Question to american subhumans aka 56%

Question to american subhumans aka 56%

How would you fix France if you were an average Frenchman?

Not being a pussy would be a good start.

I can beat 99% population of my cunt easily

What else?

Do what we have been doing for 70 years. Move away.
If you want to fix it you only have one real solution- Deus Vult.

>Do what we have been doing for 70 years. Move away.

fuckin american coward

I bet your cunt smells like dead fish

Can it really be done though.

noice joke(no)

turn off welfare.
the end.
It will show taxpaying whitey what the nogs really think of you fries.

listen to Alain Soral and join the rank of égalité reconciliation if you want to avoid civil war in near french futur.

riot against the shitskins, it's pretty much what you guys do every week anyways. just change your target audience. just kill them, it's not like the police are going to come, shitskins hate them.

Make guns legal and encourage the population to eat meat, french men are very low on testosterone.

Haven't been there lately.

Couldn't give you sound advice without seeing the machinations with my own eyes.

I'd admit 30% of the population were trannies.

I would lift, become a nationalist, probably hate other french people for being dirty commies and go full Hitler before invading Germany, Belgium, and the Netherlands to restore the glorious Holy Roman Empire of Charlemagne. Then I would make the pope kiss my boots and declare me rightful emperor.

Kick out all the niggers. If they resist, round them up. What follows depends on how hard they resisted... we need massacres again. That's the only way to kick off WW3 and make each country racially individual again. Niggers can suck my fat white cock.

Go back to a meritocratic capitalistic system.
That means no welfare. At all.

Lazy shitskins will leave very, very fast.
But our govt is too corrupt, and our people too weak.
The last 70 years were "good times". People today are "weak men". Thus is the circle of history.

Literally seizing power or you lose.

Just think of what your ancestors would do. The Gaulic ones.

>it's pretty much what you guys do every week anyways
You mean yelling stupid things in the street and prevent people from working? Not much accomplished with this.

>Make guns legal
Guns are legal, user.

>encourage the population to eat meat, french men are very low on testosterone.
True. Especially city lefties.

that's 62% to you cucks over there in bureaucratic hell

remove kebab

ok

1. Bar all future non-white immigration.
2. Expel all non-white non-citizens.
3. Sterilize all non-white citizens.

I'm pretty sure this three-point plan is sufficient to fix any fucked-up country.

France is probably the subject that makes me the saddest to talk or even think about.
It used to be so beautiful. Paris, the City of Love, a Place Women dream about, Cafés filled with Authors, Poets, Intellectuals, Music in the Streets, Operas, Theatres, Cabarett, Culture wherever you go.
A Country of Wine, Delicious Food, Exquisite Taste and daring, hard-working people.
France used to be the Country with the most beautiful women in the World, of Romance and Intrigue.
I loved France. But today its like loving a Heroin additcted Woman. All you can do is watch as she withers away, only left with the Memory of the Beauty she once was.
I remember going on a Backpack tour through the Bourgogne, meeting so many people, with their Hospitality and Kindness towards me.
But what is left of it today?
Paris is a Garbage Dump, a failed City in a failed Country, the example of european Civilisation grinded into dust.
Where did it all go?
How do we save it?
At this point im not even sure if it can be saved anymore.

>how would you fix France is you were a Frenchman

I'd kill myself.

/thread

>How would you fix France if you were an average Frenchman?
I would kick the bougnoules out of the country. France should be for the French, not for north Africans.

>oppose any and all welfare
>white flight
>paris becomes detroit
>pierre gets a nice home in a small town in the countryside while jamal gets killed in gang wars
it works well enough for us. it's funny to watch nogs dying hopelessly in the inner cities they've destroyed all while their leftist handlers blame "muh white flight"

average frenchman

vote le Pen into office, vote for the most racist and islamophobic local candidates possible
if you don't win then just drag refugees out into the streets and beat them. publish it on liveleak/youtube under individual or community accounts and spread it across the internet to deter further migration
get rid of those bitchmobiles you call cars - the ones that look like fisher-price triangles
take your right to freedom of expression and self defense (including right to bear arms) back from the government

sad but true. at least i never liked germany so i can't feel the same

No, atleast these are forbidden in FRance

Revoke citizenship and expel all Muslims living in the ghetto parts of cities. Expel Muslim refugees.
Establish Tridentine Latin masses in every part of France and make it the state religion. Ban contraception and provide incentives for native Frenchmen to have slightly higher birthrates.

I am not a subhuman. I'm a regular Joe just like you.