughter who sat beside me who were speaking in German which I don't think anyone minded.
there is a lot of Germans spending vacations here, it is very cheap and very close for them and yet they can escape from their liberal hellhole

> Also, they let their daughter go topless as she was incredibly young but I think it was rare to see that
it is pretty normal here that small girls, like 3-4 y.o. are topless on a beach

Locals or (((locals)))?

>Happens every time in Italian beaches. Nothing strange about it.
Won't be long before Italian girls are advised to cover up to avoid 'misunderstandings'.

"""p*lish""" beach

Would want to, but probably would not due to being white and having empathy and compassion for our women. Also, it is your fault for not protecting your woman properly.

>be at the hospital
>disgusted look at the ex-girlfriend
>"implying I would date used goods"

Why would you want to? You tried to protect her and it wasnt her fault

Can confirm, I still have nightmares after I saw saggy tits of a grandma on Santa Marinella beach when I was 15 yo

"""ge*man""" """country"""

The gf is probably going to break up with the boyfriend. Her instincts will tell her that he cannot protect her. It doesn't matter that he was outnumbered.

This is part and parcel of living in a muslim country.

Because she got raped, that's most woman's fantasies. Nothing will top it, even if she's scarred from it. Regardless, she will probably become frigid from being raped (and having the rapist leave her). She's ruined. Of course if you already have kids with her, then you just have to deal with it.

>pic rel
OPEN BORDERS FOR POLISH BEACHES

But seriously, nobody does that in Italy, we just put big ass umbrellas and coolers with the food under it.

Poland has beaches?

Spread to based Polish societies.

>Because she got raped, that's most woman's fantasies. Nothing will top it, even if she's scarred from it.
Who invited /r9k/?

And the bf would always remind her of the trauma. It's a shitty situation and most people would break up.

Of course, a kraut more triggered by a beach belonging to Poles than his whole country belonging to shitskins

>that's most woman's fantasies. Nothing will top it
What the fuck? Put down the weed.

Didn't know it was a thing in Canada too, i know americans are completely insane about topless children but i thought it was a religion thing

wasnt my mom

wasnt my sister

wasnt my cousin

0 (zero) fucks given

but hay at least she got a fuck (or more)!

AHAAAHAHAAAAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah, I know, I was in Rimini a few years ago, but this is just a part of Polish culture and everybody wants his personal space.

shut up you stupid slavic garbage and go hang out in a v4 thread

piece of stupid turd

>
> Of course, a kraut more triggered by a beach belonging to Poles than his whole country belonging to shitskins

underrated post, 9.5/10

>and everybody wants his personal space
So did Hitler.

Anyway I see no umbrellas. Is the sun so weak that you never need one?

shitler wanted everyone's personal space

dago boy

>tfw I will never get my hands on a refugee who just raped a white women

If you think the Ukrainians revolution and war were crazy you should see what it would be like if we were invaded by raping Muslims

we prefer tents to umbrellas

I'm armed 100% of the day. If I can't bring my knife or sidearm, I don't go. Goddamn, I love this country.

Jesus, this is literally Finnish-autism-meme tier.
(Unless the wind is so strong that you need those to avoid the sand everywhere).

Baba bless

>you should see what it would be like if we were invaded by raping Muslims

dont worry bitch, you'll have a chance to prove how "crazy"you dumb fucks are once again.

retaliation is certain for getting involved in Syria

yous wont dodge that bullet

>>go to Polish beach
>>get raped by Russians
Nope. Not the Slav way

>got to Polish beach
>get vassalized by Russians
>watch Gretel on a cheap vacation get raped by Russians

but frankly, we don't have a free hand left to carry an umbrella, since we have to carry all those windbreaks

it is usually windy as fuck and sun is not shining too strong, it is rarely hotter than 30C.

Germans gave some beaches to Poland, although others had to put some pressure on them

Read
>My Secret Garden

pua is for fags like your idol from rsd tyler durden

damn western europe with their superior civilization, always raping and murdering people when they dont expect it

What has that got to do with My Secret Garden?

>sexual fantasy means women enjoy being raped
t. Ahmed

It's time for omerta, polacks

>omerta
*omertà

wrong bolshevik fuck stain

it's time for the Ottoman 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=cUZhOi0upX0&ytbChannel=Tamil Taklamakan

>rimini
You know, sometimes I wonder if it'll ever get as bad as bologna

They don't have to enjoy it. Like I said, they will become frigid. It's all unconscious.

>from Poland
And nothing of value was lost

>Go to Italian beach
>Be confused because the beach is so dark.
>Volcanic ash sand
>Africans & Maghrebis everywhere
>Realize Italy is a lost cause
>Retreat north to Poland and be thankful your nation is not a festering cesspool of degeneracy.

all of yurope shall be a lost cause

if we cannot have our own country.

no one will

ALLAHU AKBAR