Is Alex Jones trying to hang Himself everyone just start taking him serious again and now this

Is Alex Jones trying to hang Himself everyone just start taking him serious again and now this

youtube.com/watch?v=QJwi1WHJ3zE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aakEvMc2110
youtu.be/d6UySYaw9Q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alex is desperate for viewers since the exodus.
He is at TMZ tier celebrity gossip now.

"transcend left right paradogm" >becomes partisan
"9/11 was an inside job" >supprts fake war on terror

>false flags him self with coffee goblin
>talks about former first lady's penis to distract from blumf's failures

Controlled opposition.

He, in a scatter-brained manner, superficially touches on possibly legitimate "conspiracies" in such a brash and barbaric manner that it completely invalidates the topic at hand. Any time you bring up said "conspiracy", it can be 'debunked' by a simpleton by recalling that Alex Jones feverishly rambled on about it.

He is the conspiracy.

I bet she has a big cock.

Do you even understand what a news broadcasting network is supposed to do? It is to inform the views of CURRENT EVENTS, you know like "Keep me posted".

Id love to see if a person like you had the balls to actually say a fraction of what Alex Jones is saying AND live comfortably.

>not watching Real News with David Knight exclusively

Seriously, once his shit catches on it's over for the MSM.

>everyone just start taking him serious again
no they weren't
he blew it in the interview with Megyn Kelly

How did you extrapolate from my post that I can't comprehend what a news broadcasting network is or how it operates? I'm dumbfounded.
To stay on track: he conveniently stays hush-hush about (((them))) -- Please, you're being herded exactly where they want you to be, & your response shows that it is working.

Prove him wrong then faggot

Time for Michelle Obama to tell the truth-the tranny nation will celebrate her and maybe all the lies will stop. This is not a secret. If it was a Republican "wife" it would have been front page news and grounds for mass destruction if lied about. Michelle (Michael)-come out, come out. You support LGBQT so vocally but YOU and Obama are so ashamed you stay in the closet?????

That is a feminine penis.

Traps aren't gay, Alex.

Yeah that was a fucking disaster. I lost respect for him after that

Yeah Michael Obama is a dude.

Well how would YOU explain Michelle's breukworst?

It's possible she is a hermaphrodite. Born with both a penis and a working vagina.

You’re jelly that Michael Obama has a bigger dick than you.

This is the only right answer. Never thought I'd see a smart muslim

What if she does? It's not like its gay for Obama to stimulate a woman's penis with his anus.

>conveniently stays hush-hush about (((them)))

he's names the jew many times, it's clear that you never actually watch Jones and just spread memes like a retard.

Seig heil mein .......oh Fuk off!!!!

I never stopped taking him serious. The man is a true patriot.

that's a big ol BBC

you're all retarded.

you're all retarded.
originally.

you're originally all retarded.

Do you think this is something new?

They are made trap since childhood.

They are lots of them in Hollywood and Politics.

It's a stupid discussion but people are having it. Therefore it is news.

Alex Jones just has nothing to lose so he is trolling the fuck out of people, and his show will become more of a joke troll show because they wouldn't let him do his thing.

This. Sup Forums is retarded. She's manly because she's a BLACK WOMAN, a lot of them are manly as fuck. They have higher testosterone than women of other races.

They keept it in seecret, but now are showing normies how to do it.

absolute fucking shill

Everybody has been brainwashed by hollywood, using trannies without us knowing they are.

Now you can´t see what is an obvious man or woman anymore.

Lefties read stuff like this and it helps them confirm their beliefs about people on the right being dumbasses, they're wrong but that's the end result.

you'll find that close to all powerful people control the Syzygy

Fuck, thank you ahmed.

People are so easy to decieve.

Yep that's a little boy

>she

dude it's a normie thing. Normies love it. I do not know why.

Not the first nor the last tranny in the White House

Off by one.

Yes, exactly. Some things he says have some sort of merit, but absolutely ex-CIA, Strattfor, etc. Gotta redirect people's energies and keep them confused and hide the ultimate truth from them. I didn't find out about the JQ until I was 33.

Why don't we know anything about Moochelle's brother?

lol real news. what's with wingnuts having to call themselves real news true news ect? it's like they have to reassure their audience that they're not lying

?
I don't see Alex Jones?

it's not news anyway it's opinion. fucking liars

FOR YOU

I hate this fucking world

I swear you newfaggots. Alex was always an antertainer and playing a role. People taking him seriously are braindead retarded.

michelle obama has a big cock from the "real news" crowd

>everyone just start taking him serious

Speak for yourself, retard.

Chelsea Clinton retweeted and put attention on video because her family hates the Obama's.

Hillary got cucked in 2008 by Obama and then Obama's fucked up 8 years made Trump run and cost her a victory in 2016.

Michelle Obama penis is also payback for Russiagate and Charlottesville.

Make up shit about Trump, we'll keep hounding you about Michelle's "penis."

Mudslinging.

Maybe Michelle is prepping to run for governor of Illinois?

