imgur.com/a/CBtz3
>SE Sy Aug10
imgur.com/a/grK9i
>Arsal Aug 3
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 25
>Nabhan Group of the Tiger Forces launches op in so. Raqqa, recovers 80% of lost ground
>New secure communications system tested by Ru military in Syria
>42nd Brigade fires 20 missiles in E. Damas, inflicts heavy damage on HTS positions
>RuAF destroyed over 1,000 terrorist sites in Sy this week, 90,000 total airstrikes over whole campaign
>SAA liberates Salibah, Mukayman Al-Shamali, and Tal-Albawi from IS in Sheikh Halal
>Lavrov: US strategy in Afghanistan a "dead end" preconditional terms with Taliban a "mistake"
>AMAQ release batch of photos from recent offensive on SAA in rural Raqqa
>Marawi: Duterte makes 3rd visit to troops who have just retaken the Grand Mosque
>Yemen: Saudi coalition kills 14 more civs in Sanaa after hotel massacre
>Pakistan Foreign Minister: "US should not make Pakistan a scapegoat for their failures in Afghanistan"

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/houthi-forces-strike-back-saudi-coalition-scores-killed-video/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-tiger-forces-secure-ghanim-al-ali-isis-offensive-doomed-south-raqqa/
twitter.com/NationalDefens/status/901454814453936128
youtu.be/PrvXoin9NcA
youtube.com/watch?v=k5AMyFKagQo
twitter.com/AFP/status/901457876597833728
twitter.com/warreports/status/900393707081523200
youtu.be/jB0Y2cGLI2E?t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=CBqcwZAjXvw
kurds.liveuamap.com/
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/901463610710425602
youtube.com/watch?v=kusw3jFDbgs
tass.com/defense/962057
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-allies-liberate-territory-us-backed-mercenaries-south-damascus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ISIS IS LOSING EVERYTHING IN THEIR OFFENSIVE!

KOTEL WORKED ONCE MORE!

PRESS P TO PISS ON ISIS CORPSE

hello where is gainz

>Houthis nightmaring the saudis in Saudi Arabia
almasdarnews.com/article/houthi-forces-strike-back-saudi-coalition-scores-killed-video/

4th for the Tiger

Great OP

PS

VIDEO: Tiger Forces secure Ghanim al-Ali, ISIS offensive doomed in south Raqqa
BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:45 P.M.) – Following a massive ISIS offensive against pro-government forces in southeastern Raqqa Governorate several days ago, the Syrian Arab Army’s (SAA) elite Tiger Forces have since arrived in the region and are now effectively reversing all gains made by ISIS along the western bank of the Euphrates River.

According to front-line sources, the Tiger Forces have re-liberated the strategic crossroad town of Ghanim al-Ali from ISIS. Furthermore, units of the elite formation are now also in the process of storming the settlements Abu Hammad and Sabkha (some sources say Sabkha has already been re-secured) further down the Euphrates.

Thus within a day of sending an emergency battle group to southeast Raqqa, not only have the Tiger Forces checked the ISIS offensive, instead they have already gone as far to start rolling back the front.

The video below shows the Tiger Forces and allied tribal fighters overlooking the town of Ghanim al-Ali.
Video in link

Hello here is gainz

Check the libyan war map. The libyans are trying to save europe but the fag NGOs are crying to the UN their smuggling money has dried up.

Forgot link:
almasdarnews.com/article/video-tiger-forces-secure-ghanim-al-ali-isis-offensive-doomed-south-raqqa/

>Tel Afar

>that OP

>our correspondent: The Syrian army and the forces of National Defense control several hills east of El Sokhna, 35 km towards Deir El-Zour.
twitter.com/NationalDefens/status/901454814453936128

so Suk raqqa road for sure is taken and big koteling complete...for sure now?

Video for sourpuss grumpypants in case he missed it
youtu.be/PrvXoin9NcA

Iraqi border clean up when?

what does kotel means ?

>t.newfag

Bombing them again would work for sure.

wtf is wrong with Europe?

AL MAWT LI AMERIKA!!!!
>youtube.com/watch?v=k5AMyFKagQo

Well, the reports seem to imply it is...
PMU goes to border after Tel Afar if we're lucky.

Kotel is a kettle, usually used for making soup or boiling meat. Make of it what you will...

Am tard, what does telegram have to do with anything?

>Ocelot forces

FUCKING
BASED

Everything

Inhallah but they have been saying that since the fall of Mosul

>Saudi-led coalition says Yemen civilians hit by mistake
twitter.com/AFP/status/901457876597833728

Get out of the basement and deal with this, Ost-reich.

>اسّدیست جنرال

Israel is always first, but KSA my second priority to Nuke till no one is alive inside of the country.

SHADILAY

shut up tyrol

huray, now SAA has to reach DeZ in 3 days to make me happy...Or I could claim that being inn province is what I meant all the times anyways...gotta move those goalposts after all

Hey strawbs!

Libyan coast guard and defend europe are cucking the people smugglers.

Red Cross is such a meme NGO. I used to cooperate with them on a project and they are such a fucking huge bureaucratic mess full of clueless volunteers and overpaid managers that it simply makes me puke.

MSF is pretty chill. Well equipped and short chain of command. Useful in cirisis situation.

>SAA fires artillery in Palmyra
twitter.com/warreports/status/900393707081523200

Just a quick remider that kurds must be destroyed

Which colour is our beloved Russian-backed dictator in this one? I forgot...

like the soviet flag comrade

Why the fuck is Assad getting BTFOd in the North by ISIS? It's going to be a slow push to DeZ, I think.

KOCIOŁ

I agree.

