Why all the racism on this site?

I'm a white cis male aged 33 and I have to question all the racism on this site. BBC and Huffington Post brought me here. What's the motivation for all this racism? What do you get out of it? Don't you guys know history? Look at what happened to the Nazis in the past. History repeats itself. Don't you feel empathy for black people's situation at all? I'm not an educated guy myself, failed school see? So perhaps you guys are smarter than me, so smart in fact that you can prove to me why racism is so attractive to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin
kingencyclopedia.stanford.edu/encyclopedia/documentsentry/some_things_we_must_do_address_delivered_at_the_second_annual_institute_on_.1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because niggers.

Now fuck off back to Huffpo.

Go be a nigger somewhere else

Sage goes in Options for all slide/troll threads

5/10

>I'm a white cis male
1/10

I know that Pepe the Frog and Bane are racist symbols. One of these days Nazis will learn from a punch in the face or even worse!

nice bait

I refuse to believe anyone would introduce themselves as being "cis".

>I'm a white cis male
The fact that you need to state this bullshit is why we want to destroy this cancer in all it's form. Now piss off.

I'm a white man not a green frog with a bane mask on my face

we see the destruction and lack of elegance.

Are facts racist?

Look up crime statistics, there's your answer.

stop LARP'ing

Ironic racism to keep normies out

THIS

Ok I'm just going to be the guy that says white people commit far more crime and have openly admitted to it. Police in America just don't arrest white people unless they're extremely poor. So that's not a fair fact to quote, you can do better.

because OP, everything you know is a lie. Desegregation, communism, the black plague... all of it, a jewish ploy to control us all.

They must be stopped and pol is here to help stop them. Join us and awaken.

>Look at what happened to the Nazis in the past. History repeats itself.

The entire Civilized world is now emulating Wiemar Germany. What do you think happens when the pendulum swings back?

>Don't you feel empathy for black people's situation at all?

Why should I? The only unique thing they've suffered is their own incompetence (Haiti, Rhodesia, South Africa, Detroit, etc.). Every other race has suffered slavery, discrimination, and so forth. Negroids aren't special because they happen to have most recently been oppressed by people with a conscience rather than their fellow tribesmen.

>So perhaps you guys are smarter than me, so smart in fact that you can prove to me why racism is so attractive to you.

Anytime blacks gain power over another group (whites, other blacks), they commit atrocities that make the things white people are accused of seem positively charitable in comparison. Then they proceed to ruin whatever it was they stole from the group they just destroyed.

It's really not that hard.

moving to my computer op you fagit dont go anywhere fuck i love fresh normus romper anus in a tropical stormy way

Sage

1) Stop listening to government propaganda
2) They Left are the racist ones, with affirmative action and racial quotas. Just like they were in the past.

We're not racist because we want to be. We're racist because reality is racist. Political-correctness is a way of controlling people's thoughts.

Nazis were the modern day leftwing movement.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

GETT THE FUCK OUTTA HERE , YOU COMMIE KEK
GO BACK TO YOUR IDIOTIC BUZZFEED AND GAS YOURSELF

op? im at my comp now just put on some wknd music. when you decry yourself as 'cis' what do you meme? are you gender neutered? do you laugh regularly? why is so difficult to see through the fog here? do you not yearn for higher consciousness? are you ok?

That's the biggest crock of shit ever posted.

I'm a feedin', seedin' Sneed aged 33 and I have to question all the city slickers on this site. Chuck brought me here. What's the motivation for all this suckin' and fuckin'? What do you get out of it? Don't you guys know history? Look at what happened to the fancy German cars in the past. History repeats itself. Don't you feel la de da for Park Avanue manicurists at all? I'm not a gummi bear eatin' guy myself, failed farmin' see? So perhaps you city slicker are smarter than me, so smart in fact that you can prove to me why Gucci loafers are so attractive to you.

SS marschiert in Feindesland,

Und singt ein Teufelslied.

Ein Schütze steht am Wolgastrand,

Und leise summt er mit.

Wir pfeifen auf unten und oben,

Und uns kann die ganze Welt

Verfluchen oder auch loben,

Grad wie es ihnen gefällt.

Wo wir sind da geht's immer vorwärts,

Und der Teufel der lacht nur dazu!

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Wir kämpfen für Deutschland,

Wir kämpfen für Hitler,

Der Rote kommt nie mehr zur Ruh'. (x2)

Wir kämpften schon in mancher Schlacht,

In Nord, Süd, Ost und West.

Und stehen nun zum Kampf bereit,

Gegen die rote Pest.

SS wird nicht ruh'n, wir vernichten,

Bis niemand mehr stört Deutschlands Glück.

Und wenn sich die Reihen auch lichten,

Für uns gibt es nie ein Zurück.

Wo wir sind da geht's immer vorwärts,

Und der Teufel der lacht nur dazu!

