>Germanic heritage
>family/traditional values
>breadbasket of the nation
>completely self sustainable
>huge industrial potential
>high IQ
>great work ethic

States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MI, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, and WI

Butthurt (((media))) coverage: kshb.com/news/local-news/mu-students-find-white-nationalist-recruiting-flyers-on-campus

Podcasts:
youtube.com/channel/UCmCaB_JmBUd0bgJtOMCHpDg

Twitter: @midwest1488

gmail: [email protected]

Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, trolls, Liberals, civic nationalists, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>Spread the message about our movement
>Redpill fellow midwestern whites

Bump. Also you forgot MO and put MI twice but I assume that was a typo.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

What zones of Ontario would you accept?

>IL, MN, WI
all wellfare states that only exist to feed niggers
these states are governed by cucks that focus their entire job to benefit shitskins

U guys should just put this on the flag

Yes, and look what's happened to them.

Each of them would love to be functional again, be real again. I live in michigan, if we had a chance to do something, to swing a hammer or run a machine instead of just shepherding the liberal's pet minorities that they wouldn't dare keep in their own cities, we'd jump on it. The steady diet of MSM helps keep a good portion of folks docile, makes sure they feel like good, original-sinning failures.

Remember MI has one of the largest militia's in the US. Remember that, during the Oklahoma City Bombing, they basically told the government that if they wanted to start shit, then shit they would have.

We're a rusty old giant. But a giant none the less.

More effective would be to create a student organization for white students that only parrots the other race-based student organizations.

>The vision of NWSU is to; link White Student Unions at national, regional and state forums; encourage White Student Unions to pursue graduate and professional study; network White Student Unions in pursuit of public, private, and non-profit employment; maximize the participation of White Student Unions in select campus curricular and co-curricular activities ….STEM, study abroad, undergraduate research and student government/leadership.

>States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MI, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, and WI
I thought the point was for white Americans all around the country to have the opportunity to move to the midwest and create a white ethnostate?

your posters look like shit

Already a thing my friend

reporting

is there one of these for kansas?

Fascist symbols always look evil, I guess they reflect the ideologies.

There can be faggot

Fuck Coloradans

You've all reached /x/ levels of retardation with your LARP bullshit.

This is FUNNY as fuck though, so keep this thread alive.
I can't get enough of reading what you losers have to say, and have created in your spare time, instead of building a skill set, and living a normal life.

KEK
E
K

All of it. Great Lakes are Absolutely Midwestern.Quebec should be it's own state, imho, though. (until lebensraum 2.0 commences)

Perhaps they reflect your conditioning?

Is a weapon inherently good or evil?

LARP

Weapons are inherently good, for protecting ourselves against nature, although they can be misused against other people.

No, I think fascist symbols are intentionally intimidating, because they're for systems of evil, where people use said weapons against others. Fascism is a system of violence.

t. libertarian

You know it bitch.

When's the next DLC coming out for this LARP, cause I don't wanna miss a thing.

we don't do DLCs we do expansion packs.

"Good" to you is freedom, "evil" to you is authority. Well, I disagree. To me, good is survival and evil is extinction. If freedom leads to extinction, freedom is evil, and if authority leads to survival, authority is good.

You will never be rewarded or recognized for your good deeds. The Good Guys will never pat you for it.

whites are dumb and easily cucked
there will never be another white movement of significance
you had your chance with Hitler, he lost, get over it

But capitalist societies are the most prosperous, including the US in the late 19th century.

We made it on the news while you're on your fat ass calling us larpers

Advancement is not an end, just a means.

We followed a piper playing the song of growth, advancement, up, better, good. Too late we found those things were for others, not us. Now the coasts sit and dictate to us poor, rusty, forgotten husks, ignoring that out steel and copper built their high halls, our fields and blood fed their decedent hearts.

Empires that forget this lesson, that the least feed and care for the most, that endless advancement ends in decadence and decay, do not traditionally end well. Should nothing happen, all the better. However, we have seen history, and know that having firm community and message can be the difference between unrest and open uncontrolled cannibalism.

