>been there, done that
>against degeneracy
>humble
>not a stuck up hollywood celebrity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDBM8lwVmQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking rekt

I like his opinions, even though he's slightly a hypocrite because he's never actually worked a "dirty job" in his life.

is this you?

>/orguy/

>Only one person has ever called him a hypocrite

Clean your room, Tristan.

>damage control

I don't think making it his job to show people the societal and monetary value of dirty jobs makes him a hypocrite. If you watch the show, he is always coming from the perspective of a student rather than a teacher.

Look at how afraid they are of white people doing well.

>saying people shouldn't listen to celebrities when it comes to politics is somehow controversial
Liberals are fucking mental.

This is the kind of response you give IRL pay attention spastics theyre teaching you how to poker face.

dare I say it, you're a fucking moron.

Their arguments rely totally on emotions and social popularity.
>that's racist to say and this celebrity agrees, don't you want to be like this celebrity who everyone likes?

I like him. He keeps it real. Why does Sup Forums hate this guy dirty jobs was a neat show

>I like his opinions, even though he's slightly a hypocrite because he's never actually worked a "dirty job" in his life.
Which he have made abundantly clear over and over again. How is he a hypocrite? His name is Mike Rowe and he hosted a show about Dirty jobs, hence the name of the show.

It's kinda why us conservatives/white nationalists don't bash Ann Coulter for not having kids. Ann's role as a commentator is much more important than the few kids she could have, as her rhetoric and proposed policies would lead to more white kids anyway.

yeah he is. he's constantly proving how much leftists actually hate the working class

youtube.com/watch?v=15ja327jUMg

The original premise for Dirty Jobs was to have Hedi Klum host it with the extreme juxtaposition being the comedy of the show. This show would have lasted five episodes before being cancelled

rekt

>>not a stuck up hollywood celebrity

That's literally all he is, lol.

I'm glad Mike took the position instead. Loved that show way back.

man bites dog bruh

lived in baltimore area and this guy used to do the voiceovers on that goofy cable real estate channel
been a fan since

Isn't he complaining about the left giving a shit what celebrities think of politics.

it sounds like OP is the problem

And yet, we elected one.

D fucking Stroyed

That's a real knee-slapper you got there, friend

youtube.com/watch?v=mDBM8lwVmQo
degenerate

Mike Rowe and James Woods are the only celebrity political opinions I value, well besides POTUS Trump as well.

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

even mike rowe says 3dpd is shit

I agree. I'd also like to fuck her.