Why do liberals love weed so much when the illegal purchase of it (the majority of the purchases in first world...

Why do liberals love weed so much when the illegal purchase of it (the majority of the purchases in first world countries) completely fuck up third world countries?

Aren't they doing exactly the opposite of what they claim to be?

How the fuck does buying weed my neighbor grow affect that

Where do you think your neighbor got the seeds in the first place?

*libertarians

good god you are fucking retarded

>how are liberals hypocrites

>retard!!!!

Typical liberal.

That money could have been taxed by a fast food outlet and gone on to fund oil wars you sick depraved hippy, go eat a burger sometime

Haven't smoked in 5 years but even back then it was all US grown medical. However, I grew up in white suburbia.

ain't nobody taking mexican seeds and growing american weed with, you retarded fucking piece of shit. i hope to see you on liveleak.

A friend of mine from University now works for the DEA. He's in a deployable military style unit for the agency similar to a SWAT team but much better. He's done tours in Afghanistan and on the Mexican border in Nuevo Laredo.

We occasionally wouldn't hear from him for months on end. Every now and then I'd get a random email from him with pictures attached.

It would be him with a virtual fucking MOUNTAIN of seized cocaine behind him. I'm talking about kilos that would fill an entire room. He would pose with a giant shit-eating grin and two thumbs up in front of it.

It was kinda cool but HOLYFUCKINGSHITTHATSALOTOFMOTHERFUCKINGCOCAINE!

I get my weed from local growers or from the Netherlands, seeds come from the Netherlands as well, so there's zero problem. Don't buy hash anymore because the majority of the stuff (especially the cheaper sorts) indeed comes from Morocco, Afghanistan and other shitholes. Situation here in EU is completely different compared to America, here we don't have drug cartels trying to push cheap brick weed n shti like that.

Perhaps your cuck country shouldn't of bowed to US drug policy. Legalize, regulate, sell, and proceed to profit a lot.

>Starting to become legal in a lot of states in the U.S.
>Higher grade because we are Americans, not Mexicants
>Literally thinks that we'll take some shitty swag weed over the dopest dope I've ever smoked out of Cali and Colorado.
>More states are jumping on board, only increasing the yields that each state pumps out.

Yeah go get yourself robbed you stupid brazilian cunt

Answer the question. WHERE do you think he got the seeds? I doubt he also bought those from those "friendly dirty blonde white buddhist practicing high school dropouts" you seem to love.

Are you aware of how much money Escobar and el Chapo had? Do you think they could have that all only in their domestic markets? Have you heard about Langley's influence on Escobar's deals, you ebin underage ironic posting trash?

>still hadn't figured out liberals are the biggest pieces of shit but just say pleasant things

Are you trying to imply that some shitskin country has a monopoly on pot seeds?

This.
This isn't the 90's anymore, the weed business in Europe isn't running on transatlantic hash runs, local and regional grow ops are par for the course.
Americans can get hold of seeds from growers and seed banks in states where it's legal.
Honestly OP, say you live in New Mexico even, what do you think is easier - getting seeds from Colorado, or Mexico? I fucking guarantee you it's easier getting them from Colorado.
Europe primarily relies on Dutch seed banks.

As for where the seed banks got their seeds, a) they'll have been breeding lineages of given strains for fucking generations, going back decades since the first seeds were collected, and b) when they want to try and invigorate their bank, it's usually small expeditions going backpacking in buttfuck nowhere in Afghanistan or Nepal or wherever in South America.
There's not a continuous, cartel-run trafficking in seeds. Once the seed banks and growers have their seeds they breed them their fuckin selves.

Even though weed might not support international drug trade like it used to (cocaine and heroin definitely still do though), even local grow ops have their downside. There are stories of cops busting properties where the entire thing has been turned into a grow op, and some poor fucking SE Asian sod who came over with hopes of making a living and paving the way for his family, had his passport taken off, and got locked in with the grow op to tend to them, essentially modern slavery. Those guys are often the fall guys, and it's no accident they're chosen for their poor English comprehension. I think most get deported eventually.

Asking people to quit doing drugs is like asking people to quit eating.

They die?

Its fueled by a hunger for some thing. Nearly everyone uses some sort of drug, be it sugar or caffeine.