I know the majority of Sup Forums likes Trump, but can we have a thread for the minority that dislikes him...

I know the majority of Sup Forums likes Trump, but can we have a thread for the minority that dislikes him? I really dislike the fact he is going against his promise and keeping up troops in Afghanistan.

Inb4 "two scoops" or "fuck drumpf and fuck white people"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I know the majority of Sup Forums likes Trump
Wrong. We accept that he was better than Hillary, that he's a great vote against the establishment and that he's pretty amusing. That doesn't mean we like him.

don't speak for all of us

i want him to sit on my face and give me a coal job

shilling intensifies

We dont like him here fuckboy.

We LOVE daddy Trump.

Trump was only elected to cause chaos. Newfag politician lickers gb2leddit

I'm not speaking for all of us. Obviously there are reddit invaders and /ptg/. I'm talking about the majority.

kikes in D.C. always win in the end. Gorka was top tier and now that him and Bannon are gone I don't really care anymore.

He was the lesser of two evils.

>I really dislike the fact he is going against his promise and keeping up troops in Afghanistan.
Obama did the same thing. Truth of the matter is Afghanistan is an open can of worms that has to be dealt with in some manner. If ignored it becomes a literal Outer Heaven for Islamic terrorists. It's just that no sitting president has had the balls to glass it, as that is the only practical solution.

Trump was the final piece of evidence that democracy doesn't work. He'll probably be impeached soon and the government turned over to Pence.

when the first post is also the worst post

Sup Forums is a Christian Pro-Trump board. Deal with it.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

haha

>Obama did the same thing
That doesn't make it right. We criticized him when he did it too.

No matter for whom you vote goy, nothing is going to change

>I know the majority of Sup Forums likes Trump, but can we have a thread for the minority that dislikes him?

You can do whatever you want but just be aware that I, and any other poster can do whatever we want.
Anti trump posters constantly shit up the /ptg and so will pro trump posters shit up your thread. The trick is learning to deal with the basic concept of freedom of speech, which is something I wish my country had enshrined in law as the US does.
If there's any American around that feels they need a safe space on /pol to shit on anyone, they are indeed a newfag and absolutely a shill that's never posted here before.

>5% support
>majority
45 SCWWWWOOOOOOOOOOPPPPZZZZ!!!

>a leftist shill trying to invoke minority rights
color me surprised

>First faggot who needs a echochamber arrives.

I like Trump

/ptg/s are disgusting, I don't want to browse them

I for one can't wait for President Kushner to make Israel great again

fuck plumpf and fuck white people

You don't have to wait too long

Fucking cringe. Why are Trump cultists such faggy children?

Trump is in a weak position and all of his allies on the inside are being pushed out. Firing Flynn was a massive mistake. That was all they needed to dismantle his presidency.

Stop focusing on the one bad part of his policies, his Middle East foreign policy which he probably doesn't even have any real control over, and acting like that defines his Presidency. The other 95% of his policies are great for all American citizens, which is also about 95% higher than any other President in decades.

Look at his other policies (lower taxes for everyone, stop outsourcing of jobs, end TPP and other globalist agreements like Paris Accord, renegotiate NAFTA to benefit Americans, lower crime, secure the border, deport illegals, block immigrants from countries that can't vet properly, put pro-Constitution judges on the Supreme Court, repeal expensive health care, increase energy reserves, and everything else in his executive orders) and remember he's done everything in a President's power to turn them into law.

Would you consider a President with 95% great policies, who tries his best to enact his policies, to be a bad President? Of course not. And on top of that, he's helped shift the Overton Window heavily towards nationalism which is a massive benefit for the future of this country. Easily the best President in a long time because he's the only one who actually serves the American people.

He is looking a bit regressive I must admit

Gorka leaving is pretty big

I've been on this train a lot longer than Donald Trump has been conducting it, and if that Afghanistan speech was a signal that he doesn't want to lead the movement anymore, that's fine. Was Trump ever really redpilled at all? Or is he a master of playing the media, who accidentally made himself look redpilled?

Where is the golf trained ape anyway? I bet he is at least 3000 km away from Texas shitposting on Twitter while taking a dump on one of his golden toilets.

No you stupid motherfucker. Go back to plebbit

Meme flag
Discarded
Sage

The latest poll say the contrary

Yeah nice argument mate.

>>>/reddit/

browsing /ptg/
i do that only when i have problems with constipation

He only had the distinction of being preferable to Hilary. The people who ride his dick all day are t_d kiddies.

