What do you think is thebest path israel can take in order to become a better country?

What do you think is thebest path israel can take in order to become a better country?

For exmple , we need to solve our problems with the palis
Now about 20% of israel citizens are palestinians.
So the best solution is to devide the land (yea i know it hard)
So that 20% of the votes would no go to shit and will just burden the goverment.

Second most importent is to devide the religion from the state , as for now the very religius here can do anything they want (study in a shit tier brain washing scool , get money for being "in yeshiva", have complete control over marrige and other stuff)

Thing is its very hard to do specially with the muslims as you from europe can see, nothing is enough for them

Fuck off, leftie shill

Ata betah miztahi

lol no

Fuck off stray soap.

Bibi has to go. He's good with Trump and Putin. He knows how to manipulate them just like every leader of Israel knew before him. He's also good for the economy. But he's just plain bad with the religious stuff. Almost all of us, where I live, are atheists, and he treats us like we're Haridis.

Get that weak shit out of here, watch this:

Hey, OP. Fuck off you oven-dodging subversive shower-drain escaping ball hair.

How much does HaAretz pay you?

lol, I am not a leftie. I don't mind lefties though. I also don't mind someone who'll even be more right winged than Bibi as the prime minister. I just think he isn't as qualified as he used to be.

Would you vote Based Moshe Feigelein?

how can you even tell them apart?

Nah. He has the right mindset, but he's delusional. I'll probably vote Liberman/Lapid/Ahavoda.

Solving jewish question would be easier and would bring back peace to middle east.

> Lieberman
Lot of bark, literally 0 bite. Lost all respect for him the moment he became minister for defense.
> Lapid
Ehhhh. Seems too much like a cartoon sleazy businessman.
> Labour
Fuck out of here

>He actually believes that without jews mudslimes would just stop killing each other.

Get it over with,annex Plaistian.

>lieberman
When he became the minister of defence he got access to intel he didn't know before. He probably has a reason for why he acts that way.

>lapid
He's an extremely smart guy, and he believes we should become an even more powerful country.

>Labour
With Gabay on board, it's a center party.

Your thought process is all wrong

you need to kill the 20% of citizens that are palestinian or demand that 20% of palestinian community be Israeli

than you take over WAY more land than you need, give a little back only when peace is accomplished

>Middle East
And other places too
Yes, bc Muslims are killing in Myammar, Central African Republic, etc because of the existence of Israel and 8 gorillion pop state.

Just destroy it. Kikes should either be gassed or deported to Madagascar.

The title in hebrew say "find the difference"
Its to mock that they are both crazy religeous fanatics"

אין הבדלים תשרפו את היהודים והערבים