Any reasonable argues?

Can anyone answer with heavy arguments why Syrian refugees aren't invading other Gulf countries like Saudi Arabia or United Arab Emirates where Islam is a general religion? Shouldn't they help their brother and sisters?

>why Syrian refugees aren't invading other Gulf countries like Saudi Arabia or United Arab Emirates
They can try. Pic related.
>Shouldn't they help their brother and sisters?
How are they our brothers and sisters, faggot?

wtf i love petroleum now

Reminder that it is our duty to help these people.

They love Islam as you guys do, so you can familiarly call them your brothers and sister.

It is easy to talk when that doesn't effect you, isn't it?

Because you're fucking dumb?

How can they go to Gulf countries when ISIS & armies blocks the way??
They went mostly to Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan.

That's cucked as fuck. Brothers and sisters are blood relations. OP pic is not an Arab, ffs his last time literally means Kurdish.

But hey, the Eurocucks seem to like them so no problems there.

last name*

>How can they go to Gulf countries when ISIS & armies blocks the way??
So why the governments don't let them to cross the boarders and don't give support? Like a real Islam buddies?

Next mass execution of murtad when? I've been waiting

First declare a caliphate in Europe. You need to prioritize.

Seeing that rotting, dead, slime ball sandnigglet face down in the sand brightens my fucking day. At least he's fucking dead and not being raped by his Muslim father raising him to be an Afghanistani dancing boy . God how I hope MORE corpses line the beaches.

Wow, you think the Middle East is that simple? You think you can cross borders like that with the most powerful terrorist group around with no problems by claiming "you're a refugee"
You don't understand that ISIS is present on Iraq's and Syria's borders?

Soon. We will win thanks to demographics though. Give it a few years. I'm truly tired of seeing LGBT saudis with twitter accounts like "hidden infidel" bitching about Islam and sucking the western cock.

/thread

More likely they will vehicle us.

It's just a phase in their lives. Many think the west is nice until they actually go and see for themselves how shitty their societies are.

Where are you originally from? Morocco? Algeria?

We gotta help them guys!

I don't care about atheists outside Dar al Islam.

Algeria.
They're mostly attention whores, but I love when dumb whites label them as Muslims because they're Arabs, that makes them frustrated because they realize that in the West, Arab = Muslim so they'll be stuck with Islam until their death... And after.

What do you guys think about those vehicle attacks?

They are useless, and being culture appropriated by Westerners.