This woman rather die than admit she had wrongdoing

She literally rather get the death penalty than admit she's been a criminal.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-plea-bargain/2017/08/08/id/806488/
youtube.com/watch?v=_XWomD6TazQ
psychcentral.com/quizzes/psychopathy.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

then end her life already for fucksake

The justice system will make her talk

yes. obviously to hang for treason she had to have done something wrong. BUT TO DENY A PLEA DEAL OUT OF HUBRIS? This bitch is retarded.

Another idiot using "literally" in every fucking sentence.

another libtard afraid of the future.

Have faith user. The senate will decide her fate.

isn't the senate cucked as hell?

>She literally rather get the death penalty than admit she's been a criminal.

Fine by me

another triggered alt-left snowflake

In some aspects yes but no Democrat in their right mind is going to stick their neck out for her after the shitshow she put on during the election. Even with how many of the Republicans dislike Trump they are still not going to do her any favors. They got to get reelected somehow.

>the senate will decide your fate

kek

When did she turn it down

this week. shapiro said she was getting indicted, he didn't say it would be public.

Did I miss something?

Is this a roleplay thread or something?

Are you guys larping some alternate universe where Clinton is on trial?

Clinton already declined a plea bargain you kike.

Literally women in nutshell.

>"The wife is always right"

lol no

>he doesnt know that DoJ has been putting together a plea deal for weeks
newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-plea-bargain/2017/08/08/id/806488/

What is it going to take for the liberal elite to throw this woman under the bus for the good of their cause?

Get the pitchforks and tiki torches.

I'm happy someone got the reference.

nice
youtube.com/watch?v=_XWomD6TazQ

11. I never feel remorse, shame or guilt about something I've said or done.
- Not me
- This describes me somewhat
- This is definitely me

psychcentral.com/quizzes/psychopathy.htm

They can't resist mummy hillary

Female Soros

Please God

Yass DWS free

bump

Sorry for ky ignornace but, exactly, were her crimes?

No bully.

>conspiring to commit to commit treason
>conspiracy to commit sedition
>murder through proxy.
>gross money laundering

Name one crime she committed. Yeah, thought so.

Literally the comment above yours moron.

And absolutely zero proofs for your outrageous claims.

UKRAINE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

UKRAINE IS FUCKED THEY CONSPIRED WITH HILLARY HAHAHAHAH UKRAINE SHILLS IN PANIC MODE HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

She will have a heart attack November the second this year

Screenap this

lel typical moron from the ukraine

she deleted the emails and smashed the hard drives after being ordered to hand them over by congress

Yeah, alright faggot. And you murdered 100 children. It's true, because I said so.

Ukraine is fucked. enjoy getting exposed. Russia will take over Ukraine again.

Everyone agrees Hillary is shit, but why is Sup Forums so fixated on her? She isn't even in the public eye anymore.

Because she needs to die.

>newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-plea-bargain/2017/08/08/id/806488/
>Also as part of the agreement, the Justice Department would not proceed with an investigation of Hillary's pay to play deals with foreign governments and businessmen who contributed to the Clinton Foundation or who paid Bill Clinton exorbitant speaking fees.
She should take the deal and enjoy what few years she has left, if they start digging up all the bodies from her pay to play chicanery her and her husband will hang and her daughter will be a pauper.

Shows the narcissism of the woman though, she would risk her whole family like that just to avoid admitting her own crimes.

Hubris won't let her do that. She thinks she's infallible.

Sup Forums are not "the good guys" we don't ever look our vanquished enemy in the eye after a hard fight, shake hands, and let them go have a second chance. We aren't that noble.
Instead, we kick them while they're down, and we keep kicking until long after they are dead and the jokes have grown stale. Then we find our enemies family and kick them as well. Hillary and Bill could die tomorrow in a tragic plane crash, and Sup Forums would gleefully send congratulations letters to Chelsea, it's just the wonderful horror of this place.

Probably true, plus she might just be the most extreme pathological liar on this planet. I honestly doubt she is even aware that her statements are lies anymore, she is so deep into subjective reality that all the mental gymnastics and justifications she concocted for her actions are totally believed now, with no shred of doubt.

>newsmax

Aren't those the same guys that said Obama was a gay, Muslim Atheist who wasn't born in the United States, but was also Frank Marshall Davis's love child?

Nice source, kid.

Obama is gay. and Michael is a man.

Obama is a closeted gay atheist who is sympathetic towards Islam. And Joan Rivers was killed because she pointed out that Michelle is a tranny.

You gotta give people time to write the 5,000 word essays that detail her crimes you fucking mong

Fine with me I dont need that satisfaction lol