Antifa Armour

youtube.com/watch?v=BegmFryIi14

What now white pipo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gOBu63BInvE
youtube.com/watch?v=8J9BdZf-B5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FMJ is less expensive than hollow points, so all that they've done is make it less expensive to shoot them.

All this riot & street fighting shit is pointless because the second the gibs get switched off guns will come into the mix.

What can we do stop the new Cuck Knight?

You stupid cunt you don't even know to to use that armour

"yeah sheryl, little timmy is so political aware. he just finished with his gender studies degree at evergreen state! i'm so proud. and he's so sweet too, he let me pick out his armor pieces"

what fucking planet is this

simply reds gone full gear queer

me a stupid cunt? ok jew.

This isn't real is it? They are in DEEP trouble if this is typical... buddy trying to put his gas mask on was priceless...

Those shoulder pauldrons will slice his jugular.
These idiots are retarded.

The protest was literally not an AltRight protest. It was a Christian prayer rally.

Push him over and call them a turtle.

>only own two guns because I'm a poorfag in college
>both of them are communist milsurp
>tfw using a communist made weapon to kill communists

All that headgear on Geddy Leak will make his neck easy to snap.

>Wear 20lbs of awkwardly placed gear as a 130lbs skinny faggot

Too heavy.The steel would exhaust him and he would't be able to run from rightwing crowds

>John J Cuckenboo

Can it stop cars?

is there a Skyrim mod for this?

The fact that a drunken irish nigger managed to make better home made armour over 100 years ago compared to this faggot is all you need to know.

Seems completely pointless and won't even really protect him.

>Peaceful protesters

whats the point? so he can stay there alone when everybody else disperses?

leaning towards this being a joke video, anyway kudos to OP for making me laugh

>this

>the original iron man

kelly was well ahead of his time

Just reported this to youtube for glorifying violence and terrorism.

i bet it gets featured

Kek, shits turning into mad max.

Holy shit, I'd love to take this dipshit on, and I would do it wearing no armor myself. That would drop one hell of a redpill on him.

What day is the rally?

This fag is going to die from heatstroke it's going to be near 100 today

Doing gods work user

that's how most communist weapons were used
in the case of russians they just used communism to cover for their oppressive nationalist fascist dictatorship

they look like part of the legion, or fiends

Antifa should research why armour is not used anymore. Let him stand in the sun for an hour or so. "Feels good man"

Who said the left can't larp?

>YOU LIKE THE SIGHT OF YOUR OWN BLOOD?!

You learn quickly white man

looks pretty entertaining.
should have tried building power armor.

hey uh, why is texas all down there

THAT'S CHILE

fucking yankees

their hubris shield is the real danger

>armor
>no neck protection
can't save em from the day of the rope

>meow at the start
like pottery

You're not even American, much less actual Antifa. Roleplaying is against the rules.

Please leave the cats out of this.

HOW CAN WE EVEN COMPETE AGAINST THESE PEOPLE?!?!

So like
What's gonna happen is all that metal is gonna bend in when he's beaten down and it's gonna hurt or break something, right?

Totally

totally

Valley Girls Go to War

youtube.com/watch?v=gOBu63BInvE

The level of autism here is hysterical. My sides.

I loved that show the nerdy girl was so nerdlicious i only date low self esteem nerdy girls like that and the sex is endless

youtube.com/watch?v=8J9BdZf-B5o

holy shit thet just doxed a local and stole his phone claiming he was a nazi, somebody run this faggots over quick

Yeah, nothing he has on is stopping 5.56, 7.62x39, or .308. That vest may stop up to .44 mag and less from a handgun. Maybe.

Both sides are so fucking gay kek.

Altright and Antifa should both be drowned in the ocean ASAP before the outside world sees how autistic Americans really are. This video has set Antifa on autism levels higher than the altright though kek.

kikebook com/RTAmerica/videos/10154722605446366/

a rare pepe for you sir

:^)

why dont the protesting yanks on all sides ware reproduction armour for these events?

Maybe only at the area covered by the Trauma plate but the kid was gesturing at the whole vest as "Ceramic"

An "Who rebuilt a few vest for a living" Non

are these two faggots really stupid enough to show their faces on camera like this saying they are part of a terrorist organization? am i missing something here?

yeah i had that idea and replace the swords with the 3 foot police horseman's baton

Double leg take down to armbar. Have fun trying to take that shit off when you don't have any tendons in your elbow.

Tear gas canister to the teeth, that's what.

this. how useful is all that LARPing faggot armor on a small weak body if you simply get in close and grapple. what's stopping a much stronger man from simply overpowering one of them and pulling their armor off, or choking them with their helmet strap?

Ultimately this. Very little actual combat goes on before one side runs. Mobility is essential. I welcome antifa weighing themselves down as it'll make it easier for the t-shirt wearing right wing chad squads to chase them down as they rout.

this, and also that LARP armor identifies these antifa faggots to police very easily and might bring more attention

One tap with an axe handle to the side of their knees between the tassets and shin guards and they are not going any ware

>le radical centrist
kys

Who could be behind this?

antifa thinks they are smart by wearing "armor" but the moment bean bags don't take them down anymore, the moment the cops are ally to use real ammo, read the laws antifa retards

fpbp

My 3030 could punch through that junk with ease.

actually a good job
kid got fantasy

I doubt that pleb can even afford chink ceramic. Prob has an insert of AR500 at most. Anyway, trauma plates dont stop bullets. Not designed to. They just deal with the BFT of the vest catching the bullet.

is that his fucking mom filming him?

this is some straight outta cringe shit

Where are the autists trying to locate this place?