Is he retarded?

Is he retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/amp/US/total-solar-eclipse-2017-totality-phase-begins-us/story?id=49251339
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/total-solar-eclipse-2017-totality-phase-begins-us/story?id=49251339
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was recharging. Expect full force MAGA any day now.

You're supposed to wear shades when watching an eclipse. You do know why, right?

His dad was in his late 50's when he had him. That's far too old.

He gives no shit about the eclipse, just wants to get back to his vidya.

No I think Barren is just autistic

He literally cannot clasp his hands together properly. He has asbergers.

This might actually be a valid reason.

It's a known side effect of time travel.

Only a God can come through unscathed

Trump looks at the the sun, the sun goes blind. so what is your problem ?Don`t you trust his superpowers?

What's the point?

>full grown adults will now be lying about the multiple times they have looked at the sun

Yes.

You're not supposed to fly a white flag during war. You do know why, right?

are you? you can look at it for 2 minutes during totality. now go fuck yourself bait sage thread
SAGE

this honestly.

Youre a fucking absolute liar if you have never looked upwards during the day.

Its actually a slight red pill on idiot liberals. They think that the sun is magically stronger during the eclipse, meaning they dont actually understand what is going on.

Youre getting less lightt when its at like 90% occlusion or above, which allows you to actually look at the extreme source for an extended period (if youre stupid) and damage your eyes.

Everyone looks at the sun user, not like your eyes explode.

the moon is a magnifying glass
SCIENCE

I M P E A C H

You must be young because I remember when the media used to do this kind of shit to Bush. They're literally trying to wear him down at every turn. Pretty soon they'll take a picture of him eating dinner and the caption will be something like "PRES TRUMP TRIES TO EAT FORK xD"

The advice is, don't look at the eclipsed sun while the sky is dark. When the sun peaks back out you'll damage your eyes.

This isn't what Trump did and they are just being childish, MSM as always are fake news.

Ultimately they just hurt themselves with this because everyone has looked up at the sun.

Isaac Newton stared at the sun until he was blind.

Literally how? Gravity can bend light, but I don't think it works on that small of a scale, because of lights ridiculous momentum.

I watched the eclipse at 100% with no glasses and I was just fine. If the moon worked as a magnifying glass with a focus on the surface of earth, it would have fried my eyeballs with a white hot laser beam in the center of the eclipse.

CNN IS FAKE NEWS
ABC HAS THE ACTUAL VIDEO
abcnews.go.com/amp/US/total-solar-eclipse-2017-totality-phase-begins-us/story?id=49251339

CNN took one still frame where he looked up for literally a split second, a momentary glance. Trump used the glasses. Everyone I fucking know except my paranoid father did the same thing, in curiousity. Liberals think they're so smart, as if they've never been fucking curious and have never looked at the sun.

>trump eats 2 scoops
>TrumP WatcHes ThE EclIpSe
>TRUMP TAKES A NAP

DORNGALOFAPULIMBORTRUNPSIED

Washington, DC didn't reach totality, but CNN is still fake, biased news for using that as their still frame.

And here's the archive
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/total-solar-eclipse-2017-totality-phase-begins-us/story?id=49251339

A little bit

check threads
how many threads before you get your 0.2 cents

Yes, he's autistic.

Is he eleven and normal except for being tall?

Sage faggot

>0.02 cents have been deposed into your account
>You are now assigned to r/the_donald for the next hours

He stared down the sun, and the sun blinked first.

Thanks for showing us your hands, Ahmed.

>implying he wasn't looking at the cloud cover