Why does germany have a running gag of actually ruining europe every time

why does germany have a running gag of actually ruining europe every time

The G*rman must be exterminated for there to be peace.

Hitler did nothing wrong.
die commie scum

They only did it four times

>Rome
>Helping to defeat Napoleon
>WW1
>WW2

>Third Crusade
>Luther and Protestantism
>Karl Marx
>EU
They must be destroyed.

remember how the axis lost?

wow so edgy

they're innately barbaric like their rag covered ancestors, all they can do is interrupt. germany's existence has been the equivalent to putting a low functioning autistic child in a room full of sirens and alarms.

Why would napoleon be a good thing for Europe?

Autism.

And yet we achieved more than most others. The world almost got BTFO by a bunch of forest autists with dried up shit in their flea-ridden animal pelts LMAO.

The Axis lost because the (((Democratic))) & (((Communist))) nations joined together (Funny, thought they hated each other) to stop European nationalism

Hmmmm, it's almost like they are controlled by the same people...

the peak of these achievements being a good david bowie album

Daily reminder that throughout the european history the french have always ruined it for everyone. The french made deals with the ottomans, the french financed the 30 year war as a proxy war against austria, just to name a few instances.

sieg heil!

Stop appropriating French culture!

funny how the former allied forces nations are all more fucked than Germany after 70 years of brainwashing

Forth Crusade. Barbarossa fell into a river and drown before he could destroy anything. But the French Crusaders during the 4th Crusade refused to attack Christians and fucked off and only the Germans remained to sack Constantinople at Venetian insistence.

The difference is, unlike you autistic motherfuckers, we were able to see the bigger picture and realized that letting half of Europe fall under the control of a shitty ideology is better than losing the entire thing.

because germany are europes backwoods hillbillies that refuse to stop "rising again" because the rest of europe never lets them sit at the big kids table. Their new plan of enriching the rest of europe has backfired so hard i expect merkel will invade someone soon just to do housekeeping.

>American's
>foresight
pick one

What running gag? That shit is no joke, it's true

>gag
Yeah, if you find the death of millions of Europeans funny, that is.

>German
>Talking about foresight
We never started a war with the world''s largest empire, world's largest military, and world's largest economy in the span of two fucking years. Your short sighted bullshit destroyed what was left of Europe.

Europe is still standing and alive you are the one who's in the 50% white range producing anti white propaganda 24/7

>you are the one who's in the 50% white range
Sure thing Hans

Venice really shit the bed on that one. Had a really cool quote though. I don't have the quote on hand and I'd have to dig a little for it, but essentially, after raising Alexius and his father back into power and not receiving adequate payment, the 80 year old, blind Doge Enrico Dandolo stormed into the throne room and basically said "Who do you think you are to refuse us payment, boy (goy), we raised you up into that throne and we can cast you back down!" It's like shit straight out of Game of Thrones. Also, I wouldn't say all the french went home. As far as I can remember, most everybody went home except a token few and the Venetian forces. One of the groups responsible for the harsh sacking of the city was a group of Catholic settlers who had been violently cast out in the previous years by the emperor. Like 30-50,000 peasants descended on the city with the crusading forces.

migrant background includes europeans dipshit

Germans did not do anything to Rome, if you are referring to the Western Empire, which predates the existence of German people by several hundred years. Please do not conflate Germanic with German, as they are absolutely not the same thing.

why does this dumb meme of germany ruining europe not die?

europe is in the state it is in because the fucking americans came here, and not because the germans who after 45 have barely any autonomy left.

why do I need to repeat obvious things on a board that fancies itself politically educated?

>migrant background includes europeans dipshit
It includes Slavs and Turks, don't fool yourself. Germany is no longer an ethnically German nation.

German are really nigger tier about that they dindu nuffin

and yet still more pure than the mongrel race that calls itself american

>Pure turks are better than European mutts, aka Americans
And they say Germans have no sense of humor.

the turks i know are beating up niggers in streets while you burgers woreship them

>Literally defending turks
Jesus fucking Christ. The eternal teuton is at it again.

Have better sources on hand. The assault on Constantinople had 3000 Frenchmen under Hugh of St Sup Forums, 1000 camp followers/servants, and a Venetian crew of 27,000 (~12,000 combatants). These are in addition to 15,000 Western residents of Constantinople who had been expelled in 1203. Of these 15,000, 6,000 were said to be capable of bearing arms. One account said that they numbered less than 20,000 in total during the three day sack.

Enrico wasn't blind. He was extremely near sighted due to his advanced age. This is a period that predates glasses and they had no way to correct the issue aside from reading stones.

Because geopolitics is comparable to a comedy program for a far higher species, and Germany is the jerk in the group that sometimes takes pranks too far but always gets his comeuppance eventually and learns a valuable lesson that he forgets by the next episode because the series doesn't use character continuity.

His eyes were undamaged, it's true, but the cause of his blindness was a blow to his head. Many sources state that his blindness was complete, and his signature began to sprawl across his signed pages after said blow occurred. If he was near-sighted, I don't see why he would be incapable of signing his name properly.

>me go hard at killing me own neighbors

Aaand now whites are global minority. Congratulations on being autistic.

we cleanse europe every now and then from degeneracy and rebellious neighbours.

Eat shit, Jew.

Germany is the most cucked brainwashed country in Europe right now.

Which is entirely the fault of America, who has Germany under military occupation. The cuckery spread like a virus from America to Germany. It did not originate in Europe.

Southern German used to have a German 'King' and a Jew 'Judge' as their form of local government. They are deeply entwined.

germany finally unified Europe, and gives it away to the muslim shitskin the very same decade

i hate germany beyond words in our language

Germans are as German as the US now it seems.

Welcome to the club.

If WE do not get a it NO ONE shall have it.

you know what memes aside germans do suck

Id fuck every single one of those girls.

not our fault that the jewish controlled USA decided to destroy the last attempt at a fight against globalism and cuck the whole white western race with it. you fought on the wrong side in ww2.

Don't worry Hans. There will always be another war.

no shit, they are idols, that's why they get paid.
did you think that's what a normal japanese school class looks like?

i hope you guys pick the right side then. sadly i cant even say that my own country would, as cucked as we are from 70 years of anti-german indoctrination.

The characters on the wall don't look Japanese. They are Chinese.

Those are all the same girl broseph.

Fucking weebs need to die

Those are katakana, you fucking idiot.

I mean there you moron.

So you fuck up, and I'm the moron.

We Americans just want to fight. I'm hoping for aliens. Bored of commies and Muslims.

We haven't even gotten to properly fight them yet.

>not mentioning the Reformation and subsequent 30 year war that wrecked Europe
>not mentioning that they LITERALLY invented communism
>not mentioning that they managed to turn a benign trade and customs union into a quasisoviet buerocratic monstrosity

>>Rome
>>Helping to defeat Napoleon

Germany invented cars and the modern scientific method. They also were the latest architects woth a shit.

Yeah it is lmao. Killing millions of whites isn't exactly saving the white race, troglodyte.

because he wanted to put brits on the leash.