instagram.com/lettucedogmemes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The left is really bad at making nice memes desu

That's some hot projection, antifag.

The left is really bad at making nice memes desu

the LEFT is really bad at MAKING NICE MEMES

left...making...nice...memes

translation
'the left are really good at making dank memes, we should all probably become leftists, it's her turn.'

how ironic

left cant meme, it's true

S A G E

ANTIFA SLIDE THREAD

Power is inherently virtuous, for without power, one cannot make their virtue a reality.

give me your luger, your rank, and your insignia. you are being dishonorably discharged.

you are unworthy of the honor of being a Nazi.

even if what you said was true, even if it was, then your response, as a Nazi, should have been to say, "this man, though he is weak, though he is afraid, fights. therefore, i will teach him to master his fear, and i will teach him to be strong. and when he fights, he will fight alongside me"

your instincts and your conduct are cowardly. you will be immediately transitioned out of your unit and sent to the work camps.

>gas the kikes
>kikes the gas
>the gas kikes
>I am the gas that fears the kikes
>Ironic that those who talk about ''gassing'' ''kikes'' are actually the ones who fear being gassed

I wonder why jews are so good at being lawyers and wheedlers and pseudopsychologists.

I think most of these terrible left wing memes are actually made by /ourguys/ as a form of subversion.
I have no reason to believe that other that I enjoy the thought.

>some leaf thought this was a good post

I mean, look at this shit:
instagram.com/lettucedogmemes

The funniest lefty memes were Hilldawgs, all of which were made by people here. The best real liberals can come with were those pathetic Biden bros or those Trump/Putin midget things.

Guys I'm going to the store.

GUYS i'm GOING to the STORE

STORE.... GOING....

Translation: I am GOING AWAY from the STORE

Ironic that those who vaunt themselves as shoppers valuing cheap prises as an end in itself, are actually afraid of spending money and running from the prospect of going to the store.

pretty sad desu

"ري كظ R Y · Q V S S !KNDY.F27NY with a nazi flag posting an image with ϟ ϟ as the text"
(this is intended to hopefully look mysterious, but really, he couldn't think of anything good with a good reason. it's just gibberish)

what amuses me here the most is that someone who went to school for arts, and is probably working for minimum wage, used their free time and (pirated) photoshop to make this.

it shows the sign of a person with a bit of formal training in presentation and so forth. the words of 'le silly man' are in comic sans, while the 'wise interpretation that requires a 4 part explanation in order for you to get the meme uses a bold stentorian text. this indicates they have some awareness of discrimination between qualities in detail.

the center dot in the divider line is either part of a decent collection of such things most people don't have or it's made by hand, in illustrator maybe. i doubt it.

yet, for such a clear attempt at a professional, powerful meme, there are many discrepancies, such that even a complete self educated man such as myself can see.

there is huge inconsistency in line width and border in all white features. it looks like the font was upscaled as a bitmap, rather than using totally common non-destructive vector features all modern image manipulation software packages have. the portrait is really, really sloppy, with aberrations on his collar, on the right side, and all over the head. Not to mention it's careless placement within the rectangle. and the lack of grading.

so after i read fifty three fucking words attempting to convey what most anons can get across in zero words, i'm left with the impression that some unskilled, lazy, liberal arts student who does not work in his field of study has told me that "Nazi's are pissbabies" or something to that effect.

>pathetic Biden bros

that's black people.

>Trump/Putin midget

that's manlet imitation

doesn't this actually destroy black lives matter?

yes

best post thank u based nazi

any time bby ;)

>BLM
>We WUZ KANGS
>Black people made America

Oh boy, this "meme" seems awfully applicable to poor POC, how racist of you OP

>not recognizing satire