Ukraine

Daily reminder that khohols are the niggers of eastern europe.

ty daun

Clever image

Can confirm

What the fuck is wrong with Ukrainians

They made STALKER goddamnit

Watch them jump up and down outside the Russian embassy for hours while exactly nothing happens and you'll get a better idea.

A modern Stalker game would be better than 99% of the shit that is produced rightnow.

Pay war reparations to Poland for Wolyn.

Coincidence? Don't think so.

I confirm

Lived with these subhumans with no history for 2 years in dormitory. Most unhygienic criminal apes you can ecounter

10/10 would gas

Same as Russians.

TOP ROAST latviaBRO! Totally #rekt that commie Ruskie. up top!

Russians are the same as Ukrainians. So if Ukrainians are shit then so are Russians.

no? both your statements are false. Even without Siberia, russia is the biggest place in Europe. You can't compare someone from kiev and someone from moscow when you can literally fit 3 decently sized countries between them.

>Russians are the same as Ukrainians.
No, no, no! How can you say that. Ukrainians are completely different, Ukrainians are Europeans and are much better than Russians!!!

Why so much hate between Russians and Ukranians? Give me a quick rundown please.

I think it had something to do with war, some place called Krim,

ukrops are an imaginary people like the palis.
made by austria to make a buffer state between the russian and them.
now they are just like little children with salo in their mouths.

>when someones makes a uKRAP nationalism thread

That would be Russians and Estonians.

Says the ruskie mongoloid living in a country infested with mudslime non whites. Ukraine is more ethnically European than Russia.

Russian flag.......

It's funny to see the Ukranianan gub sperg out in Kiev about the EU, literally begging to be a good goy and getting EU gibedats