Tribals are useless for anything other than manning checkpoints.

Most of the area is reported to be recaptured already. It was defended by the meme tribal forces while Tigers closed the pocket north of Palmyra.

Getting btfo is a strong word

youtu.be/jB0Y2cGLI2E?t=12s

>meme ship is actually doing something

one kotel to go

Damm new

youtube.com/watch?v=CBqcwZAjXvw

>kurds.liveuamap.com/

Hohols have their favourite side after supporting the rebels is no longer an option

ISIS gains are already getting reversed. It was more of a raid than an actual push.

>Libyans are fucking bro-tier
Even after everything NATO did to them...
Hold me senpaitachi

seconded

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/901463610710425602

BHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA FUCKING ISIS GETTING ANOTHER POCKET NOW

>defend europe
europe deserves everything it's getting right now 2bh

lame
youtube.com/watch?v=kusw3jFDbgs

That's not Syria tho

Only reason they're doing it is because italy is paying them for it tho

Yuge if true

>everything it's getting right

>Hey what do you think about the recent stabbing?
uhh, which one?
>Nevermind, what's your take about the guy who drives in people with cars
..again, which one?

IT WAS ALL A RUSE

THE POCKET MASTERS STRIKE AGAIN

/sg/ discusses habbenings in Yemen, Lybia, Iraq and so on.

Snus, are things looking better for our guys since yesterday? Are you still thinking the SDF will get to Dez first? I've been checking AMN and they are reporting as if the SAA are retaking everything they lost

They're making it too easy.

We cover more than just Syria leaf boy

>still thinking the SDF will get to Dez first
nah
>SAA are retaking everything they lost
Indeed, they are in the process!

As expected.

We must be careful with the dosage, too many kotyols can be harmful (surrounding requires a lot more troops then there are in the pocket).

I doubt the retreat was intentional,to much casualties for that
They are making the best out of a shitty situation now tho

It was merely an act!

Would you stay in kotel without controlling the high ground?

The "100 SAA killed" was false, at least 65 were in SDF territory and went missing, the rest were really killed trying to repell ISIS attack while retreating.

See? You got pretty black pilled about it yesterday for nothing, I knew our guys could do it.
Good to hear phåm, I'll check in later tonight and see if they can keep up this momentum.

kek

It was merely an act.

>The "100 SAA killed" was false
I have no idea about that claim but the casualties and the amount loot were still to high for it to be intentional
However
>tribal arabs
>doing a proper retreat without chaos erupting

Jej

no bully tribals, they try their best!

>The utmost of randomness,chaotic and recklessness

I'm sure the retreat itself was intentional, but whether or not ISIS was going to attack them or not was uncertain, so they would just have been left with the orders to perform a fighting retreat upon enemy offensive, but as you said, being tribals they'd fuck it up.

tribal fighters are just used for sacrifice

Gonna need a 1070 Apartments Project meme for this one.
>muh intentional Raqqa countryside tactical retreat on the Euphrates losing half a months work in two days

>leave a bunch of local militiamen to hold ground
>give them any other orders than to fight during retreat
The SAA's leadership might be incompetent, but they're not retarded.

>"Today, a unified integrated air defense system has been set up in Syria. We have ensured the information and technical interlinkage of the Russian and Syrian air reconnaissance systems.

tass.com/defense/962057

It's a reference to the battle of Stalingrad. When the German supply lines were cut, they were left to starve / freeze to death without support from the outside. The Germans called this the "kessel" - German for cauldron. The Russians called it a "kotel" meaning the same thing. I don't know why /sg/ went with "kotel," since the German word is far better known by the public, but regardless, we have come to use the word, somewhat hyperbolically, to describe any situation in which an enemy has been surrounded by the SAA and cut off from any help outside.

That's good, but look at this masterpiece

total destruction

>Syrian Army, allies liberate more territory from US-backed mercenaries in south Damascus

BEIRUT, LEBANON (6:23 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and paramilitary forces allied to it have continued their advance in the desert of southern Rif Dimashq (Damascus) Governorate, very recently liberating more strategic locations from US-backed Free Syrian Army (FSA) mercenaries.

Today it can be confirmed that pro-government forces, advancing parallel to the Jordanian border in Syria’s expansive southwestern desert region, secured from US-backed militants the area of Ghader Mahmoud and the nearby Mahmoud Canyon.

US-vetted interlopers by no means surrendered either location without a fight and in resulting clashes, pro-government forces ended up killing and injuring at least a dozen mercenaries of the FSA’s Jaish Osoud al-Sharqiyah group.
In particular, the Mahmoud Canyon area is of considerable strategic value as its represents one of the most important illegal smuggling routes used by US-backed mercenaries to move equipment and supplies from Jordan into the southern Damascus countryside and central Syria.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-allies-liberate-territory-us-backed-mercenaries-south-damascus/

hehe, i also think that they have been slaughtered

1070 was a "great" example how arabs fuck up when trying to retreat - and that was tribal fighters with far less combat experience than the poor fuckers at 1070

>implying the SAA leadership values these plebians lifes enough to give them any advanced tactical orders to relinquish hard fought for towns
It was a fiasco, most of the tribal niggers ran away and only a few units remained to get butchered.

>fighting retreat
>advanced tactical order
Someone post a really smug anime girl for me.

but it's secured by Tigers again, no?

It's Russian for "cauldron". A Slavic tactic of encircling the enemy

That's кoтёл to you, filthy pole

Everyone was overestimating the kurds and freaking out over nothing for the past few days, I would have said that it's merely a tiny setback but I was banned

In addition to giving you my answer:
I would also like to apologize on behalf of the following 4 people:
for giving you retarded and unhelpful comments.