Coal burner goes on rampage beating up racist

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Video-of-Racist-Woman-Beatdown-at-Coral-Springs-Hotel-Goes-Viral-441748103.html

wasn't fair

as a nigger lover she probably has tons of experience fighting sheboons for the best nigger cock i da hood while the other (based) white woman only interacts with other human beings

So this is what Lauren Southern has been up to.

calls ups victim of racist nigger attack

Its your job as a white person to correct that in another white person.

Its my job as a white person to correct that in another white person.

Just a stupid bitch virtue signalling here. Nothing special.

>tfw single mom mad at the world because she fits the stereotype of a nigger lover and her ex-nigger father fits the stereotype

It is just sad now

the funniest thing is that you can tell she sucks negro dick just by the way she talks in some proto-ebonics

looks like lauren southern

DELETE
DELETE NOW

>"""correct""" someone's behaviour
>by beating them
This is exactly what nigger-tier parents who spank their children believe.

Someone pls send a thesaurus to that mudshark.

here's the absolute hottie this whore beat unprovoked.

everyone pray for her!

honest-looking white woman who's been through the wearing of time

literally nothing wrong here

and she is not even being charged with assault? wtf is going on. We have reached jew levels that shouldn't be possible.

And progressives call clean-cut /ourguys/ white trash.

Look at that clueless expression, she has no fucking clue what shes even doing. She got all pissy about a hatian joke that she was too dense to even understand correctly. So Progressive!

>South Florida
Not even once

Floridaanon here. Haitians do suck.

You can tell by her accent she's grown up around niggers and not in the country

>why you gotta be nasty?
>goes and beats another woman

the blue dressed woman assaulted her first.

i have no problem with this

What happened to

>your rights go to the tip of my nose?

Ohh that's right it was only so they could say whatever they wanted.

Open season on liberals soon.

This is gonna be way cooler than deer hunting.

Based!

languages evolve, get used to it

>It's my job to correct that
>I'm so privileged
>If we just racemix rainbows will come out of the sky and nothing bad will happen

White Guilt at its finest. Every race has the same opportunity to succeed as the next. No one is more privelaged than another, it's all about taking advantage of your opportunities and working hard towards a better future.

this reality we live in is literally Orwellian. Michelle Obama has a dick... get your guns boys.

>Every race has the same opportunity to succeed as the next. No one is more privelaged than another, it's all about taking advantage of your opportunities and working hard towards a better future.
The funny thing is that the woman was talking about Haitians, a nation of people who have been independent for over 200 years, and live in the objectively worst nation in the Western Hemisphere.

yeah, listening to BBC this morning, BBC Pidgin is everything I've ever wanted.

Yep. Weed and social media caused this. We have to go back to the 50s. Either 1950s or 1850s either one.

Coal burners need their heads split. All of them.

I see the problem now, its so clear why their unsuccesful. They have no "privileged people" to latch onto and parasite in their homeland Africa.

no she doesn't
you autists are so bad at reading faces

white women are litterly the worst

Also, we need to call the police department of that area and file a complaint saying that this woman needs to be brought to justice. CPS has to be called. Anyone calling?

Coral Springs PD, or Broward Sheriff's Office

But, from experience, I know that CSPD and BSO are too busy cracking Haitian skulls in themselves, because that's what happens in SoFlo.

>defending Haitians

I get defending blacks but Haitians are pretty bad if you live around them. Even other blacks are scared of them. They used to chop people up with machetes in my city.

languages devolve, and so does the human race

I bet 20 dollars shes a single mon

She is. Start contacting CPS.

chinks have been disenfranchised since the 1850s but they don't bitch and moan about it

>It is my job to beat racism out of white people
>It is not muslims job to beat terrorism out of muslims

>South Florida

Welp that explains it

>nigger-lover behaves like nigger

So surprising....

Who gives a fuck, that coal burner will end up a single mother and her bloodline will probably end with her spawn being killed in a gang related drive by. Good riddance.

this being florida
she probably beat up a jew

digis of truth

That's fucking good you niggers. We need more stories like that, they're doing our job for us. Promote this shit

Drug overdose due to not having any identity.

$50 on it.

Drive-by deaths are for pure Negros with that "Black Culture" in them.

(((White women))) strike again.