What does Sup Forums think of Filipinos?

What does Sup Forums think of Filipinos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFGtly4-2jU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Maine_(ACR-1)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

moar liek fatapinos

top kek

always thought of them as the guys that only eat weird shit and die and get kidnapped if you're not careful enoguh

Pic related

They should try eating more burgers. It would help them slim down.

The US should takeover the Philippines and claim it as the 51st state

Nobody cares about Filipinos. You haven't contributed anything useful to humanity. Sage

why so we can have another third world state like california?

Based. My Filipino friend supports Duterte because "he keeps it real"

>says the filipino

>most powerful race

I like them. I never met a muslim one though.

That would give them voting power. Leave it as a military base and let Duterte fuck up the CIA drug runners.

It's a drag on Asia-Pacific tensions for the state department, but Rex Tillerson seems like a level-headed guy who could handle it.

Super anti niggers which is good, but why do they have mexican last names if they come from Asia...

Top kek

because Spain

They love their fake white heritage so much they even named their country after a siestanigger king.

>violent
>dirty
>illegal immigrate all the time
>disgusting, greasy food
>ugly mix of spanish moor and jungle asians (stupid aboriginal kind)
>weird ass language nobody gives a flying fuck about
>literally not a single flips contributed single thing to society
>every filipino has an IQ of about 90 max

they're literally the mexicans of asia

yeah, why not lol

>dare to steal flag from Czech Republic
>no beautiful meth whores
>no cheap beer
>no cheap food

I'd fight for dutdut if I was flip . I love dutdut

The girls are hot sluts here in Canada.

holyshit thats right King Felipe of Spain, wow this is crazy.. Even their ethnic group is named after him..

I find it hilarious how they claim so much that they are spanish but when they take a dna test they have no spanish ancestry and want to swear the test was lying.

My people sorta do the same with Arabs but atleast we are near them and sorta look part Arab and are actually in the Arab world.

Haven't given the country much thought since 1944. Sorry.

The ones that have a lot of dominant Japanese genes are maganda as fuck.

Other than that... Duterte

Fellow leaf definitely confirming that, they tend to stick in large racially made groups, takes a special kind of white boy to infiltrate that shit

do we have to be opinionated on every country, we're apathetic about a lot of ethnicities

>"Arab" world
> 3/4 in Africa
What is this sorcery?

Spain conquered them 300 years ago
then Japan came.
then USA came.

That's why they look like mexican chinks and talk like: "welcome to da pilipeens, would you like a pork or a knipe?"

>tfw you will never have an ethnic group named after you

They voted for Pinochet 2.0 so they should be ok at least

Its how they identify man, Islamic countries with ties to mid east.

Spanish surnames were originally given to them by their colonizers so they could recognize their pets a lot more easier.

This chick clearly has some spanish mixture, very fine.

they are so brainwashed too if you make fun of Spain they get offended like you are making fun of their heritage...spain really pulled a jew there

Almost human tier. Duterte makes you interesting.

Don't forget the British... but they left after a few days.

everyone tries to shitpost filipinos but never succeeds because behind their fragile pride in public they are the most self hating people on earth and their women would suck a white cock for nothing but just for appearances you should buy her a micky d's happy meal and pat her on the head. they make good pets but if you try to communicate with one you might get frustrated because there is nobody with a lower iq than them except maybe african niggers

yeah the philippines is literally the cumbox of the world. what's shocking is that filipinos seem to be proud of it. can't wait to leave this fucking country. i'm coming Sweden!

>unironically leaves one cumbox to go to another

>they are so brainwashed too if you make fun of Spain they get offended like you are making fun of their heritage...spain really pulled a jew there
What? Who told you that bs? Everybody and their grandmother in a way here hates the Spanish occupation. Spanish Colonial rule is taught on highschool to be the worst happening second only to WW2. There's literally dozens of book criticizing them. Whoever this flip you're talking about should be hanged.

well I guess the flip I know didn't get around to hearing about the spanish occupation cause she moved to the US after middle school

They're superstitious, catholic, and have gambling problems.

American flips are the fucking worst.

>They're superstitious, catholic, and have gambling problems.
So they're just catholic asians?

Is that why all flips love to claim they have Spanish blood in them

that's hot, Fuang

the funny thing is she tries to act like she's different than the other ones cause she still has her accent and speaks the language but she acts very american

Mostly pedophiles

The fuck toys of the world. Even to this day, any flip whore will spread her legs for white cock, in order to leave that disgusting shithole.

This. Flips are the most useless jungle monkeys on the planet. They've been thoroughly colonized. Both mentally and spiritually.

They're colonizing the white pussy now unfortunately.

Young bride

That's a bit rich coming from a Brazilian

The best of you are based, the worst of you are nigger-tier degenerates.

yup from my work all over 50 farts going there to bang these goblins

American flip, I can attest to this.
Most of us are degenerates, trying to fit in anywhere whatever community we are in, whether among whites, niggers, or spics.
Whenever I make eye contact with another Filipino my age they immediately expect me to be best friends with them and join their circle.
They take a whole lot of pride in being Filipino despite the fact that they've never set foot on the mainland once.
Asians in general that grow up in America are subhumans who have no culture, but us Filipinos grown in America are the worst.

