I'm seducing an antifa

What intel should I extract?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qW1Ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What intel do you expect can be extracted? Except for their identities, most of the information on them is out in the open. If you follow your local antifa online you'll be able to know where they plan to protest, what their doctrine is etc.

Extract anything you can pawn from her shitty apartment after you've fucked her.

You're about to extract aids, enjoy that.

How they manage to avoid washing for so long.

I want to fuck my way up the chain of command

There's no chain of command in a horizontal organization.

Oh...

I don't believe you.

bump

>intel
>intelligence
>antifa

lel

Is she even anyone important?

This.

Might as well go for the meaning of life with brainiac over there.

lol, what do I care? Most antifa are anarchists and the lack of centralized authority is the whole point of anarchism. You're free to believe what you want.

AIDS.

>Seducing
Be careful how much rufalin you use. Don't want the intel to be too garbled

Intract and extract benis from bagina repeadedly :DDD

>not knowing Most antifa are the std ridden cunts.

Enjoy it. :^)

>intel
what intel?
why they virtue signal for social benefits and that sweet pregentrification rent?

All you're going to extract is an STD.

Steal from her and say it's just sharing and there's no such thing as private property, then do

And if she calls the cops, say that she's a boot licker and closet trump-supporter and Lenin would send her to Gulag for supporting capitalism

Anarchists differentiate between private property and private possession. Private property is ownership of things used to exploit others (such as land, work tools etc.) while private possession is ownership of things that are not used to exploit others (a car, a computer, a loaf of bread). You can't steal private property from an anarchist since he/she would gladly share it with you in the first place, and he/she would rightfully protest your stealing of his/her private possessions. Anarchism 101.

say that you saw her friend from organisation on right wing rally and suggest he/she is an alt-right spy

Tell her mentioned friend something similar about your gf, that she confessed you she hates blacks etc

Divide and conquer

Weren't their identities released a couple days ago?
archive.is/qW1Ig

lol how convenient

>things that are not used to exploit others (a car

Lel

Start with small things, can't let her get suspicious. Just get her talking about what she does there, maybe even go with her next time and gather intel. We need guys like you

There is a hierarchy, but most of them are mindless drones. You'll never know which one of them is the field commander. Plus, their leaders are far removed from the battlefield, and not approachable due to this.

>extract
poon

>Antifa
>intel

nigga they gon throw rocks and act like gorillas, what more do we need to know?

find out if she has a qt friend who likes having her butt licked and if so send her my way