Scientist don dey use di way mosquito like good thing, to take kill dem

What did he mean by this?

bbc.com/pidgin/world-41043010

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin/world-40997001
bbc.com/pidgin
youtube.com/watch?v=ufAPYR5cUhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't it really funny how how blatantly fucking racist leftists are?
They admittingly believe that niggers cannot speak a coherent language.

So like brit taxes paid for this lol

WE

Any Brits want to call other countries 'non countries' now after this?

Fucking disgusting

The hilarious thing is that BBC Pidgin is staffed entirely by nignogs fresh out of some social studies college. They paid almost $300m to make this happen. The nigs invented their own dialect of English that sounds like mental retardation. It's hilarious.

Welp

BE SCYENS NAO

You better get used to it. In 200 years this will be the default English spoken around the world.

>no way man you're just exaggerating
Remind me again what happened to Olde English

I can't believe this is real, and leftists are not shouting it down.

BECAUSE NIGERIANS REALLY NEEDED HELP MAKING MONEY THROUGH THE INTERNET

>200 years
I think 20, judging by the rate these people are arriving in Europe. We could get millions of them every months the next couple of years. It's hight time to shut down all welfare programs for non-citizens.

Why would they shut it down?
Liberals will lower the bar to ensure equality

This is how the average nig imagines becoming millionaire. You just become one without work.

>but di hustle no be small

> Copyright © 2017 BBC. De external site no concern BBC De way wey we de take go external link/Link policy

they really take it serious lmao

IF LIBERALS DO IT, THAT MEANS IT'S RIGHT.

IF STORMFRONT DID THIS, DAS RAYYYCIS

British people should stop paying for BBC.
Pussy ass bitch anglos. Stand up, holy shit!

Holy shit lol

>Ghana
>technology

See:

look at the nav bar

>home

>nigeria

>africa

really fires the neurons...

>$300m
not even mad. makes me think of this

SJWs will soon find out about Pidgin.

so "pidgin" is like english, except with a niggerese filter?

why the hell do they even promote this shit?

Isn't a high/standard language supposed to be a common denominator, so that everyone in the language area can at least read what is meant?

This is ridiculous, would be the same if some german media would write their shit in knackendeutsch

Just nuke the UK

Kek poo in loo

SJWs will pretend pigdin is a real language and put on Shakespeare performances in pigdin in Western theatres that will win awards from other Leftists and be well attended by applauding virtue signalling weirdos wanting to show how progressive they are.

This is like talking to a retard with a retarded voice because we think it will help him understand better.

Can the ayys come and firebomb the planet plz

bbc.com/pidgin/world-40997001

Come on Sup Forums you've got to be behind this

It's bastardised baby-talk English for retards, i.e. average IQ Blacks. There are similar creoles and pidgins anywhere a European language is encountered by 3rd worlders (e.g. Ebonics.)

Papua New Guina has a great one called Tok Pisin. It sounds like Jar-Jar Binks talking.

Everyday I'm more and more grateful one of my ancestors was a thief, rapist or murderer who got exiled to a spider and snake infested desert three feet from the sun on the other side of the planet.

I was just walking to Tesco and a nigger walking towards me dropped some trash on the floor. I point at it as I walk past and he turns and smiles and says "it's ok, my phone is topped up now" so I say "okay, so why not put it in the bin?" and he says "oh, ok!" as if the concept was novel to him. He had zero shame just dropping that on the floor. I've seen this behaviour among niggers hundreds of times.

Right now I'm sitting in my flat and the nigger across the street is blasting reggae music loud enough for the whole street to hear, as he's been doing since 12:30 today.

I am way too sensitive to be forced to spend my time anywhere near these fucking subhumans.

I don't understand. Are the people they are targeting with this bullshit can even read?

This reminds me of the the 90s when they started teaching ebonics in colleges.
For a while I remember people talking about it as if you were learning a second language.
Pro Tip for downlow racist lefties....dey is they. It's an accent you racist faggots.

what the fuck is going on?

>Give me latest gist
Is this the new quick rundown?

Africans are disgusted by Indian poopoo habits

Ah, you've run the article through that nigger generator that was popular 12 years ago.

Funny OP ;^)

Someone sends and answers all the Nigerian spam emails

it honestly sounds like a language you make up to make fun of a culture

>Bad as di situation be, Olajide no dey give up. She dey train 5 days a week, dey hope say di people wey dey run things go fit put their house in order make athlete like her fit achieve their dream.