I dislike what his election did to this board. The civ nat queers the election brought here have diluted the board with their idiocy. They're distracting us from the true enemy, the Eternal Kike.

Honestly reading t_d is every bit as cringy as the worst tumblrs. Can't wait for Trump to get BTFO next election so they all leave.

> promises Mexico will pay for wall
> threatens to shutdown US government if Americans don't pay for wall
Best bresident ebah

It's awful

Pffft, Christian. Fucking heretic Jews, gtfo. I'm all for Trump, but I hate you wannabe kikes even more than the Muslims.

It depends on what you look like, I suppose.

Tell us more of your sexual desires.

I find him amusing,but i guess most people are just dissapointed in him and realized that the US president cant go against the great capitalists that control the establishment.
Yes he is better than Hillary but he didnt get much shit done,no total ban on imigrants even that little one on the muslims got shoad.
I guess this shows that its more of a problem with the sistem itself and that democracy no longer serves the people but the elites.
You can vote for whoever you want but the country still goes in the same general direction no matter who is at the helm.

Isolationism is extremely popular and most US presidents have run their campaigns on it, and yet they all without exception change their mind when they actually get into office and realize the true depth of the situation.

I don't think it's a good reason to dislike him, there's just so much at stake that the average American has no idea so it's easy to support leaving the world alone. I'm more frustrated by him thinking he can run the country from Twitter while failing to actually pass anything.

Oooo. An honest nigger. Give this man a banana.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Nope

ANTIFA SLIDE THREAD

Shut up, faggot

This. It's the lesser of two evils. I'm waiting to see what happens over the course of the next 3 1/2 years before I judge this presidency. I think he has some good ideas (clamp down on immigration being paramount) if people would just give him a chance. I suppose that's not likely to change with the way the media skewers him on a daily basis, which is unfortunate.

he WAS popular until he turned out to be a neocon just like the rest

those here who still like him are redditor from the_donald. They're not that many but they shitpost so much that it seems like they're more than they actually are

Just because you disagree with the thread doesn't mean it's a shill thread. It is possible to be right-winger while being skeptical of Trump. The man isn't God, he's not perfect, and there is nothing wrong with questioning him when it's warranted. Chimping out over everything the man has to say is ridiculous, but if he deserves criticism, then why not be objective?

Your type is just as bad as the far left SJW/pinko mindset. You're so unwilling to have discourse. even with reasonable people, because your so entrenched in your echo chamber style of thinking. I get it, what you believe in is important to you, that doesn't mean it's without flaw though. When people quit talking about this shit and draw a line in the sand the result isn't pretty. Look at the state of the world right now? You Nazi types are just as much to blame as the social justice altruism brigade.

>inb4 fact over feeling
Blindly supporting Trump because muh god emporer without an ounce of objectivity is the same fucking thing you LARPer types get on the left about.

Unfortunately, they dominate this board now

Fag

I voted for him, but the whole thing is really pissing me off. His election and subsequent actions once president have proven that our democracy is a farce, it has no relevance to what really happens behind the scenes. If you want a true revolution in this nation, it cannot be in the executive branch only under these current restrictions. You either need a massive uproot of the old order in all three branches, plus extensive purging in the executive branch, or grant the executive himself with dictatorial power to, in Trump's words, "drain the swamp." Even the latter would prove futile, as the corruption and rampant cronyism plaguing not just the alphabet soup of executive branch offices, but the other two along with the "fourth estate" as well, make it impossible for one man to curb. You would have to pretty much blanket purge everyone, the entire government, at this point. Even after that, you'll still have rogue deep state elements fighting for their right to continue to rule over us.

What we need to help this country is going to take a lot more than one single election. I think Bannon and Gorka realize this, and that is why they are leaving the WH to start and reinforce a movement outside Washington. Remember, Bannon has stated before that he is a Leninist, he realizes you have to destroy the state itself in order to get it back. There is no reform, especially in 2017 America. The powers that be are cemented into the ground, and you're going to need a giant sledgehammer to get them uprooted and swept from their power.

This election wasn't the revolution, it was the warning to the establishment, deep powers, and corrupt officials that we're not happy with them. Now that they have collectively given us a middle finger in response, it's time to double down and take them out by force. It's time for Hobbes' Leviathan to make an appearance.

Good post

Thanks for reading.

Trump is the 1st Black president, think about that.

we need to consider the geo political situation

we can't let china/russia get afghan rare earth minerals, we literally need some

Fuck off shareblue kikes.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Trump is the most Pro Israel president of the History

First, worst

Trump is the biggest kike ever