Is economic prosperity more important than the survival and success of your family? I love industrial capitalism for the prosperity it creates, there is no doubt that security of private property is very important for a functioning society, but financial capitalism and the perverse incentives it creates is destructive to the native people of the countries that implement it.

I think capitalism is a fine system, but it can't be the only guiding light for a man, or for a society.

>endless advancement ends in decadence and decay
Very well put. Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell.

Thanks for your thoughtful response,
> it can't be the only guiding light for a man, or for a society.
Agreed 100%, and I intentionally have a very simple lifestyle and spend very little money, obviously businesses wish that would change. However, I believe that we must do good *voluntarily* hence abolishing all violence.

I like the quote, too. And I agree that morality is essential, but I look at it as a culture-layers issue instead of a political-layer issue. We can have the wealth and security of a free society *if* we have a moral culture.

To some extent and degree, yes, a moral society is nessecary, but we also need a high trust society, which is best achieved through ethnic homogeneity, or the primary ideal behind the various reichs and fronts for the white man. At the end of the day, most NatSocs or Fash would be fine living in a libertarian huwite ethnostate with a good moral compass.

And that's the core of it, in many ways. We had a culture, and now it's gone. We're communal creatures, at heart. We do better with our family, our tribe, and have an innate suspicion of the outsider, the stranger, the other. No amount of MSM after-school special message can get too much headway against that.

I speak for myself, I have no innate hate of any race. If they hold themselves to the same values, traditions, and ways as those of my clan and kin, i see no reason to exclude anyone. Provided they do not undermine or replace my own ways, i do not see reason not to allow others from outside to come in, share their own ways, and ideally from it forge a greater whole.

This is why the west is dying.

We trust, we are open, we have at our cores a understanding core that wants, in its heart, to give people a chance. It's been embellished so much, however, that it is crushing common sense, while at the same time the endless Other is being told they don't have to change. Be you, be strong, be prideful. Make them change to you, keep all, take everything, give nothing. It's been bleeding us for generations, it's just now we're starting to faint from the bloodloss.

We need to restore our old ways. Clan and kin, friend and family help care for eachother, the sick, the old, the infirm. Compassion and togetherness, not the false, hollow "connection" of social media and political correctness.

Hopefully we can do it, because if we can't, we'll die.

Why do we need to work with just one spot what if we do the midwest the north west and even parts of the north east since there are states that are over 90% white there too.

How is everyone on this fine day?

Yes, similar concerns and goals, I think it's what keeps us libertarians, NatSocs, and Fashes on Sup Forums.
Agreed that the bad practices of alien cultures must be kept out. No reason for a libertarian country to let in foreigners at all. Imagine if America has stayed predominantly Anglo-Saxon for example.

Hoosier joins rustpoet, will wonders never cease...

Could be better, could be much worse. Seeing smoke rising here and there. My wife, increasingly redpilled as time goes on (and working near Detroit...), was brought to tears seeing images on facebook of broken statues and headrolling "heroes" crowing "fucks vets", down with the USA, fuck whitey and the like. Told me she felt so helpless, that she wanted to speak, but felt too scared to do so. She comes from old military stock, so it hits especially hard for her.

It's simmering, here and there. People are quiet about it more often then not, but I have a dark suspicion that the same moment of surprise that came to the "good guys" on the last election night may be coming again...but much louder, and likely much less democratic.

For those looking for simple kin and clan, peace and quiet, Harvest Moon with WiFi, it's bittersweet.

Fundamentally same concepts

Natural selection in one form or another

Glad to see you again man. Was worried something bad happened.

Michigan and Ohio are in the Midwest

Heres the other version

Something bad did happen.

Still, I'm here. Can't seem to keep away. Not sure how much I'll be able to do, for a while. At least in public, so to speak. I still believe, I still want to support with my mad ramblings...just forced to slow my hand.

