If IQ is a valid measure, how come blacks are better in art than asians, despite having lower IQ?

If IQ is a valid measure, how come blacks are better in art than asians, despite having lower IQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_art
youtube.com/watch?v=Tzuvfy4jFwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IQ isn't a valid measure; Ethnic IQ testing is inherently racist; All people are equally proficient at creating art.

They are? Show me good black art, Egyptian art doesn't count.

>music
>digital painting
>graffiti
>dance
>sculpture
sorry, you're another uncultured pleb.

>blacks are better in art
Lmfao. You know what art is yeah? Dumb fucking nigger.

>digital painting
>graffiti

Lol wut?

>dance
>sculpture
>music
Literally everywhere but ya give blacks credit.

Well thats completely objective.

>Nigger music
>Good, let alone better than Jap music
I have to listen to this shit music every single day because every college student and my own brother listens to that shit.
(You)

Yeah. Newsflash. That shit isn't art.

I wouldn't know. White people art is just a product to be sold, or faggy virtue signaling.

I can tell from your question, which side of the bell curve you're on.
its exactly like asking, "if height is a valid measure, why are black people disproportionately affected by diabetes"

>nigger art
first time i've heard of it

>popular art

>Nigga, nigga, nigga 100% nigga
Truely a masterpiece, a real work of art

Ok you just convinced me, blacks are masterrace how did I not see that before? holy shit it was in front of my eyes the whole time!

>this isn't art

All popular music in the last 150 years is basically black music.

it isn't art, none of what the monkeys do is art, popular music doesn't have to be good to be popular and you are a fucking mestiço monkey nigger

art

So you're saying all Brazilian art is not really art?

Correct.

They aren't.

>underage larper thinks his opinion matters
Do you at least know the name of pic related?

that is not brazillian, that's something monkeys do all day in any jungle of the world, watch a documentary. Real art and music made in brazil were made by white people and white people only, almost every music and real dance (not imitating a monkey to the sound of drums) can be traced back to the festive halls of europe

I think the hypothesis that blacks are good at art could be valid.

But you would need to eliminate examples that are wall to wall funded by white people and ultimately white culture.

That's because today's art is not art.

And I think that it is no coincidence that the most narcissistic race dominates today's pop culture.

You'll never see a black person in a classical art museum, in a classical music orchestra or at an opera.

chinese and japanese prints are one of the most beautiful things to exist

>niggers
>sculpture

You've got to be kidding.

I just went to a blues meuseum and it was full of niggers moaning while playing the guitar poorly.

Do you really think this is comparable with the different arts and crafts of the asian nations?

wow literally a stick with a wire that only makes the same sound and has no thought to it, and niggers use it to imitate monkeys in a great circle of fake fighting

Even Asians listen to black music and copy it. Ever seen kpop?

Cavemen where pretty good at art.

>If IQ is a valid measure
It isn't a valid measure for being artistic, you dummy
>how come blacks are better in art than asians,
That's something that can not be proven because appreciation for art is subjective, which is why IQ can't measure it, ya dumb nigger

Show me a good Asian graffiti.

The best sculptor in Brazilian history was black.

no you see a bunch of asians and jews. For being so concerned about white euro heritage, you never see any skinheads at museums, operas, orchestral halls, etc. And they've probably been voting for assholes who've been defunding the arts for decades.

Ukiyo-e is god tier of sophisticated aesthetics

Only dance and music

they cannot even prove that he existed and you tell me he was BLACK? WE WUZZZZZZZ

That's not very good

>graffiti
Kys nigger

>implying a nigger can compete with this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_art

Europeans are the true masters of art

That's why Brazil is a third world shithole

That's pretty nice actually, but it wasn't what mr Hue was thinking of.

aint no1 talkin bout the New World Master race

>be nigger
>bored on street corner
>beatbox a 4x4 beat
>be other nigger
>rhyme words over beat
>call it art

>be white man
>get to know music theory
>learn the sound of 100s of instruments for a variety of musical references for your work
>struggle to come up w/ complex yet simplistic melodies, harmonies, rhythms and movements which express deep themes
>work patiently until work is completed
>hire some of the best musicians in the world to play your music because only they have the skills
>conduct musicians in amazing musical hall specifically designed to have heavenly acoustics
>have some pleb tell you niggers make the best art

Fucking kek . My primary school teachers painted better art than that for a shitty school play.