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Wir kämpfen für Deutschland,

Wir kämpfen für Hitler,

Der Rote kommt nie mehr zur Ruh'. (x2)

Compelling argument, faggot.

I'm convinced.

>History repeats itself.

Yep, its communism vs nazism all over again

>this comment reeks judaism

>cis
You faggot

what's wrong with wanting to keep yourself to your race / ethnicity?

i'll tell you, as long as it isn't institutionalized, there is nothing wrong with it, it's quite natural actually

the vast majority of people do it without being labeled racists: kids in school hangout mostly with peers of their own race / ethnicity; in europe, migrants go live in their own separate suburbs, sometimes very hostile to other ethnicities; 95% of people date within their own race, etc.

you wanna know the end result of a multiethnic society? take a look at us, brazil is a complete trainwreck

> cis male

Try to remember being a man instead of regurgitating what people that would rather see you stop existing have trained you to say.

I feel empathy for blacks, they have been trained that they can't do anything without the help of white government. Much like your milennial kid that doesn't understand being independent and blaming everything on others, they need to be weaned off the teat of the system.

This is aimed mainly at affluent white libshits who think the bar needs to be lowered for people because they themselves are racists.

>t. Geoffrey Goldstein.

Racism is a healthy habit of the human being. Stop crying your eyes out about it.

Ooga booga

>pol
>politically incorrect
>politically INCORRECT
is this what public education ends up doing in general?

Black people cause their OWN misery. I don't need to be forced to feel sorry for self destructive people. Should I feel sorry for all the violence black people cause? Hell if it wasn't for white they wouldn't be here & even white liberals know that. My states education % is fucking low because blacks drop out of 1st grade & produce 10 kids by the time they're 16. They rape government benefits. Hell, there's a GOVERNMENT GYM in town that's for free. In an all black community surrounded by government housing. White people have to go fucking go to gym where you get ripped off with the membership prices. (Huge scandal here where a gym committed fraud)

It's not racist towards blacks. It's EXPOSONG the issues that plague America

keep coming back. it doesn't take long. if you would really like to know i post on here hoping someone will learn from my mistakes.

forgot to mention. niceu bait op you're making fall all the kekistani faggots

holy shit, your transgender right?

my favorite example is liberia. and the food desert of detroit.

Oh poor me, I can't go to the gym without paying membership fees. The poor and disadvantaged receive help from the government. Boohoo. Woe is me.

Troll.

We were told it was racist to judge people based on their skin colour

so we judged them based on their actions and came to the same result

Right mate, let's get fucking started.

On here, it's sort of jokey and reactionary. I come here, because I can't vent my frustration in person to people outside of select close friends and family, because I will get fired and ostracised.
I don't even have very controversial thoughts.
But even if you voice an opinion in support of something like Brexit, in public, you'll get torn to pieces.
You can say whatever the fuck you want when you're on the left, and it won't land you in hot water.
If you're melodramatic with conservative opinions, it can get taken at face value and get you in real trouble.
Coming onto here for me is venting.

Your mistake was coming here and instantly conflating nazis with /pol.
I thought I was liberal, and got pushed here because I found there were jokes and things I couldn't say. Not very liberal is it?

Why the racism?
Let's turn it around. Why the bigotry of low expectations (ACTUAL RACISM), why the white guilt, why double standards? Why do the left get to make hyperbolic jokes about "eath to white people", let ANYTHING made as any sort of joke or light comment from the otherside is taken as the absolute truth, and people are condemned for it?

You're a UK lad. You don't mean to tell me that you've NEVER worried about the sheer scale of paikistani rape gangs, or the trojan horse scandal in Birmingham?

Here, let me help you back to the BBC friend bbc.com/pidgin

Well I'd never scapegoat the entire muslim community based on the actions of a few criminals. Every community has its bad apples.

not actualy racist more of a race realist acnoliging the diffrences between the races and going full 1488 are big diffrences.

>also using kikington post
>refering youself as cis

I'll tell you a little secret.
EVERYONE is concerned with islam, and it splits two ways.
People who can't talk about it, because it risks careers and friendships, and people that are so cowardly, they end up developing stockholm syndrome (some side effects include white girls that are NOT muslim, adopting headscarves and then talking about how beatuiful a religion is they know nothing about.)

It's so transparent now. All the virtue signalling. I was talking about how shallow and vapid this new generation is, and how know one truly cares about anything.
You want to know why things like focus groups for box office films are sometimes so catastrophically off, they lose hundreds of millions?
It's because young people are disingenuous. They'll act like they care, that they're passionate about something, but it's all a front, an accessory, a social status. Like those fucking rubber arm rings people wore for charity.

That's why people come here, because we're so bloody sick of hiding truth below the surface.
The truth hurts.

>Don't you feel empathy for black people's situation at all

why would i feel bad for people that treat other people like shit make fun of everyone regardless of their situations murder rape and kill people for fun.

Look into it a little further, I know you're capable of that.