The woman are all whores like fucking crazy, I've never met a flip-American that wasn't a slut.

It's easy to tell if they have Spanish blood in them. I'm Filipino, and I'm light brown, not brown or the dark brown of the natives. Filipinos are a good people, some of the kindest on the world, and they have a strong sense of community, but not a grand sense of nationality. They're just too poor to contribute to a global level. My proof on the string community bond but not a strong national bond is that they are still poor. If the Philippines got their shit together like Japan did after the war, I bet they'd be on par with them.

Atleast they are Catholics, in what should have been easy prey for Muslims. Thank God for old world Spainards.

>Atleast they are Catholics, in what should have been easy prey for Muslims.
Don't forget the southern islands

To be fair, they we're already Muslims when the Spanish arrived. Blame Malaysia. I'm just glad the Spanish at least effectively put a stop gap on the encroaching Muslim conversion.

disgusting riceniggers

Hideous language

Ok people I guess

why is it when you meet a stunner, like a 9/10 or above there, which is rare as fuck, they are turbobitchy, not only rivaling but surpassing the cuntyness of white girls.

the ones below 7/10 are super sweet and loyal. but the ones who would be universally ntoiced for their beauty get wayyy too much fucking attention in that place from rich chinese korean or whatever.

its like they know ever dude in that country is trying to impregnate her and her ego spirals out of control into a unapproachable vile cunt of unimagineable proportions.

not saying thais are much better but theres a lot better lookers here so they dont have such an ego

Better than Mexicans, but that's not saying much.

>wow pretty girls are bitches
huh

And that's all they gonna get. Better than I can say for most of Europe and Asian right now.

My filipino coworker supports Du30 because he's banking on him purging the corrupt mayor that will kill him if he sets foot back in the phillipines.

Philip is a god-tier name it turns out.

Island monkey niggers.

Better than tiny penis japs and weebs

Philippines men are total cucks,
When i was in Manila dudes constantly asked me how many Philippinas i had fuckt already while being in the country
They always call white people sir or boss
The girls worship white dudes ,
In the mall and on the street girls come up to me all the time asking if im single
Got complimented about my white skin and blue eyes multiple times a day
Girls tell me they dont want a philippino man because they are manlets,gamble,cheat,have small cock
Every filipina i fuckt was impressed by the size of my cock(some were afraid it wouldn't fit)
If you are a beta cuck in your own country ,
Go to the Philippines and you turn in to a alpha chad

Never became poor aren't you?

>impressed by the size of my cock
Well at least you lost your virginity

You're describing also east asians like chinese - manlets, gamble, cheat.
They got more impressed by size of your wallet as well.

the philippines belong to us

>implying you own anything but debt and poverty at this point

I love Filipinos they're the best. cute little brown girls love it :)

I hate them. They're a disgusting and stupid people. Of course their country is a third world shithole, and will always be one, because flips are basically the niggers of Asia. All they care about is sex, money, drugs, and green cards.

NUKE SE ASIA

The leader is based

I like the massagi girls and the bar flies with the mamasans because sometimes the barfly filipina will give you a hand job while you drink.

Half the damn world was yours at one point, wtf happened Jose??

This. I don't think of them at all.
You are how spics should be. A non-issue, even if on the low end of civilization.
Get out of Alaska, please. Any flip that kills a nigger there will be granted permanent residency, however.

Arab conquest through North Africa during the fall of the Roman empire and middle ages. Spain and Portugal ahould be members as well, filthy moors

I don't think so, Juan. You couldn't even be bothered to maintain a proper naval squadron there. It is rightful burger clay.

well, for the philippines in particular and cuba, some literal kike worshipping faggots across the sea decided it was time to extend their power across their borders and staged a sabotage to steal some islands from us
sound familiar?

Duterte is a good President. They are trying to uncuck their country and clean shit up.

Overall good people who are Catholic. They have problems with degeneracy but they are not niggers and are striving to improve themselves.

There is literally nothing wrong with filipinos.

youtube.com/watch?v=GFGtly4-2jU

Here, so people don't think we are a nation of ignorants.

Yes

I have a great-uncle and a ton of co-workers who are Filipino. Aside from the one who is legitimately very crazy they're all super cool people.

>tfw filipino and voted for Trump

seems like most flips lean left wing who live in the cities

The ones I've met are pretty good people overall except for the ones who try to copy ghetto culture.

Because the Spanish made us take Spanish sounding last names for taxation and census.

Filipino is not an ethnicity, there are various ethnic groups within the Philippines, and the name Filipino is just a demonym used to identify someone that comes or is under the Philippine government.

Cities are left wing no matter what.

>staged a sabotage to steal some islands from us
>Spanish shits blew up the USS Maine
Pay debts peninsula nigger, false flag attacks aren't cheap you know.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Maine_(ACR-1)