What country should we invade first?

not counting ukraine

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/hiv-aids-was-created-to-target-gay-men-for-eugenics-experiment-suggests-us-doctor/
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.interfax.ru/russia/536446&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Palestine

Give afghanistan another try.

Lithuania plz, it's annoying

whichever country has the highest percentage of midgets. they need to go. i can't eat if a midget is in the room

Central asian durka durka nigger lands.
Colonize them and send the locals to war with India.

Invade us, and bring some Slav women with you

baltics, they need to learn a lesson

Why don't you invade yourself.

Invade Sup Forums and sway the political landscape..

Sweden.

We wont say shit either, just do the world a favor and end it already, Ivan.

US
It'll be hilarious

China. Or at least push back their people colonizing your eastern territories.

Cuba

Hmmmmm I don't know Russian user all I know is I admire Slavic men for embracing nationalism and restoring Russian orthodox Christianity to an all time high. I'd pick Slavic women as my second choice if the white women become too degenerate. God Slavic women are sexy and traditional.

Ummm I'll go with Pakistan.

Sideways for attention
Longways for results

You sound like a gigantic fucking faggot

Drunk Ivan asks you what country to invade and you randomly shower him with praise like some femboy preparing the bull

from the river to the sea
Palestine will be free

No but think of it, Eastern Europeans are securing their lands and fighting communism and Islam. Their women are loyal and a bunch of larper Nazi trolls try to divide us from our Slavic brethren. Pakistan under Russian control would mean better containment of Iran and China.

>What country should we invade first?
Ask your masters the Chechen.

SEALS would be killing Putin before russia could secure its first foothold. His last words would be

>it's just a prank, bro

yourself

>Slavic women as my second choice if the white women become too degenerate. God Slavic women are sexy and traditional.
LMAO, do you want the ultimate red pill on Russian women?

Really? Then buckle up.

They are gigantic whores. And by that, I mean it. They have a code name "natasha". Do you know why? Because they introduced that word into the cockroach (Turkish) language. It's true, I actually did my research and checked their academic dictionaries. Do you know what it means? "A whore". Just like that, any whore regardless of nationality is called by the most prevalent Russian female name. Why? Because Russian women EAGERLY flock to Turkey and behave like ultimate, shameless, cock-suking whores around those swarthy Islamic men. This phenomena was so massive, and the Natashas were so desperate for their Muslim cock that the Turks actually adopted their name to refer to whores. There goes "mah Russian morality".

Russian women also have AIDS. We have an AIDS epidemic and it's spread among heterosexuals couples now (50% of all cases).

You're worshiping a wrong idol, just deal with it.

sweden plz

So as a Russian man which women would you pick?

I'd respect her motherland.

Germany

I'd pick a woman who's not from the bydlo class, which is 90% of the Russian population

Sweden, then the rest of the EU, we will have so much fun deciding up Europe again... until they finally learn

It seems also that you have a gigantic number of divorces, so I suppose that you are full of single mothers and badly raised kids.

Saudi Arabia. THEY'RE FREAKING CANCER

I'd start with Kazakhstan, it would be wicked easy and you'd gain a bunch of russians in the process. In general you'd be best off re-annexing the remnants of the old russian empire in central asia I think.

>When you're English is too good to be from google translate.
Watcha doing in Russia, David.

urine

>seriously considering not like yous can "invade" anyone but themk without serious retaliation

wow somebody's bitter

being whores is normal for women, but you must realize that overwhelming majority of what you call bydlo women haven't even been abroad

>muh seals

If they were being held hostage by terrorists then why is the photo quality so good?

u tell me

Plz germany
Sorry we let it reunify that was a mistake.

source?

her ig pls

Please liberate US

Not to such an extent that your name becomes a synonym for a WHORE. It's a shame! Where is Russian traditional morality everyone keeps talking about?

Besides, Turkey is really cheap for bydlo people, so it's their destination No1

>plying cars

pic related is your flying car

you poorfag scum

>cure for cancer

only for the 1% elite

sorry poorfag scum

U R EXPENDABLE

Germany or Sweden

>some femboy preparing the bull
>Not prepping the Russian bull

We should split Poland again

NK or Israel

Chechen republic.

lol get fucked

All the whore and AIDS issues aside, how would a British fellow go about obtaining some top babushka pussy, my ruski Bro?

you will find it rather hard hard now when all the rapefugees think youre trying to send them out on a pointless war to cover up your internal strife once again.

but please go ahead, set merkel on fire and say poland did it.

lets see what happens

hans klaus roflkopter

slavs are white you D&C cuckold

AIDS is really hard to contract through normal sex. Heroin, that's how it spread in Russia, and faggots. So HIV is a good thing, it's literally killing useless people.

Now take a photo of your US passport.
Don't worry I've got dual citizenships also.

infowars.com/hiv-aids-was-created-to-target-gay-men-for-eugenics-experiment-suggests-us-doctor/

All American Aids

Dismissed

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.interfax.ru/russia/536446&edit-text=&act=url
>At the same time, she reported that 40% of HIV infections occur sexually with heterosexual couples. "It's not just about homosexuality, it's not about other features, it's about the fact that the wife gets infected from her husband, and we have an increase at the expense of well-off women," the minister said.