ATTN AUSCUNTS

Why the fuck is the left literally at war with everyone atm. Bill Shorten has let off some fucked identity politics bomb in the country and everything is getting outraged at.

I smell Soros money.

nothing is real be scared.

>tfw jelly you guys get meat for voting

Usually at best there's a bake sale for the local school or whatever, and that's only during elections where enough people show up.

Shorten is a closet fag

Don't interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

The left will eat themselves. Bernardi/Hanson/Tones will be running the show once the pendulum swings back.

Shorten was a member of GetUp! which is funded by Soros. Also he can't eat the fucking sausage sandwich right and it was on a bun. He is a fuckwit

That looks sketchy even from an American perspective. It's a rare politician who is any good without passing the public eating test.

all he had to do was get one like in OP's pick and eat it like a hotdog, but he fucked it up. He is men't to be the leader of the party that is for blue collar workers rights, every person like that knows how to eat a sausage sandwich

also forgot to add, it's like a tradition here that when you go vote they sell them outside the polling place

You are correct about Soros money. Bill Shorten was a former board member of GetUp!, which is soros' foothold in Australian politics. Poses as a grassroots organisation but is backed by big money from people like Soros.

Seriously what was he going to do once he ate the middle out of it? Hold one end in each hand alternate?

Obviously not a man who thinks ahead.

>aussie sandwhiches are a BBC wrapped up in white bread

don't worry mate we've got that covered

>the left literally at war with everyone atm

They're at war with the world not just you.

no idea, you would think all his political coaches would of taught him how to eat one. Maybe he just pulled a Tony Abbot when he ate a raw onion like an apple

after it came out that Abbot likes getting pissed and was too drunk to vote for the GFC stuff it makes me wonder if he was drunk when he did this

he's actually a top bloke.

Wtf, I love sausage sangas now

never said he wasn't, just that onion thing was odd

Onion is great. I'd love to eat an onion like an apple except for how it hurts the sinuses. That makes me wonder how he tried to play it off, however. Choking back tears like Homer's lemon tree rival from Shelbyville.

maybe he did it to show his a hard cunt that doesn't cry while munching on a onion. Trudeau would probably cry just looking at one

Onions vary in strength, but I once ate a raw one the size of a grapefruit as if it were an apple. It was easy until about halfway through and by the time I got the last bit down I couldn't really feel the pain anymore but I reflexively curled up into a ball for several minutes until it went away.

Damn, I didn't save that pic from the other day about how Trudeau's foreign donations skyrocketed (from nothing to 80% of his party's funding) in the last 5 years.
What's the bet there's something similar down under?

both Labor and LNP need to get their shit together and stop putting shithouse leaders in. I am not voting for either again until they get someone who has conviction.