And you actually cancelling the rally? Or

Patriot Prayer, the rightwing protest group that planned to rally in San Francisco on Saturday, has cancelled its event, citing safety concerns and a “smear campaign” by elected officials who called them “white supremacists”.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/25/patriot-prayer-san-francisco-rally-cancelled-dog-poo

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/25/patriot-prayer-san-francisco-rally-cancelled-dog-poo
periscope.tv/w/1ypKdlrWYPvKW?q=alamo
periscope.tv/w/1YqKDRwmdazJV?q=alamo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's the archive
unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/25/patriot-prayer-san-francisco-rally-cancelled-dog-poo

>dog poo
someone post caca pic i dont have it saved on this laptop

Too bad. Some of us were looking forward to the riot.

Did they really cancel it because the leadership didn't like the idea of getting their ass kicked by a drag queen?

We have a few moles in place that relay intel so the intent is to "have" rallies then when the bolshevik organizers fly in cancel them to waste their money.

of course the real question is... if the rally is canceled, what is antifa going to do with all the bottles of urine they've been collecting all week?

>you
fucking kys, gtfo

And now they're stuck with a designated shitting field

Goddamnit you pussies, if you cancel it you lose. Who cares about the bad press? Now all they're going to do is sip champagne on the air and talk about how you ran away with your tails in between your legs.

This is how authoritarianism is allowed to take hold, you allow them to do it. Fucking go there, take some weapons, have the strongest with the weapons form a perimeter with shields and stand your ground. I'll let them throw shit at me now so that they can't shit on me for the rest of my life.

The time is NOW to take a stand. Not next week, not next month, not some other time. While you wait, they win. Get out there and show them what you're made us instead of bending over to their will, so that can take even more in the future.

This is not over. They think there are nazis all over SF today.

Antifa covered the beach where the rally was going to be in dog shit. Now San Francisco just has a shit covers beach. Pretty funny desu

Live stream of them protesting nothing at all
periscope.tv/w/1ypKdlrWYPvKW?q=alamo

Calm down,.Sambo

another
periscope.tv/w/1YqKDRwmdazJV?q=alamo

We need to do more of these. We just need to start "organizing" "rallies" and then cancel them at the last minute so these retards just constantly waste their time

Is Sup Forums behind this? I remember something about
applying for a bunch of permits to make antifa show-up and chimp out.

It was a legit protest that got legit canceled and moved around (to alamo square). The protesters are at alamo.

this scene is heating up a bit, some pushing against the police barricade
>no guarantees of happening

What about Berkeley tomorrow ,is that still on ?

Keep watching and watch for new periscope streams. SOmething might happen

so much this

it probably be like boston. A ton of hysterical leftists patting themselves on the back for scaring the non existent nazi white power gangs away from showing up

it works better to view it as
>go to protest nazis
>no nazis there
>turn attention to police
>profit
and if the cops aren't there then they turn on themselves, just as good

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PPL

I suggested this a while ago. Its a good demoral campaign, ESPECIALLY if they know we are doing it. They wont know which one is real and which isnt, so they throw a handful of darts hoping something will stick. The key is to link junior (((journalists))) to these faked events, so they get shit canned for pumping articles over non events. My threads get archived pretty fast if someone else is willing to pick up the torch.

Rallies accomplish nothing anyway, unless you can pull 10k+ people and have the media on your side.

If you could convert all the time and effort spent to cash (even at minimum wage rates), you could actually do something (comparatively) useful, like setup pacs to get some of these cuckservatives blocking Trump's agenda primaried out of office.

So the SF beach is just like its streets then.

Lol. Human shit smells worse, but you have a point!

>Stop smearing us as white supremacists
>Antifa is showing up

>LOL U CANCELLED CUZ POO

this is it
this is the new state of our media.

>kicked by a drag queen
And their 400 other communist followers. Have you been watching the news?

All of SF is covered in shit. Its a liberal paradise.