Hes been trying to ruin himself for over an year now, it just fucked im this time because the vid went trending even though his video was not that popular. (((Youtube))) trend system fucked him over but hes been doing clickbait bs videos for long already

U can live comfortably knowing ur rich and could move away from idiots to a place people will celebrate your attempts to ruin nationalism

The problem is with every passing year more and more idiots take Alex seriously. If you don't understand why that is a problem then you are part of said problem.

Michelle/Michael being transsexual is debatable, but Obamas taste in women leaves very little doubt about his sexuality.

I love how the crowd claps and cheer for her and she doesn't even acknowledge there presence.

Michael LaVaughn Robinson

Unironically based black man.

So traps are only gay if I'm also a trap?
Fascinating stuff...

>2017 not knowing Michael has a penis

That's gonna trigger the Goldman cheerleaders.

Is there any footage of "Michelle" in a bathing suit?

is Alex Jones right again?

>Machamp, I chose you!

if i were her I'd wear a fake dick too
i bet the obamas are hillarious based on his music preferences

If correct, this means Malia and Sasha were adopted.

This came out of nowhere, because who cares that Michelle is a dude at this point? Liberals are really flipping their shit over this too. I think they are trying to destroy a potential run for president.

It's a bait for Obama to respond with something.

SWOLE
W
O
L
E

I'm 100 percent sure Alex is on the payroll of some leftist organization.
Absolutely nothing to be gained from attacking an ugly black woman, only serves as a talking point to attack Trump.
Just think about it, with Hurricanes, North Korea, Bannon out, Gorka out, etc. why would Obama be the top issue?

Same thing with Spencer and alt right. The movement was allowed to be a 'hipster troll' movement until critical mass and was then handed over to Spencer who then goes on a 80+ media appearance tour to paint every trump supporter as a racist.

You just can't win against democrats, they have tricks upon tricks to play.

test tube one made with Barry's semen and one made with Michael's semen

I love how reddit has zero knowledge on Kekistan being a white country.
See "Homesteading Act"

Yeah, I figured there is something behind it.

Alex Jones thinks NASA keeps child sex slaves on mars.

Was the tired and dementia inflected gossip lady of the Jewish elite of New York killed for this?
youtu.be/aakEvMc2110

where does he say that?

Doesn't anyone remember when he freaked out on camera holed up in some hotel for weeks because (((they))) were after him. Dudes a nut. Always has been.

Michelle penis is big.

We all know Michael Robinson has a feminine penis. Stop arguing, shill.

nope

Joan Rivers was rumoured to be killed because she was outing Michelle as a transgender.

youtu.be/d6UySYaw9Q0

>this thread

Created by shills, for shills

>dindu
Obongo dindu nuffin
he was in one of them programs n sheei

>everyone just started taking him serious again

who?

Or she was an old women who abused drugs and was quacked out as a result. Did u see the video of her? She looks like she is looned out on anti depressents

Kys libtard

he never said that. that's what his guest said, who was repeating what he heard

his youtube videos are edited snippets from his radio show.

Joan Rivers was a well connected Jewish woman with a long career in Hollywood/Entertainment. She worked for E and hung out with pararazzi.

Would a Hollywood Jew with a long career in Hollywood and with paparazzi connections be on the inside of such knowledge?

Male to Female or Female to Male is the question.

I could see Michelle having the gender dysphoria and wanting to go reverse Caitlin Jenner in the future.

Barack and Michelle Obama are like Will and Jada Pinkett Smith. They are black people who hang out with far left moonbats and when in Rome do as the Hollyweird people do.

She's a big girl and maybe she feels masculine. Maybe she wears a cod piece for self empowerment... some feminist thing.

he is just a slave in Kekistan

Barrack Obama did refer to Michelle as Michael in that clip. How could he get that mixed up?

He's too friendly with wealthy gay men. The Obama couple spent weeks hanging out with a couple of gay men after leaving the White House.

They've jumped around schmoozing with wealthy members of the so-called "gay mafia."

He pardoned Bradley/Chelsea Manning. And on his way out imposed transgenders of the military.

He is by far the most LBGT friendly president ever.

we are in purgatory now the ones that see will be set free

Could be his liberal mental conditioning. He might be into weird shit like Will Smith.

Maybe he calls her Michael not to be sexist or to be gender neutral. Maybe she straps on and pegs him.

Them people are weird.

Maybe Barack is gay and Michelle tricked him into marriage by claiming she was a dude in a woman's body and wants to transition into a man. Maybe she experimented with hormone blockers. Who the fuck knows?

There is something odd about them.

Joan Rivers said something careless and that would seem homophobic but she was a "fag hag" with a gay male following.

>mfw I just bought a ProPur Water Filter

What are you referring to? It's common knowledge that Michelle is a man.

>Who the fuck knows?

Joan Rivers stated "Everybody knows ... ". Since she thought it was common knowledge she felt why not state this in public? Her death sent a message to others who knew to keep quiet or else.

Nice Reddit spacing

Yes sir, that's benis!

The thing I question about this is.

If Michael is a man he would be a pro level cross dresser or trans sexual and familer with all the the tricks of the trade and even I know what a tuck is from watching Geraldo