Violence can be good or evil. If violence perpetuates my survival, or ensures your freedom, we both agree that violence is inherently good, no?

*that that particular violence, not violence in general

The Midwest wants nothing to do with those states.
t, actual Midwest that had an actual civil war.

Where do you think the midwest is, big guy?

>Chicago, Cincinnati, Louisville, Indianapolis, Detroit, Minneapolis, Cleveland, St Louis
>white

W E W

I fucking love this pic

All I can say with my limited understanding is, initiating violence against other people is always bad, but countering this violence with overwhelming violence, for example the police shooting a robber, is justified to protect the innocents.

Everywhere that's not white except OK. I think KY is, but not Penn or MT. too far east and west.

Didn't realize that wasn't a general question, sorry.

State listed are liberal welfare states. We don't need refugees when they implode. And yeah, I'm a pretty big guy.

Louisiana here. Can we join if y'all send military aid to take back BR and NO LA? We got more in common with y'all than the rest of the US

Bon jour!

I'm noticing a distinct lack of Pennsylvania

Checked and LA will always be bros.

Unfortunately I don't speak French. I've learned German for the past 7 years tho. I respect my Cajun bros tho. Plaquemine folk can cook

My dad actually lives in Nebraska. I don't see a reason we can't nab Arkansas and control the central US/mississippi

Nab pic and you got it.

Neither can I, but Cajun food is delicious.

shit wrong file

The main reason that I don't want to move to the Midwest is that it has cities like Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, etc. What would you do about them?

all forms of state aide would be taken away from non whites. this will cause a mass flight from controlled territories such as the ones you mentioned.
for the ones who stay we would either pay them to leave or be sterilized.

>Midwestern Alliance
>not just Western Alliance

>occupying new jersey
do we have to?

Remove support for parasitic lifestyles. Restart the old engines of industry, lay groundwork to become and productive, rather then consumptive, nation. This will naturally take take of a good chunk of the issue, then it's just militia-type actions until order is restored once the inevitable rioting and such happens.

Honestly, it's just taking easy steps to clean up the cities. Kick all the leeching types out, let the coasties take care of their beloved pet minorities for a change. If you're here to work, love family and nation, are willing to fight for the above, and want to live peaceful and happy, we give you a fair shake. Fuck up, go play in New York.

I didnt make the original map would be fine leaving it alone

Either way, please yes Ontario. We're here to fight when ready.

we get tones of leafs wanting to join lol. send us an email if you wan to help

No doubt, the Democrats have been buying votes by pandering to the welfare class, it's suspicious how many blacks vote Democrat no matter what.

Agreed its about time we started to set the standard. Welfare for only whites makes sense, especially amidst the fact immigrants and blacks only want gibs.

Minnesota might be blue but we're red with gun rights!

>We trust, we are open, we have at our cores a understanding core that wants, in its heart, to give people a chance. It's been embellished so much, however, that it is crushing common sense, while at the same time the endless Other is being told they don't have to change. Be you, be strong, be prideful. Make them change to you, keep all, take everything, give nothing. It's been bleeding us for generations, it's just now we're starting to faint from the bloodloss.

Absolutely true and this has hurt not only Republicans but the cities with culture as well.

kansas is pretty redpilled at least from where I'm from, I know quite a few fascists and just about everywhere but (((lawrence))) is republican controlled

Is the Westboro Baptist Church around much?

On the topic of race, i've found that just about any reform or idea related to welfair, state aid, and voting that gets crushed due to "raysiss" crying is probably a good idea and should be explored, if not employed.

If you are on welfair, you should be held to a set code of conduct. Everyone has issues, everyone needs help sometimes, sure...but family and clan are supposed to help with that as well. If the state needs to step in, then there should be rules as well. It should be unappealing to stay on state aid longer then is needed.

A excellent and easy idea would be to ask for ID when redeeming foodstamps. It'll prevent dealers from buying up tens of thousands of dollars of cards for weed and a few bucks.

HAIL VINLAND

Always a fan of these threads. Bump to keep alive