Can anybody provide me with ANY good reasons as to why Hillary would have been a terrible president...

Can anybody provide me with ANY good reasons as to why Hillary would have been a terrible president? No she wouldn't have been great, but she wouldn't have been terrible either. Literally nothing would change except we wouldn't be on the verge of civil war like we are now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2TtxtSlxd5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>guys why not just go with the flow?

Neck yourself. People voted for Change in 2008 and got the same bureaucratic bullshit they hated their entire life.

In 2016, they got actual change.

You're just going to get a bunch of conspiracy theory retard replies

.02 cents

>4-8 more years of neocon bullshit
oh wait

The "fake news" campaign would have become the full crackdown on dissent it was meant to be, instead of being diffused by Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=2TtxtSlxd5I

Implying I don't want to see the NWO politicians dragged into the streets and hung by the peoples in a civil war.

She couldn't even win the meme war.
How could she run the country?

Reddit supports Hillary Clinton.

Are you a Reddit user?

She would have continued driving the country deeper into poverty and degeneracy to fulfill her globalist agenda. She already spent years selling us out.

It would have been more identity politics, dumbing down our education system, interfering in foreign countries, and driving down our economy to get more people reliant on government handouts in order to secure the "need" to keep Democrats in power. Her and her ilk live to tear down our society for personal gain.

Yeah, the civil war would be half way over by now.
She is a crook.
She sold uranium to Russia.
She profited off of Haiti's earthquake disaster.
She wants to take away our Amendments.
She is frivolous with government secrets.
She ran her campaign on hatred.
She had no message.
She is unpatriotic.
She uses people to get what she wants.
She will sell you for a dollar.
So fuck her, and fuck you for not waking up.
SAGE

You see the shit going on with internet censorship going on lately? We could be having that in our government too right now. That was the plan.

An open scotus seat that could have tipped the court.

That was the whole point retard. Rig the process and we will teach you a lesson.

Btw, start the civil war cause cankles lost then try to blame it on Trump. Epic fucking lol.

Kill yourself user.

>we wouldn't be on the verge of civil war like we are now

How exactly does one determine the impact of events that never happened?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

right because race baiting under obama didnt cause this entire mess and hillary being a democrat wouldnt have resorted to the same bullshit despite supporting BLM during the campaign

look faggot she isnt ever getting elected and if she tries to run in 2020 some one would put a bullet in her head. so just go back to making twilight fan fics you post on tumblr

The only people who voted for Hilary are city retards

Everyone else voted for Trump.

because it's hillary.
/thread

don't ask again.
this is common knowledge.

t. rural and suburban retard

>Hillary would be better
>"Literally nothing would change
Choose.
>Clinton foundation corruption
>Haiti relief scamming
>Server scandal
>Doesn't know C meant classified
>destroying evidence
>corrupting the media
>STEALING THE GODDAMN PRIMARIES
If you think that corrupt hag would make a good president you're either fucking retarded or shill.

I don't even like Trump. He is turning into,or always was, a neocon. The swamp is consuming him and he's not even in a year yet. He'll push tax reform,the wall,maybe try Obamacare again, then cave on the other shit. His goal is to get reelected.
A war is coming.

>on the verge of civil war like we are now.

Proclivity for open toed shoes would distract world leaders w/ her sexy feet.

Having an illegal private server that contained classified info is actually a conspiracy fact.

That old hag conspired to sell secrets, conspired with her it staff to wipe the server,conspired to smash cell phones. So take your little shill talking points and shove them up your tranny ass.
Unless you actually believe she had an unsecured server packed with classified info in her bathroom for legitimate reasons. Then you should just kill yourself for being so ignorant.

She would not. But Drumpf is a fucking disaster. You americans are a shitbrains. Of 323000000 people, you had to choose between old hag and twitter-trained orangutan. lol

You'd be competing with Orientals (apparently this term is racist now) w/ Free Trade to the US right now.

She wanted to give amnesty to every illegal in the country.

Libya
Syria
Clinton crime foundation
Licking Huma's pussy nonstop
Unable to stand for more than an hour
Basically a cunt

What kind of man would vote for a twat like her. Jesus Christ you should fucking neck yourself.

Like spending your entire life being indoctrinated in your concrete-clad bubble somehow makes you more enlightened.

Do you even know how to grow your own food? Find water? Live independently in any way? No, you're trapped in the city and your only skills are typing on a keyboard and thinking you know shit about the world in your 400sq ft coffin apartment you share with your tranny boyfriend and 2 ironically named cats.
Fuck you ,city scum.

Most of the people on Sup Forums are total retards and dont realize that every politician plays dirty now. There simple has not been enough digging into Trump by the people who have the power and tools to do so and instead spend all of it on Hillary.

