As-salam alaykom

As-salam alaykom
Welcome to /Islam/! This thread is dedicated to discussion of the religion of Islam.

Islam is more than just a religion, however, it’s a way of life; one which guides the personal, political actions of believers. Islam even has its own legal code.

This thread’s topic is the new 'terms' paste. Is it solid? It's pretty barebones, what else should be added?

Resources:

>The Basics of Islam
pastebin.com/47SAkpHv

>Islamic Terms
pastebin.com/utjNkTcn

>FAQ
Coming Soon!

>Sup Forumsack Convert Testimonies
pastebin.com/JX9dCX1T

>Videos
pastebin.com/geeBhp3e

Essential Links:

>The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
sunnah.com/

>Read and listen to the Quran online
quran.com

>Biography of the Prophet Muhammad
inter-islam.org/Seerah/

>Islamic site with everything you need
al-islam.org/

>Find a mosque and convert today!
islamicfinder.org/

OP template:
pastebin.com/6nNt22Nf

Fuck off kebab

TAKBIR

Go fuck yourself.

>dangling qts to attract me

only abdullah bin Chad gets her anyway. I'll probably get the fat slave.

Fuck you alexander

why do you fuck goats so much?

I'm an Ex-muslim, i know a lot about islam way beyond the propaganda " islam is relegion of peace " bullshit, i can prove wrong whatever the fuck this guy will claim good about islam ! take your terrorist religion somewhere else, not all muslims are bad, but islam is poisonous !
and no this is not god testing you by making it hard, this is the fucking real life, islam is shit ! FUCK OFFFF for fuck sake .
some of the digusting things of islam
>>the prophet married his daughter in law
>>he killed the kids of banu kulaiba
>>he had 12 wives
>>he fucking loved sex , aisha was 9 years old pedo
>>the coran is full of scientific mistakes
>> there are 4200 gods, why is yours the right one
>> 1200 terrorist attacks recorded in the name of islam in the last 20 years
>>Fuck off
>> if god really created all this universe he wouldnt care if you cut your dick off or not, or if you pray or not
>> if god is real then santa is real and unicorns are also real, you cant disprove them either
>>FUCK OFF !!

>i'm a magical exmuslim

I'm afraid you need to get a new identity my man. All the ex-muslim Youtube spots are taken.

you picked a bad time to be an ex-muslim. Sell high and find a new trend.

Awesome oscillations! Here in the west, we have a problem of people with Christian heritage doing things to themselves and one another that a true Christian could never forgive themselves for. What can Islam offer to alleviate this social problem?

i dont want to make money of this and i dont want to be a youtuber, i just want this guy to take his ass back to fucking goats

Ex-muslims are so hot. Arabs can be handsome, like Palestinians, but that religion is a huge turn off.

that religion is a turn off indeed , i don't date muslims anymore, i found a community in of ex muslims in my homeland and we "interbreed"

Why is goat fucking a thing?

I know the Qu'ran says that you can if there are no women around... but why would you even do it? That's nasty as fuck

This religion oppresses women and gays. Get out of my country

I'm down with being a jewish puppet and all but can I have a wife that has at least hit puberty? Or is that not allowed?

Go ask the welsh

look up morocco donkey rape !

Islam is the religion of the Devil. Plain and simple. Now, OP, KYS.

Please do us a favor and find a true religion. Preferably Catholicism. In lieu of that, neck yourself you cube worshipping scum.

>This religion oppresses women and gays.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Hello friend I want to ask you a question.
Does the Hadith contradict the Quran?

Yeah, it's weird AF. I did, they asked - oi teenhaffee tagan throy, I don't know how to spell it - but that's how it's pronounced - Hilarious that the US knows of the Welsh XD

you're too late.
Sup Forums has already been subverted to push an extremist narrative

Depends on which hadith you mean, there are stronger and weaker hadiths

Sharia is incompatible with the principles of justice, this undercuts the notion of Muhammad being the perfect man. There is no proof that Muhammad attained perfection or had the ability to perfect others. People convert to Islam from ulterior motives- in terror, or in quest of power, or to avoid heavy taxation, or to escape humiliation, or if taken prisoner, or because of infatuation with a Muslim woman, or for some similar reason. We never see a respected, wealthy, and religious non-Muslim who knows both his own faith and that of Islam, converting to Islam from his own free choice.

Fuck off you goat fucking terrorist. Day of ropes is upon us

>Azerbaijan flag
>97% Muslim country

wat?

Neck yourself

Nice shoop

>based

azerbaijan is ultra secular.

get bombed porker!

Muhammad eats goat feces.

Holy fuck!!! 15 Morocon boys rape a donkey - get infected with rabies... holy shit. Is this an actual thing in Morocco? I went to morocco as a child about 5 years ago... this is news to me

The context of that is retalliation against aggression