tmz.com/2017/08/24/roger-stone-impeach-trump-civil-war-violence/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/B911Nature/status/901455939093581824
youtu.be/Hpfj6tZfoAs
yescalifornia.org/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>your flag
Assuming if that flag actually represents what you are. Not who, because that was robbed from you long ago if that is the case, you have won. You have succeeded in the demise of every western nation and of whites themselves. But just like I am wise enough to see that hope in our lost people and nations is misplaced at this point, I am wise enough to know you are going to regret it more than anything in the world. Most of you are white college kids. There will be no future for you. No one is going to bother to see if white kid #458201 is "on their side" or not. You will be the identity you hate the most until you die.

lol, i'm in europe

Wherever you run, you'll still be pic related.

He's a fucking Jew

If he's so eager for a civil war why doesn't he go out and fucking fight it

only you have alt-left and alt-right shit. even your president is alt-human. you are a laughingstock of the world

>My beliefs just happen to coincide with the media narrative and the Democratic party line, isn't that just the weirdest coincidence

>stay single
>stay unemployed
>stay with mom
Stay triggered.

>alt-left
my mom is laughing at your pic

We are the world dumbass.

sure you are. top quality, made in usa. bigly and yuge
twitter.com/B911Nature/status/901455939093581824

Well he's not wrong. Impeach Trump and Civil War 2.0 will ensue.

>browsing web with mommy

Stealing this to post everywhere. Liberals wanted to be "stronger Together" was literally the 2016 slogan. that's the first red flag. They're all frauds. The party of acceptance has become the party of exclusiveness & division & hate. AND THEY GET AWAY WITH IT, while hardworking conservative Americans take the fall. Ugh.

i just want to notify that im willy to work as a mercenary for a cheap price

Hey, leave my mummy out of this! FUCK! Now she will unplug the internet!

YOU FOKEN RETARD! I HOPE YOU ALT-LIFE YOURSELF!

They legit think Hillary will become president when Trump is impeached. I'm tired of these crazy motherfuckers. Their reality is distorted & 8 years of Barry has cucked our nation

I saw this somewhere, not my words: "The USA is the only country dumb enough to have a second civil war because of statues from the first one". But if states do choose to secede from the USA, I predict California will be the first to go. That place is a liberal cesspool and has completely lost their wits at this point.

Also, my words now, "what did Trump do this time?" when I heard that Trump 'might be impeached'. No, he isn't, because since when is admitting that there was blame on both sides? He made a valid point when he said that there was violence on both sides. How the hell is that grounds for being impeached? The left can scream and cry all they want, but Trump is GOING to stay president until he does something that is legitimate grounds for impeachment.

Oh please do

>TMZ
Nobody else would listen to him, huh?

were where you when the man baby alt left hyper autismo admitted he surfs Sup Forums with his mom

Quick fact, artist who made this art got banned for making this art from deviantart.com

An ultimatum from Trump.

The deep state knows it will lose in open civil war and be partitioned a thousand times over and all its globalist personnel therein will be sent to permanent summer camp, disgraced as traitors.

hell they think he will be convicted if he is impeached, the Alt-Left are mentally gone.

They know it. They'll just keep the pressure on until 2020 and hope to divide the R vote. It's probably working

You Nazis are pathetic.

What are "tendies"

No way, california is bullshitting, they need the water from all those midwest states or wherever and would if become independent, have to pay for them.

Isnt texas all muh independence?

and south has too many blakz for that stuff.

>after thousands of years of hard work, selective breeding, and intellectualism to create civilization, let's import millions of savage niggers to turn our country into the third world, and also whites get to pay for it!

Can you actually come up with a way to justify this you stupid liberal kike

you have to admit this timeline is pretty cool, you have people becoming tribal, everyone wears goofy shit and looks like a polynesian savage, and white women are upping their crazy to 200%.

>reddit
check
>Harry potter bullshit
>check

i will not read that bullshit

That's a great pic.

Fuck off shill

youtu.be/Hpfj6tZfoAs

>Using the same reaction pic twice

yescalifornia.org/

Roger Stone is a literal cuck.
> In 1996, Stone was forced to resign a top post with Bob Dole’s presidential campaign after the National Enquirer reported that he and his wife Nydia, now 69, had placed numerous ads online and in swingers magazines seeking single men and couples for group sex. One ad described Stone as a bodybuilder and included a shirtless photo of him with a black bar over his eyes. His wife is pictured topless in an accompanying image.

> Undaunted by the Dole disaster, the Stones continued swinging. In a December 2006 post on the Dark Cavern web site, the couple advertised for a male partner who “must be 22-40, lean, muscular and hung like a horse.” The ad, which included Stone’s Hotmail address, offered a graphic description of Nydia’s body and the notation that “Obidient husband shares her cunt.” Respondents were directed to “Contact me/us with a photo of face/body/meat.” The Stone ad was found on a meetup page for Florida swingers.

This rat faced kike will be the first to hang in a Civil War.

Americans! Today I got my results from myheritage. It says I'm 24% Balkan. This qualifies me to be a ruthless war criminal.

Hereby I offer you my services for the upcoming civil war. I am willing to massacre and murder leftist women, children and elderly.

As paymen I accept a fair warning to evade my following imprisonment on grounds of crimes against humanity. (Commies are not humans).

As a Communist, you are a hyper-nationalist, but for a theoretical nation of Man.

I hope California and Texas secedes

He finna got the lefty check.

Jew-cocksuckers like you should be in Israel on your hands and knees.

What's so wrong being a coffee goblin?

Oh look another commie bastard still breathing.

>implying you'd get the same result if Trump was impeached

cock sucker, those paid protestors wouldn't stand a chance.

Is that fucking Ocalan on his sache?

I sincerely hope so because traitors like that crypto-kike Roger (((Stein))) are first on my hit list.

Now that actually is a powerful picture.

Checked and because he is a pussy.
It's obvious what (((they))) want. I just don't get what (((they))) have to gain from it. Care to fill me in guise? What is (((their))) end game? I honestly don't get it.

You're going to be real surprised when you find out the people that are an actual threat don't go to rallies.

so because your such a unsuccessful worthless person you back a ideology that supporting stealing success and hard work from other people.
You realize your on the side of evil right? Like, your belief system is literally theft through violence. You take away any aspect of individualism, so you are just a number, not a name. The kicker is no way to motivate people under your belief system
I think all you commie flags on here are trolls, because if not, you literally are insane and need to die.

>Ignore democracy or we will kill you.
>Only white people are saying this.
Maybe we really are the problem.

America is a pathetic joke, surely. But so is Europe. So is India. So is China. The human race is the laughing stock of the human race.

The nose knows.

Not this faggot again...People should stop taking his shit seriously.

>tfw you trick your mother into making you tendies while you and her browse pol together

Only in your Nazi larping wet dream.

>flag
Checks out

Agreed, this guy is just a world class LARPer

Why does Roger Stone keep pretending like he's an insider? Trump hates him for being a shyster con man. That's why Trump gave him the boot a long time ago and refuses to associate with him.