I dont really care about the emails and etc The main reason why Hilary would not have been good is the insanely high taxes that would have come out of her. If it is a thing, free college would be something that would come down on the weight of the middle class making us more weaker than we already are.

>vote for globalist goyim things will be quiet while we take over the world and backstab you

>Can anybody provide me with ANY good reasons as to why Hillary would have been a terrible president? No she wouldn't have been great, but she wouldn't have been terrible either. Literally nothing would change except we wouldn't be on the verge of civil war like we are now.
Mostly the supreme court. Letting Hillary replace Scalia simply wasn't an option for me. You think we're on the brink of a civil war now? Just wait until Hillary's Supreme Court starts trying to disarm us.

pls post your face. i have to take a dump.

Her crimes against humanity. There's that.

We wouldn't be on the verge of civil war, we would already be neck deep in it due to her campaign committing election fraud.

Were you born this ignorant or is it something you had to develop?

>Can anybody provide me with ANY good reasons as to why Hillary would have been a terrible president?

How about YOU provide reasons why she would've been a GOOD one.

>Literally nothing would change except we wouldn't be on the verge of civil war like we are now.

No, the civil war would be over by now, with millions of leftists dead or routed from the U.S.
The right was prepared to purge the citizenry, and the military was ready to purge the government.
Trump was going to be president, no matter what the voting results were.
The Electoral college was briefed beforehand and voted for Trump to prevent bloodshed.

4-8 years of supercharged feminism would have caused men to really beat the living shit out of their wives.

nigger kys

>Can anybody provide me with ANY good reasons as to why Hillary would have been a terrible president?
Because she wasn't the one that won the election, you dieselnigger

1. She would have kept the expensive and overpriced obamacare and would have done no changes to it to make it more accessible and cost-efficient for everyone.

If Hillary won, we would end up like Germany politically. Sorry but we don't need 2 million fucking refugees on the back of tax payer money when we already have 20 million illegals that Hillary was already fond of

She can't even lose graciously. She's a walking, talking example of a pathalogical liar and a complete power hungry sociopath/psychopath. Not to mention that she has an entire black death level of skeletons in her dirty closet.

Chelsea Clinton bought her dress with Haiti funds. & Yet LIBERALS LOVE HER. Plus isn't Chelsea married to a Soros or something

City people as in the blacks, illegals & homeless. Sure.

Tell us what wonderful things she would have done. Higher taxes, climate taxes, soda taxes, miles driven taxes, reparations taxes, etc. She had absolutely ZERO good ideas, vs Trump, who had 2 (stop immigration, help economy).

didn't like Russia
without trump at least trying to impede the deep state it'd been even worse than now
also, she's old and corrupt, isn't she? and has more conspiracy theories about mystirious deaths of her opponenets than Putin does. that's saying a lot

Only one so far.

>except we wouldn't be on the verge of civil war like we are now
That's the issue. As Bannon has said the more statues being ripped down, and street violence the better.

City people are fucking scum

T. Lives in the largest us city

SHES A FUCKING WHITE (fe)MALE

Did she ever seem like a genuine person to anybody? Pokemon go to the polls! Hot sauce in my purse! Is it working? WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD YOU MIGHT ASK?

Not to mention Trump's pussy tape. The majority still chose him over her despite that and all the other "outrageous" things Trump said. Media bias was and still is palpable. Then she'd turn around and cry that old media was being unfair to her and favor Trump. Comfortable with ignoring that media and the republican party shilled against him 100% off the time.

Laughing, scoffing, and sneering her investigations away, the condescending culture created around her for her supporters really dug her grave. Let's mock everyone that wants to choose different, then they will HAVE to choose us! Solid plan. She was garbage and I hope she gets everything that's coming to her.

You mean the core of our country, the people who break their back on a daily basis to keep food on the tables?

You're telling me they are retarded for not wanting a corrupt bitch for president, who only cares about lining her pockets and gives zero fucks about american lives?

How's that blue pill working for you? Fucking nigger leaf

>She was garbage and I hope she gets everything that's coming to her.

Can we just do away with the Hillary still being in our realm meme? Or are demons crawling through her burning themselves closer to oblivion, while the host is in such a precarious state, physically, legally and spiritually? Do we need some ghostbusters on site to trap the demons in a crystal and cast into space? Brb gotta google that

This. Fuck off OP. If you don't understand the ramifications surrounding a Clinton presidency in 2017 you are lost.

Whatever reasons they hate Hillary is the same reasons they are willing to overlook for Trump. The only reason they hate her is because she ran was a democrat. I bet if they reversed parties everyone her would be supporting Hillary's actions. It is not what you stand for, but rather who you stand with.

Rural people are the backbone of the fucking country you idiot.