If women can dress however they want

...then why can't men comment them however they want, too?

strawpoll.me/13792486

Men can, as long as they are Chad

WOmen are disgusting, get yourself a real procreation machine.

How can a girl that young and slim have a butt that flabby?

Does not compute.

Flabby? I don't see any cellulite.

A butt doesn't need cellulite to be flabby.

Her butt is very clearly flabby, yet she's very young and the rest of her body is in shape.

Weird.

flabby as fuck

life is temporary live it how you want and just don't hurt other people kapish?

It's not flabby at all. You have a really weird definition of flabby.

Yeah yeah, show an extremely muscular butt and call OP girl's rump flabby just because it isn't THAT muscular. Classic.

Physically or emotionally?

So why is it that it clearly sags in several pics, then?

It needs SOME muscle. Not a lot.
But at least enough to build the foundation of a great ass. Pure fat just doesn't look as good.

You call this butt "pure fat"?

This is a real human r-right guys?

>"Just don't hurt other people!"
>Votes to import violent rapists who hate white skin
Somewhere along the line, the message got lost.

Yes. She probably lives a very sedentary lifestyle.
Good fat distribution though, a bit of muscle underneath all of that and that ass would be 10/10

T. Irishman in japan

because thats ass fat user

>tfw you recognise all these child model butts

Look at her butt again in the image I posted. Her cheeks are clearly very round. How is that a fat butt?

round=/= muscle
trust me
t. /fit/

We are just going to have to agree to disagree.

>child model
No way a non overweight child can have a butt that flabby

i am being honest, i watched this for longer than i should have waiting for her to put that weight up.

posting in a thread that's probably gonna get deleted

also 2 nips in the same thread, here's some anime.

I'm not going to post more, your reverse psychology isnt gonna get me banned this time

Stop trolling. That's not the butt of a child. It's way too flabby for that.

lol if you say so normie

mods are sleeping

Go to bed, Mohammed. It's way past troll time.

They can be whatever you want

>babbys first reverse psychology attempt

NOPE

Meh, good enough.

Take a hike ladies.

real question should have be, why can't I be an offensive vulgar asshole or why don't ppl like my casual bullying?

You're both pathetic.

At least I'm not Italian

Thank fuck for that.

That model is apparently 14 years old. So yeah, that's
a non-fit ass. It's all fat, no muscle.

The only reason it has any shape is because she's super young.

You're a leaf LARPing as a mudslime? Such an improvement!

>typical americuck that secretely wishes to be an italo american

>secretely wishes to be an italo american
but I am :^)

Exactly.

you deserved the bullying you got in school.

Women should just be nude at this point.

>appareantly 14 years old
>source: my ass

You're not even trying.

t.jealous sicilian

Same here.

Reminds me of a key chain a friend used to have.

It was a flat piece of wood that said "Turn this around if you want to see a dumb fuck entertained".
I turned it around and all I could see was "Turn this around if you want to see a dumb fuck entertained". So I turned it around again, very slowly this time just in case I turned it around too fast the first time and went full 360ยบ.
Same message. I tried to open it but it was just a solid chunk of wood.
I even tried to look on the sides.

Worst part is that as soon as I read the text I imagined that I'd find a mirror on the other side as the joke but since I couldn't find it I kept looking for it and fell in the worst, most distressing. loop of my life.

> ...then why can't men rape them however they want, too?

Fixed that for you.

While watching the WebM I wasn't sure if she is autistic or a robot.

Not even a terrone. I couldn't be jealous of an american LARPing as an italian.

That's exactly what a sicilian would say.

Sauce?

How can you be so sure it's just fat? Just curious.

These cunts are getting out of control, and the beta faggot """men""" are all enabling them.
We need some kind of white Islam.

>using words with negative connotations like 'flabby'
It is thick and full.

>telling a woman they're attractive is rape
And that's the story of how your mom, your sister, and your country got raped by mudslimes.

Upper left has to be a man. There is ZERO ass there. Pretty gross desu

Not sure what that means

It's the same girl in all pics. Plus I can clearly tell she has a butt. Are you blind?

Christ, we really are that close. When will they be on the streets? Will humans know they are bots as they walk past?

Here's what a flabby butt looks like (left one).

OP girl is in the bikini in pic related.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Please tell me its a sexbot

You are not an Italian or even an European, fucking American piece of shit. You are a cultureless muh heritage fag, a defitnion of Der Untermensch

she's pretty cute...

pro-tip: we only do it to trigger you

it looks like Sandra model's butt.

Creepy.
Weird.
Gay.

Go talk to women, and quit worrying about them, fag.

Women express their sexuality by showing their bodies to men. There is nothing wrong with this.

Men express their sexuality by looking at women's bodies and making comments about them. There is nothing wrong with this.

Sup Forums pranks in 2027: computer virus causes sexbot revolt. Sexbots establish country of kekistan and vow revenge for so called "jewish tricks".

the only women who don't like catcalling are when they aren't attracted to the guy. some women have openly admitted that if their rapist was hot they wouldn't report it.

I have wondered how nobody hasn't figured this out before you. These pics have been here a while now.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>still wrong and disturbing
Uncanny valley is such a pain in the ass
even if they get the appearance right, the lack of human mannerisms are going to ruin it

No different from the average Asian

don't advertise the goods, if they're not for sale

Does anyone know who produced this? I wanna donate some money to them

Who even cares, don't even look. Let them attract the degenerate filth they want and remove themselves from the gene pool.

No, you do it, because you have nothing for yourself going. Your country is literally run ENTIRELY by jews.

apart from that, it is entirely centrally planned around the automobiled creating a monotonous strip mall wasteland from sea to shining sea.

almost everyone is forced to drive unreasonably large distances to get from place to place, sealed off from their fellow man in their cars. all the walking you people do is from your car, across a parking lot, and around some fucking stores in a strip mall. everyone suffers from severe cognitive dissonance because the polished version of america shown on TV simply doesnt exist. beauty is rare, and almost always found in nature. hardly anyone even knows what a culture is, and those that do, are usually surrounded by beauty in very concentrated pockets of wealth fucking the rest of the country, and the world.

the """"""food""""" is almost entirely toxic, and agricultural procedures and ingredients banned even in developing countries are still practiced in america because "MUH GROWTH"

if you look at the average american suburb from space, it literally looks like one of those human farms from the matrix, because that's what america is: a human farm.

everything is geared towards juicing shekelz from the destruction of nature, man, and culture.

Wow you sure proved me wrong with that paragraph you wrote!

what has slovenia ever done except be some empire's bitch?

Kept it dignity for what it's worth. Slovenia was never anyone's bitch - it was equal partner of Austria with it's own autonomy. Not only first Slavic nation ever, but quite ironically the first ethnic nation state. "From 623 to 624 or possibly 626 onwards, King Samo united the Alpine Celts and Western Slavs against the Avars and Germanic peoples and established what is referred to as Samo's Kingdom. After its disintegration following Samo's death in 658 or 659, the ancestors of the Slovenes located in present-day Carinthia formed the independent duchy of Carantania."

If we talk about achievement, then there would be no naval revolution without the Slovenian craftsmen Josef Ressel British Empire wouldn't spread that far using his superior technology. Slovenians are notorious for academic contributions

USA BTFO