Let's say there's a huge demographic shift in the next 2 generations, and you allow for the toxic elements of Wahhibism to go underground, you stand to end up poisoning a huge amount of the population.

Of course I'm not condemning the entire community you thick fuck, but you just need to see how disproportional the numbers are with muslim inmates in prisons.
There's a toxic element that has been given free reign to hide in plain sight.

So you truly don't worry AT ALL about any form of terrorism, the erosion of secular values, or the decline of quality of life over the coming years?

You come to such inflammatory conclusions on the left so quickly, you don't allow people to have a dialogue, you shame people into thinking they're racist for having concerns about the modern world.

We're not racist, we fucking hate everybody, because on the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

>I'm a white cis male

t. Schlomo Shekelstein

Identity politics is based on racism and it's become mainstream. Also, African American pop culture is one of ((Their)) main vessels to spread degeneracy throughout the world.

Part of it is crass humor, part of it is venting, part of it is incorrect extrapolation from experience, a bit of it is just lapping up ideoogy. Also dont ever expect an answer as straight as this from anyone around here.

white people should commit more crime and be arrested at a higher frequency being the majority of the population right. 63 is a much larger number than 13 correct? that means it should be proportionally higher correct? these are just basic goggalable stats buddy. you suck faggot nigger and so on. below is one of my personal favorites, if the white community has turned from racist vote denying lynchers surely the black community should have been able to break free of the shackles that the white man was using 60 years ago. things have surely change right?

kingencyclopedia.stanford.edu/encyclopedia/documentsentry/some_things_we_must_do_address_delivered_at_the_second_annual_institute_on_.1.html

i usually throw a couple of quotes of this speech out before citing it so people get super butt sore.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

No, it sounds like a black person, believing far-out things like black people do.

That word "Cis" never existed until recently. How about replacing it with "Real", since faggots created that word so they can feel normal.

>bongistani
shut the fuck up and go read a book you fucking nigger loving faggot, no one cares how many of your fucking daughters you already fed to jamal

lol you newfags just dont get it do you.

>Don't you guys know history?
Yes, we do. We know that white people have dominated the world for hundreds of years. We did it without multiculturalism. We did it without shitskins. Why should we weigh ourselves down with them now?

This fucking shill links to David "cocksmoker" Duke. Fuck off Nazi.

Fuck you Wigger faggot take the red pill and realize blacks hate faggots like you and do everything to take you down with their Jew allies .

>I'm not an educated guy myself, failed school see?
Thats's why we're racists
Uneducated non whites leeching off of welfare systems

Well said!

Dude the board is called politically incorrect, what are you having so much trouble understanding about this?

Every single person making this kind of post has never lived or gone to school with these people.

>I'm a white cis male
>flag
sure you are, pakistan, sure you are

society is weary or carrying you-we are weary of the crime and assaults YOU are responsible for. We are weary of giving you a greater chance while you attack us.Screw you and fix yourselves.Taxpayers are tired of footing the bill for your food shelter and abortions.

>its ok to commit vrime if there's alot of you doing it

didnt need to read past this, white apologists are clinical retard tier and dont deserve to be acknowledged intellectual

The hysterical emotional responses saying "nigger" or "heil hitler" evokes is a symptom of a brainwashed society losing touch with its founding principles of free speech and free flow of information.

This is "politically incorrect". It's defined as the place where you call niggers niggers. If that triggers you the problem lies with you and you should be exposed to more triggering speech not less.

We hate niggers here, deal with it.

I'm not racist, I beleive all races should have ethnostates, not just whites

>BBC and Huffington Post brought me here.

lmao

faggot

You're clearly into dialogue. So not a total brainlet. let's move out of the memeplex of this muslim shit, it's confusing, squiggles and blood everywhere. As the poos say, it is their karma.

Let me propose an alternate discussion. Tell me what is inherently wrong with racism. For bonus points please describe to me, in your words, the concept of 'cognitive liberty'

stop using hate speech. Cis male and other progressives terms are hate speech used to other-ize and dehumanize normal people. stop being so ignorant and wake up to the fact the side you're on, is driven by hate and the type of blind rebellion that Erich Fromm warned people about.

Where is racemyth2.png?

nice try faggot

I work with a black guy who comes on here, uses a nazi flag, and says shit about lynching niggers. He says he does it because it's hilarious to watch the news freak out about the racism on Sup Forums.

I come here for:
>niggers saying nigger
>retarded Christcucks
>to make fun of recent deaths
>funny images
>gore.webms
>etc.

It's simple. Minorities got all of this power, and you see they basically want to get special treatment in the job process, and they want to specifically extort money out of white people, regardless of whether they're wealthy or not. Plus, look at black nations, black neighborhoods, and anything made by black people. If you envisioned third-world shitholes and slums, you've just struck upon the answer.

>BBC
>Huffington Post
>I'm not an educated guy myself

You're bluepilled af. Lurk here a bit more, dubmass

>BBC

/bait