Why are videogames becoming so redpilled? is this a sign we are starting to win the culture wars...

why are videogames becoming so redpilled? is this a sign we are starting to win the culture wars? How will this affect Sup Forumsitics from now on?

EX.: youtube.com/watch?v=RYwZ6GZXWhA

>Identitarian symbols of european resistance against middle easterners
>mediterraneans rule the world
>Deus Vult!
>brave white spaniard
>Evropa conquers the world
>Noble savages admire the european conqueror, live by honor and duty
>the eternal anglo rules over all
>the jew fears the samurai

All the background images could fit on pol encouragement threads

Notice all the important, relevant heros of western civilization who are constantly demonized by leftist society-wrecking oikophobes shown as heroes and noble.

They are going to WE WUZ this game.

>narrated by morgan freeman
AND DROPPED

Because he is black, right?

Games with any grand historical reference will generally be played by people who like and know history.
They are not your average neet who likes to move pretty stuff around the screen. They know what actually happened and will not stand for shit like "Muslims were peaceful until the Crusades bullshit".
While first person shooters played by twitchy geeks can get away with making a regiment of black soldiers storming normandy. Or making the knights templar into mafia organization. Woman hauling heavy weapons as the squad machine gunner.

Most people playing these games are reading a history book while the game installs or loads up.

its not morgan freeman. its the lannistar from game of thrones
A white guy.

btfo

Is it fair to say that game is less of a normie game so they can get away with it ?

>Be an adult
>Play video games

Choose one

Bill Gates did a Q&A on faggit early last year and he apparently ordered the creation of this game simply because someone in the thread requested it.
isn't Bill Gates redpilled? Doesn't he use his billions to try to sterilize Africans or something like that?

This. Grand Strategy is played by people who generally enjoy history or strategy.

>Bill Gates did a Q&A on faggit early last year and he apparently ordered the creation of this game simply because someone in the thread requested it.

>pol is powerf-
hmm no sweetie, plebbit is

I think we have gotten so used to bullpilled games,that when we see anything that isn't blue, it seems redpilled
Immediately

its Charles Dance, a white guy, you fucking halfwit shit

is grand strategy innately redpilled?

age of empires is not grand strategy really. It never went that deep and macro.

is strategy innately redpilled?

Age of Empires 4! fuck yeah!

yes. Just go to /gsg/ and see how it's basically Sup Forums

this

Just got back into Age of Empires II after warching sime random multiplayer game on Youtube, that shit is intense. I got a build order down and finally beat the hardest AI.

>They are going to WE WUZ this game

You they're gonna have pale scandies claim the achievements of mediterraneans?

I hope you're trolling...

yes.
commies and dindus won't touch grand strategy because it takes actual brain power to play them. its 99% white men with 1% chink

what game?

nice mod
>paradox
>redpilled

Oh man I loved AoE3, it became really too easy after awhile though. I had a winning strategy. Online play wasn't perfect at the time so I hope that's changed.

Age of Empires was a retarded game overall. It's addictive to send peasants cut wood, but it's damn stupid. I liked Ceasar III back in the day, as a kid.

>Age of Empires was a retarded game overall.
Kys

It's been produced by some noname company and distributed through Microsoft's platform. Pure commerce and mass appeal in a box. You've gotta be well below average to dig it.

>goy4

dropped

all the shit in the background comes from AoE3 you fucking underage idiot

Age of empires always should be politically incorrect. PC culture covers the truth with fear of the weak. Don't let the fear win, let the glorification win.
Don't fear your own culture, praise it.

If age of empires wants to get more redpilled, then they really should add another civilization:
Kekistan

Actually that's up to the mod makers, redpill some game developers or mod makers and you will get more high energy

People may say what they will about its gameplay, but AoE3's campaign was superb.

>aoe3
>rome

>playing hoi4
>not hoi3 like real men

I like 1 and 2 the third one was meh

more of a civ guy myself

2×2=4

4 best game confirmed

What was the most overpowered civilization in Age of Empires 2?

red pill me on AoE

last time i played this game it was called age of empires 2 and i was a fucking kid.

cant remember much.

why was there no ww1 and ww2 in the trailer? i was sitting infront of screen and waited for the prussian or nazi flag. but nothing happened.

is ww1 and 2 not in this game?

Byzantines.

Play vydia evertiem.

First one was Romans and Greeks
Second one was middle ages
Third was pretty much 18th century.

Whats that saracen building

most game companies are going blue pilled. except for a few.

theres nothing wrong with morgan freeman user.

nice to see a fellow spanish /gsg/er
I hope a white vickyposter though, eu4 is for redditors

Probably because their fanbase for the main AOE games doesn't need pandering too because they're old enough to have just missed this SJW nonsense. Most people who played AOE since the start or even since Age of Kings are now mid 20s+

Yes.
Like Mel Gibson, whites with money can actually bypass the (((filter)))

>hoi4
>eu4

>brain power needed
these are casualshit gsgs, laddy

Shortly after AOE3 released I remember a cover for a supposedly leak for AOE4 having a WW1 or 2 soldier on the cover, then Ensemble were shut down by the jew. They took a risk with AOE3 implementing heavily gunpowder based combat, and the community REEEE'd about that game so I guess they're afraid.

what is your opinion on CK2?