>"I hope for many things for life, I wan break di world record before l retire. Make government help me get more equipment," this na wetin she tell BBC News Pidgin wen she talk to us for stadium where she dey train.

this is fascinating, you really get an insight into the african mind

So it's 2017 and everyone speaks newsspeak or gibberish . It's like someone predicted this.

is a beautiful thing, the destruction of words

>we wuz bix nood mo fugga

This is now literally a legitimate language.

Accuse the BBC of being racists that they're infering Africans can't learn proper English. Lefties are retarded enough to take the bait.

Holy shit its literally just broken english while throwing "dey" into shit randomly what the fuck

Blacks really aren't human.

dey post e make dey good na. check dey repeat numbas

I legitimately can't believe this is a real thing

thought pol was memeing

mi pronouns dey / dem

e /er
dey/dem
bix/nood

Holy fuck I'm dying

Look at mi I'm dey britian now

WHY DEY DO DAT??

In what way is this not incredibly insulting to black people? Imagine being a non-nigger black and seeing this shit, I would just feel so bad for my people I'd be embarassed of my own skin.

I genuinely feel for the non-stereotypical ones out there.

>is a beautiful thing, the destruction of words

Ungoodplusplus

I was actually reading 1984 and some dumb bitch came up to me and started pontificating about how no one can use the N-word. And I realized it's all true . Political correctness is newsspeak. There are just things you cannot say.

Theres no way this is fucking legitimate. I refuse to believe they're this condescending.

In previous thread i lost like 10 times, this is top shelf bants

It reads like a rural hick Quebecois speaking Anglais:

"Where da ting de de uuhhh fer da l'auto? Y'know? Da, uhhh, batry? No?"

"a grammatically simplified form of a language, used for communication between people not sharing a common language. Pidgins have a limited vocabulary, some elements of which are taken from local languages, and are not native languages, but arise out of language contact between speakers of other languages."

Before (((they))) try to change the definition and claim pidgin is not a broken/simplified version of a real language.

Oh it's real
bbc.com/pidgin
Look for yourself and despair

I am reading this thread in Vulcan's voice.

Soft bigotry of low expatations

>how tanzania dey kill mosquito
>What did he mean by this?
they want you to know there are a lot of african migrants who speak broken english and dont understand that just because you have a gun doesnt make you captain or ceo of a company but you should definitely get help before the cute weather girls anus takes any more damage from savage gang rapes

For the mulatto underclass, yeah.

Learn mandarin yiddish now if you want to get ahead

@ariannahuff is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision.

translated:

@ariannahuff is unattractive bot inside karamapim tok out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for wanpela man- he made wanpela good decision

WHAT THE FUCK

>unattractive is too complicated a word to be niggerised

Sure is a lot of ignorance in this thread.

>And the Lord sayeth unto them: "Az okay fo do good kine stuff on da rest day"

>but di hustle no be small

READ DA JESUS BOOK FO MAKE YO COMPYUTA WORK BETTA

>dey don't think it be like it is but it do
this is no longer a meme. it's bbc endorsed and funded language

How is this not the most racist move in media of all time? It's like when academia tried to meme Ebonics into reality because they didn't think the negro could learn proper english.

Dis nao English.

I bet there's going to be blowback similar to faceapp

>they have the "queens" language
>WE have the KANGS language

>Tok Pisin
youtube.com/watch?v=ufAPYR5cUhM

WHAT
THE
FUCK
IS
THIS

>PLs can di ayys dem fi come firebomb top fi planet

Fixed

My mind is about to explode

What the fuck am I reading?
I had to make sure I didn't accidentally click a link to some kind of phishing site made to look like the BBC.
English is dem most cucked language on di planet

It's actually legitimate

bbc.com/pidgin

They're now treating language for niggers just like standardized testing

>too hard for a nigger?
>CHANGE IT

Ay yo muhfugga bix nood dey gon suck blood nigga kill dey big o mosquito nigga

"Proper" English is a racist colonial construct of white supremacy. You have no right to force the people of color to adhere to your rules. This way we're dismantling this supremacy, one word at a time.

The BBC are trying to be super lefty and are actually being super racist.

>To piss and poopoo for open field dey common for villages for India. The government don set target to give every house toilet by 2019, but dat work never really get head.

INDIA DEY WAN SUPERPOWER FORE DI 2020

i had no idea i was bilingual

Shut up nigger lover

What the fuck is going on

>queens english vs kangs english
fuck me i forgot all about this meme

GIVE ME KNE REASON TO NOT KILL MYSELF

top kek

It's spelled Kang(z) not kangs

yeah this is racist as fuck lol

holy jesus this is incredible
i'm not even mad ahaahahahha