Balk/pol/

Balkan politics, if boring ass Northern Europe can have a general we can too. Discuss Albania, Macedonia, Yugoslavia and the other irrelevant countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYOWE221JzE
youtube.com/watch?v=2KxTeWCCd8k
youtube.com/watch?v=zNJ8sxOEHfU&t=47s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ge4sxLgiAGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck I hated that an*mefag on that other thread; what an absolute asshole. We need to remove leftypol from Sup Forums and /bant/ for sure. Anyways; has Macedonia gotten cucked by refugees yet?

WE shitposting thread you say?

how often do you see gypsies?

When are we invading Albania and removing that fucking cancer once and for all

>has Macedonia gotten cucked by refugees yet?

They tried to put them in last week but we collected signatures

youtube.com/watch?v=jYOWE221JzE

Last I heard they sent them back to Greece (the remaining few thousand)

Enough to google about it

So petitions do accomplish shit? Nice. Do you guys see yourselves as white or western?

Gibs back Vajdaság.

Or better yet, make it independent. Its been YEARS we've seen a new balkan state. Are you even balkanizing properly down there?

>implying there are other kinds of balkanthreads

Albanians will remove themselves.

More like baka/pol/

We are fools and we know it.

Any places in this area worth visiting for a solo traveler? Already been to Greece but open to going there again.

Once or twice per day. Most of them left for West Europe years ago.

we have a union with bulgaria and serbia currently deciding on how to share vardaska lands
only cancer is fyrom
>macedonia
kys
what is this? trip advisor? go to reddit

Greek one is fake and i dont remember fyrom one probably PS

I really wish our immigrants were from your country instead of Albania, I mean sure you are retarded but in a cute harmless way. The Albanians on the other hand are pure cancer.

That old woman in pink hat sounds Albanian
what's she saying?

>said the albanian in denial

Calm your tits Albanian diaspora. You were stupid enough to attack us during the ww2. None of you remain in Greek lands, you had it coming.
youtube.com/watch?v=2KxTeWCCd8k

Your only good countries are Bosnia and Bulgaria

>Your only good countries are Bosnia and Bulgaria

Because you were commie faggots, also not us but Italians.
''greece'' is new conception. Even the greeks say it. see vid

youtube.com/watch?v=zNJ8sxOEHfU&t=47s

Fuck I forgot this thread was alive

I guess there's no point in keeping it alive anymore

Why do you guys hate diaspora so much?

She said "If migrants come they will take jobs and change the demographic structure of our country and it's not our fault their countries are ravaged. We don't want them here" lol

Propaganda and I will explain you why. If you knew Greek in the speech she uses ''we'' when talks about Albanians in Greece. There is a small problem. The Albanian communities in those areas are not ancient as you would like to think but they are second generation immigrants at best. During the Ottoman period you were good lapdogs of the Turks and you were allowed to settle south. We just sent you north again and we aren't fully done since you still control North Epirus. You should be careful with your national aspirations. I am just going to say, that since the ancient times IF we consider you Illyrians you were loyal subject to various Greek kingdoms. (In before Alexander was Albanian, Spartans were Albanians). After you were muslified you became a constant annoyance to everyone around you. It's sad really, the once best peltasts and awesome pirates to become what you are now. But I don't think you care. You are fixed on your victim history with us Greeks and Serbs bullying you and stealing your lands.

Oh no, it's retarded.

i think they probably where greece and italys slave import country back in the day thats why they are the niggers of europe today

>propaganda because i don't like it

You are wrong and your point of view is full with propaganda.
In Albania there greek minorities and nobody try mental gymastics about that.

One day the truth will come out.

Balkan power ranking
1. Croatia
2. Slovenia
3.Serbia
4. Montenegro
5. Bulgaria
(((((power gap)))))
800. Greece
((((power gap)))
999. Bosnia
(((power gap)))
9999.FYROM
((( power gap)))
99999. Albania

Bulgaria needs its own J Edgar Hoover to get rid of all these subhuman r*ssophilistic faggots.

West balkan meeting today. Albanian PM in ADIDAS like a nigger

all i see is that albanians should stay the fuck out of greece if you ask me

>no one has a tie
>everyone's looking in different directions
>dark pants, red coat and a fucking blue shirt
>adidas shoes and fucking jeans
doesn't get any more balkan than this

since when do niggers wear adidas

Greece is the absolute strongest Balkan country, Romania second.

Any other answer is retarded.

>romania second
lmfao

1. T*rkey
2. Greece
3. Romania
4. Croatia
5. Slovenia
6. Bulgaria
etc.

Just got back from Albania, man Canada is so boring in comparison to lively Albania, I encourage all Westerners to visit Albania

how the fuck are you placing croatia and slovenia above bulgaria if this is about military power/spending

man speaks the truth

>we have a military

Let's be honest, Turkey is not Balkanic. Neither is Romania really, so I don't know, maybe it's appropriate to rank them.

its about gdp

Both Balkan wars included Romania and Turkey, so it's fair to assume that you are regional powers.