AoE2 was the best one

It's just an announcement trailer, a bunch of slides with artwork from the previous 3 games as anticipatiom for what's to come.
There is no actual AoEIV content ready yet but it wiol most likely be based on post Industrial Revolution to WWII

>are we starting to win culture war
def not they just know their audience, white losers wont buy a game with diversity they know that now so your vidya will be nice how you like it but literally all other aspects of your life are Jew controlled. In essence, no senpai you arent winning the culture war, you pretty much won a battle in a war you lost

damn

my biggest problem with pre ww1 games is pic related.

i just wanna play my fucking country

the knights templar were a mafia like orginization though

1. Thats not Morgan Freeman, thats Charles Danse
2. There's nothing wrong with Morgan Feeman

can't play for more than two hours without getting bored, but people often say it's pretty casual too
if you can really get into it and RP your dynasty you might have fun. I prefer vicky tbqh

Each AoE was supposed to take place at a different era
1 was like Rome
2 was the middle ages
3 was industrial revolution
4 was going to be 1900s
And 5 was planned to be modern day to space future

Fuck this AOE 1 definitive edition is where its at.

please don't do this. Please just let it be.

You start praising this game in some white supremacy argument and liberals will catch wind of it and fucking make sure the game gets ruined.

shit boring incest simulator

Because Bill Gates is almost ready to commit his genocide. I wouldn't be surprised if he releases it this winter.

It doesn't even sound like him. Why is Sup Forums so fucking retarded?

Still, any Grand Strategy game requires more neurons than any RTS.

I like both genres immensely though.

EUIV and HOI4 are a good entry for newcommers.

It's Tywin Lannister m8

Found it

isnt smallpox one of those things we are vaccinated against or is that some other bullshit?

Mongols, Koreans

This. Wait until all Definitive Editions and AoEIV come out, then make threads.
Stick to WE WUZ memes for now

Mongols by far

tower of babel

Only if you are in the army and no one actually knows if that vaccine will work because there aren't animals vulnerable to smallpox to do proper testing with

Right now it's myans and Mongols.

It's not going to smallpox, it's going to be the common flu, designer common flu.

He's signalling to those in the know.

The Goat Tower

>4 was going to be 1900s
>And 5 was planned to be modern day to space future

That's going to suck. We already have Command and Conquer and Starcraft. AoE was meant to be Ancient - Medieval era, in my opinion.

Forgot about Huns.

>tfw oldest recorded ancestor was a Templar

Feels good man. Saracens fuck off.

Also, history itself is racist. Just as the truth is racist.

Charles Dance?

Huns/Mongols if you can win before imperial age
otherwise Mayan or Turks for long game

Depends on the map actually
The AoE2 competetive scene has had a small loyal following for like 17 years

>in my opinion
Exactly.

Just let it happen. Ancient games are still there, not going anywhere. And even getting the remake treatment. Even expansions.
No need to repeat the same that has been done.

Magyars

its a modern gun.

no ww1 or 2 confirmed.

fuck this company.

i know some indians are working for AOE IV, it has already passed the earlier development phase and is developed since last 8 months, this won't go in future era (not even WW era). Going to stick to AoE 1 & AoE 2 era

>Turks

Keyword is "was"
The game was being developed by ensemble studios back then, but Microsoft killed them after they did halo wars 1 years ago. This AoE 4 is being made by a different studio and the trailer only shows stuff from the first 3 games' eras.

>all those aryan conquerors and ambitious ubermensch

God tier trailer, when will the SJWs start complaining?

>Victoria
This, every time

Third AoE was shit because they strayed too far from typical melee and bow units, user. Games taking place in the modern era will be even worse just like what happened to Total War. Empire was infinitely worse than Medieval II and Rome.

never played victoria or eu4. whats the difference between them?

>Videogames are redpilled because an historically accurate rts depicts things as they were

Go back to Sup Forums, faggot, and after that swing a bit around Sup Forums, because i know you're about to post some anime shit too.

nice groBeuropiums my man

who beats you in industry btw?

>AoE
>grand strategy

Well, for one, you're not supposed to be able to blob, like in my screenshot, but I modified a lot of things in my own game.

For another, the game is MUCH more focused on the economy of your country. If you want to have a soldier, he MUST be provided with ammunition, a gun, clothing, et cetera, and to get those things you MUST either trade for those (good luck if you're not a Great Power) or produce them in your factories (which you must build, or encourage capitalists to do).

Also, instead of having something like "Manpower" in EU4, you have your entire population broken down into Populations. One of these is "Soldier", and combat losses will directly lower reflect in losses of your population. Your factories require clerks and factory workers, your government requires bureaucrats, and there are more than half a dozen other pop types that are needed, and must be balanced.

There's other stuff, too, like Great Power mechanics and so on. (The game is about the Great Powers, with everyone else just being a tool of the GPs)