I give it to blacks that they are good at music, but seriously.

Particularly our #honoraryAryans, the Japanese, are aesthetic as fuck.

And despite the weaboo teasing from the newfags, most of us love anime.

>Japs cant make ar-

>implying niggers could ever this

For some reason or other I suspect that you're largely ignorant of East Asian artistic traditions...

In the case of music, Japan alone arguably disproves your point, among their repertoire can be found the oldest continued orchestral tradition, literal ex-samurai music, and the wondrous Kabuki Theatre (the scope of which is massive, featuring four different assortments of instruments from several other traditions, making for several dozen performers in total).

But sure, muh polyrhythms and muh festival music uncontestedly triumphs over that, yes?

Really you ought to ask why European art is thoroughly more developed and sophisticated than East Asian art, despite the several average IQ point in difference.

>If IQ is a valid measure

It isn't

>implying blacks would ever make something as beautiful as neon genesis evangelion

>>graffiti
Literally Property damage is art now.

Niggers will never be able to compete with the style. They can't capture beauty. People who like nigger art are, you guessed it, niggers.

>how come blacks are better in art than asians
They aren't

>how come blacks are better in art than asians, despite having lower IQ

LOL this is now an African vs Asian art thread.

I'll start.

Nice feet desu

>blacks are better in art
Low level bait

They aren't better at art. This is bait. Sage.

Autistic horse fuckers with an unavoidably limited palette and resolution are objectively better than that.

American Indians are Asians

Nigger art vs Asian art
Get on their level
All niggers do nowdays is spray fuck the system on walls

de gustibus non est disputandum

Because whites burn bright and die while Japs take it slow and steady and outlast everyone

No other nation on earth has survived more than half as long as Japan

>better in art
>out of Europe

Literally all of American music and dance.

Israel :^]

My IQ is 105. That's a tiny bit above average for my country. Am I officially a tard? Should I kill myself? Can I understand string theory?

Doesn't China have a longer history than Japan? Or does it not count because they spent so much time being cucked by imperial powers.

OK, ok, yes, yes, no, respectively

>black art

well, I mean that music developed during centuries of slavery. The slaves obviously would have listened to white music that their masters played so you can't remove gigantic white influence in that regard.

Just say how far do you reach that we can have an answer for you.

this is black art
youtube.com/watch?v=Tzuvfy4jFwE

That is degenerate black art.

I understand music retards.
I'm learning music theory for fun.

I find music without a proper identity formed through melody to be inherently boring and generic.

If I can't easily sing the song, I completelly forgot it and only remember some mudded shit.

and yes, I listen from videogame music to rap, to classical to shit like noise music and atonal to folk and shit like irish music and trance.

I don't care about the genre as long as the melody is good.

Because you need a soul to be good in the arts. Chinks are almost like robots.

That is true. American music is a fusion of the European and African influences, particularly for dancing as I do not think cultures outside of Europe did partner dancing. Funny fact is the black slaves did partner dancing at first to mock their owners, it was called the cakewalk. Still blacks did the lions share of inventing for jazz, swing, blues, charleston etc.

not asian but since it's similar

Because art nowadays is moreso an indicator of mental retardation.

/thread

>The best sculptor in Brazilian history was black.
>Brazilian art

Ok

Martial arts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(((arts)))

Yes it is.

>he thinks rap and playing a few chords on the banjo while having free time as a slave is art
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahahshshshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha