You can choose one European country to completely clean it from immigrants/refugees

You can choose one European country to completely clean it from immigrants/refugees.

Which one would you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13792090
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Britain definitely Britain/UK.

France. They're redeemable people.

Germans . . . . eehhh . .
Also, checked.

I would have said Sweden, but all the women are probably genetically tainted by now.

Poland. All other nations are unworthy of redemption

There is no other answer than Italy.

>Culture
>Women
>Foods
>Weather
>Lifestyle
>History

Literal paradise on earth.

Russia

Entrypoint countries and the problem solves itself.

Cleaning France would wipe out the greatest number
but on the other hand the French are huge cucks and love getting raped by black cock

Finland of course

Mine

Kind of difficult to answer.. My first thought was Germany or France, because they have an unusual large population and thus would create the biggest reduction of Arabs in Europe if they were to leave.
But they might just end up importing millions again, since the consequences of mass immigration would fade and thus the consequences would be hypothetical rather than real, and they would probably end up saying that the hypothetical scenario where mass immigration from arab and african countries would benefit them, would be a better hypothetical scenario than the ones where it would have a negative impact. Simply because the first implies inferiority of arabs and africans, and the later implies equality.

I would perhaps go for the Netherlands, they are a fairly decent size country, so the reduction would be large. Meanwhile they are not big enough to be able to change the EU's border policy to a more open one.
Only Germany can close the borders of EU, and they will only do this, when the negative consequences are blatantly obvious.

Sweden I guess, it'd be nice to visit there without feeling like you are going middle-east. But would also need a cleansing of the sjw crowd infested in there too.

turkey

Estonia there are too many of them here

>Poland is struck by mysterious force that removes all immigrants/refugees
>7 people vanish

Way to waste your wish, retard

Switzerland

well i do love pasta and pizza and rigatoni

also what the hell is up with this thing letting me be a kekistani

Mine, of course. Also, take the turks and gypsies.

poland. the 8 niggers we have here are annoying af

Don't waste your wish bro.

Iraq

France, no brainer.. I think they have the most and it's also the best country culture/architecture wise

Stop talking shit

Germany
Without immigrants in the voting block the more based eastern population might be able to tip the scales and vote for a more reasonable party.
That and I'm obviously biased.

Forgot to remove my meme flag

This

PAX
ROMANA
S
P
Q
R
RETURN ROME TO IT'S FORMER GLORY

America

None. The reason Europe is so cucked is because it's mostly white.

Europe is mostly white and only 10% of people are racist

America is 53% white and 50% of people are racist

South Africa is mostly black and 99% of the white people are racist

B R I T A N N I A

we have undeniably the most potential to prosper and improve the world as a whole if we didn't have 300,000 immigrants a year clogging up the system

Good good, clean any other country in the EU and within a couple days it'll be filled towel heads again.

Norway, others countries would just rapidly fill up with trash again.

Germany.

Not even a question, you dumb EU fag (a certain number of Slavs, Balts and Czechs can stay).

France.

UK, and they're leaving the EU so you can actually maintain the improvement

nice trips
Poland. One country that will cherish your wish and keep it that way

Which country has the most of them?

Denmark. We need a 'nature reserve' of the best whites. No I'm not Danish.

Canada.

Poland. Looks like I already win, fuckers. Drown in jihad

The sweden/norway/Finland area. The are the purest whites. The ones down below are mixed up with barbarian invaders over the century and have brown eyes and different features.

France

i was thinking germany but how do i know they wont just fill it up again after theyre gone?

The USA

Mine?

You can be either your true 'Geographic Location' (first choice), or any of the meme flags.

Florida, without question or hesitation.

Sweden

Florida is in Europe?
ok america

Italy

When I was a kid this would be a wild thought... European countries overrun with sand people.

Now it's our reality.

New planet when?

For now
But when POLAND gets STRONG muslims will start invading

This. It wouldn't even matter in Western Europe as most of the libtards would immediately import more. The SJWs, feminists and gubment supported NGOs are all hooked on migrants & gubment shekels like a crackhead on crack. Until West Euros deal with their own citizens first, no amount of deportations are going to matter.

The USA

Belgium. The whole population of Belgium would become zero and the Netherlands would have first claim to the soil.

but we have our jihadist. :/

Poland but Norway can be too.

strawpoll.me/13792090
strawpoll.me/13792090
strawpoll.me/13792090
strawpoll.me/13792090
strawpoll.me/13792090

I want to see some numbers pls

france because they have by far the most of them

Sweden obviously.

France
oldest and most tsundere ally

France probably

Denmark...

If they start invading they will be shot at.

>ywn expel all shitskins to Belgium

My sides hurt

France would probably be the best strategically if you also cleaned it from cucks

Germany

Germany
>Implying they would not import shitskins again

Jeez how stupid. Pick the most filled for this wish

Of course the coal burner comes to the rescue...

England, of course. Their migrant-fueled death-spiral is depressing.

Switzerland

>France
bunch of brain dead leftist post-modernist marxist lovers.

Tbh Poland and the whole v4 nations seem to be getting too popular for my taste, yall better not let too many cucks in or let women start running shit or you're fucked

>be a black man
>move to literally the worst city in Europe to be a black man in
>be surprised when you get jumped

>meme flag
opinion discarded

Beat me to it.

German detected.

Germany, we can expand from there

frogs have self cucked themselves intentionally and repeatedly through out history. do you guys know absolutely nothing?

they're a lost cause, just like germans and anglos.

Deffinetly the UK.
They would be able to go full colonialism again and this time there would be no surviving natives left behind.

Albania

Sweden.

oh god, England, in a heartbeat

Then I'd move back

Whats the point of backpacking if I'm going to see the middle east and kebab shops

Exactly my British user friend.

France or Germany. It probably has the most non-whites of any nation.

I wish

even if u clean refugees, u still stay with lefty rulers.

Yeah, they would come right back. You have to consider raw numbers though.

France, not because of its people or its culture but because of our geographic position and our landscapes.
We need to purge 100% of shitskins/niggers/jew and at least 80% of french cucks, then we need to import the 10~20% of whites from each european countries that are worth saving (aka neither brain-dead hippies, passive commies or retarded people).

italy

tough question. i'd say germany. theyve been getting screwed since like 1913

Sounds like a plan.

Cleanse from all the two immigrants you have?

Britain

Dad has been getting a bit senile with his Muslim rape gangs.

france