Post pictures as proof alrper

Turkey is not part of the Balkans.
Yeah our military only has 3 working tanks ISIS is more powerful than Slovenian army

Italian here

you fags are NEVER getting Trieste back

Suck it

me and my family we hanging out on our private property when a gyppo turned up at our fence and denied to leave until given something
we had to give him a jar of food for him to leave

in that time we couldve demolished romania 1v1 and we demolished ottoman empire in balkan wars

i dont see why you need to mention them at all, this is about today

>Slovenia
>Balkans

Shitty communists are nationalistic only when they larp.

Because the German that made the map in 1890 had advanced DNA analyzing right? Autist... Are you also going to post the German theory that Greeks are African/Slavic mix? It's not like that a month ago a search proved we are 75% similar to Minoans you know... the guys before even the war of Troy.

>we coulda woulda shoulda
maybe, but that's not what happened

the fact remains - both romania and turkey participated in both BALKAN wars, and they are regional powers, like it or not

>Bosnia

oh yes we are secret propaganda is on the way

why did you not beat the shit out of him ?

we had one gyppo beggar sleep in our commieblock under some stairs.

me and neighbour found him and dragged him out and called the police.

we also have cameras in the block but they werent running kek

every country is mixed

Could've, would've, should've.

Instead, we destroyed you in every battle.

romania is in balkans no matter how you look at it

you have literally never destroyed us in a single battle while we destroyed you in every battle in ww1

look at romania bulgaria ww1 pictures and youll see burned romanian villages and romanian corpses with knives sticking out of them

Did you know that the balkan part of turkey is larger than slovenia

if Russia, Ukraine, Hungary and Serbia attacked you at the same time, I bet we'd be walking through your capital square in no time.. Oh wait, we actually did without any of these other countries ever attacking you...

jel tačno da se u Srbiji može studirati kao domaći državljanin, samo treba da se izjasniš kao Srbin?

Thank you for confirming Slovenia is not in the balkans.

If your Tsar wasn't autistic you would have been a major power now.

>with knives sticking out of them
>wasting knives
Bulgarian intellectuals everyone

>why did you not beat the shit out of him ?
well,me and my family dont enjoy violence
also we had our cars parked outside the fence and we didnt want them to get keyed
>we also have cameras in the block but they werent running kek
nothing unusual there

what do you expect from a saxe-coburg-gotha autist

you're welcome bro

but you are

You lost the war. We won it. And if you hadn't taken Wallachia, maybe we never would have focused on Transylvania .

You lost. Again.

Loser.

What happened to Macedonia supposedly going to change their coat of arms? There was talk about it last year or something.

half of their country is
not the whole country

they probably stole that from someone else as well

because that would be admitting they are Bulgarians

macedonia is a dead meme

Can a Bulgarian explain why they are not beefing their army? They also border Turkey....

isn't macedonia part of greece?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge4sxLgiAGA
even communists say slovenia is in balkans maybe not ljubljana

yes

because that would take a lot of money and since we're a mafia state that shit won't do pham

gotta feed the fat fucks at the top

most relevant part of historical Macedonia is in Greece

I prefer this instead

Literally and unironically because of jews.

Read about Solomon Passi and how he got us into NATO. That decimated our military. Not even joking.

Daily reminder that Macedonia was always Greek until you slavs ruined it!

>Bosnia
>B O S N I A

Let me tell you something about Bosnia.

Three presidents. That's right, they need a president for each of the constitutional people's of Bosnia, so a Croat one, a Serb one and A Bosniak one. The whole country is also divided into two federal subjects that hate each other and one of them wants to be independent.

The PM doesn't do what PMs normally do and his deputy can't be of the same ethnicity.

Now get this, get this. There's a "High Representative" it's a high political office in BiH and it's chosen BY THE EU. This joke of a country has a high political officer that is not a Bosnia citizen but comes from random EU country. And his deputies are Americans.

Seriously, Bosnia is a literal non-country. There's no way in hell that it's going to last, it's not even meant to last. The modern state of BiH is a creation whose purpose was to temporarily stop the war, it's not an actual working final solution. It's doomed to fail sooner or later. It's basically a random political experiment of the "international community", just so they see how far they can go.

I don't even know you exist half the time. No disrespect but it can all just be resumed to "CORRUPTION".

They made this map based on the language the city/villages spoke.
And again. The axis attacked greece because you were commies.
That dude in vid is pure propaganda.

picrelated

checked and kek

desu it would be better if we just integrated into Byzantine Empire instead of fucking around

The most niggerish part of Europe.

kek. going to kosovo for some work in a few weeks lads. How do I troll albos without getting killed?

How are you Muhammad

No part of Macedonia was included into Greece until 1913.

no

if this is older than 70 years its not really stolen since they were bulgarians before 1945

kill your own self