What are googles?

Hockey (Sweden)
Silje Torp (Norway)
Lego (Denmark)

dynamite if I remember correctly

Whoa whoa really advanced all of humankind there, scandicucks

The humanitarian superpower

A lot, actually.

Like you've never made your Lego hockey team run a train on your Lego Silje Torp.

carving out a nice place for ourselves in the cold north and live happily. what more could you want out of life?

Anti-depressants. Completely coincidentally; a happy populace.

Mudhuts and cuckoldry.

Deswegen ist Norwegen auch nicht in der EU
WEIL DIE AM LEBEN VORBEILAUFEN

They are very small countries but have many inventions per capita.

Creating your shithole of a country

undedable nogia bone :DDD

>what more could you want out of life?
A Thorium reactor and a Russian invasion that gets Vegar Hoel killed in Finnmark?

Cheese slicer

I like how they all ignore this

Finland =/= Scandinavian. Only plebiscites think Superior Suomi is Inferior Scandinavian.

Ikea

Nitroglycerin
Dynamite
Alfred Nobel's other inventions

Achievements? They managed to get their capitals to have some of the highest rises in crime in Europe.

AIS, HIV Tracker and Pacemaker are some of the Swedish ones

Nera

get constantly raped by refugees and still walk it off like nothing has happened. They became like Super Saiyan level of being in denial.

cuckolding

>Creating your shithole of a country
>coming from a slovenshit

I reckon nitroglycerine was invented by some Russian beforehand and Nobel stealed it ike the kike he was

yeah i guess that's nice too

why do our politicians hate russians when we are cooping our element discovery and attempts at stabilizing

I'd also settle for a rock fall in a Fjord that floods Geiranger that nearly kills Kristoffer Joner and Ane Dahl Torp.

is racemixxing with suomi the only way to create the master race

You need to learn the difference between Scandinavia, Fennoscandia and Nordics.

Maritime technology.

Inventing the tanker, abba, also the world record for simultaneous somali dick up the ass is held by a swede.

En. We pass on Finnish Heritage Disease. Suomi genes dominate when mixed with inferior races of Europe and the child will die of weird brain diseases.

t. Lost a brother and a child to Finnish Heritage Disease.

t. Hans Mehmet al Turk

Norway invented:
>The springfield rifle
>The modern handgrenade
>The cheese grater
>The modern landmine
>The Harpoon
>The Spraycan
>Outboard motor

Somehow having the whole world being obsessed with us

Indeed, we cucked the entire continent. You are all vikangs rape babies.

>vasaskeppet

bants

Britain.

Fighting off hordes of subhuman drunk russians. Pic related

Finland =/= Scandinavia.

Having wives' sons

we dont use "al" or "bin" in our language like arabs and afghans do, you should know better since you are an arabic nation, mr. muhammad bin jaffar

t. amerifat education

t. Son of Finnish immigrants.

Mærsk
The US Army is running on danish software.
Navigation in space.
Niels Bohr
Carl Nielsen
Hans Christian Andersen

Niels Bohr made the foundational contributions to understanding atomic structure and quantum theory

Also Britain

Charles XII

Russia had to make a Coalition to destroy a Swedish Empire in the great Northern War and Sweden almost capitulated Russia in that war.

Reading about Swedish history makes it sadder how far they have fallen.

Not sure how it happened, but the Vikangs settled in Ireland at some point. In fact, the most common Irish surname Murphy or McMurphy actually means "sea fighter" or "sea warrior" in Gaelic. There are many cultural ties to Scandinavia in both Ireland and Scotland. I myself, an American of Irish origin, have bright light blue eyes and was born with a head full of nearly white blonde hair.

was referring to the poster you corrected

Pretty lit Norse mythology

Aww shit nigga, we discovered something

My bad. Didn't check ID. Apologies.

Group theory, elliptic functions, Abelian varieties

we wuz vikangz and shiet
now give us skype back

>gypsium

Will trade Skype for a lifetime supply of Viru Valge and A. Le Coq and a chick from the 2019 laulupidu to be named at a later date.

IT'S SOMETHING!

There were a lot of fairly famous scientists in Scandinavia.
If you include finland, you also get Linus Torvalds, on who's software 2 thirds of the web and mobile phones are running.

Well they were not bad, had the vikings and some other stuff. But are a bit far historically in comparison with other white euro's, like Britain, France, Greece, Netherlands, Portugal, Italy, Spain and probably Russia.
After those that got empires and world power, you have some like Sweden, Austria, Denmark that did also good.

that name sounds incredibly dutch. im 100% sure his family is dutch.

np finnbro

We're the most diverse and tolerant countries on the planet to date

vve are not fucking muhameds vve dont trade chicks

>that name sounds incredibly dutch
"Abel" is a biblical name, not tied to any region.

And "Niels Henrik" does not sound dutch to me.

Niels Henrik sounds fucking dutch/germanish m8

>vve are not fucking muhameds
I know. That's why Eesti is Besti.

Still, I just want an Eestifu. I'd give anything to just sniff Lenna Kuurmaa's butthole.

t. ahmed
niels hendrik could either be dutch or german. but heinrich is like the german version of hendrik. so thats why i assumed dutch

What's with the double-v or as the faggot know it 'double-u'

niels is (former) norwegian/danish, henrik is at least norwegian. we use nils now. not seeing the dutch connection.

the anti-rape bracelet

In estonian vve call it tvvin-V ''Kaksik-V

Numerous discoveries in chemistry and other sciences. Von Linné.

Niels is the danish form of Nicholas and apparently quite popular both in the Netherlands and Denmark/Norway.

"Henrik" is used in various forms all over Europe, from Henry to Henrique, there is no particular connection to the Netherlands.

t. ahmed
No.
see above..

Grandest greatest faggotry on the seven seas.
Who the fuck is Silje Torp? Is that really the best lmao

Thanks for education i just assumed he vvas right because i knevv that the name came somevvhere from the vvest.

yes, and the combination of the 2 made me think hes dutch

Lots of Scandinavians would take more German sounding names because it was in style at the time. Besides the common roots of many names, that is. Denmark has always been more continental, too.

You country is way more cucked than Sweden, you fucking negroid-admixed regressive Alpine subhuman

Silje is an Amazonian godess. She's famous for being the cop in Lilyhammer and a Viking in Vikingane.

I want her to rape and pillage me.

i see

nice trips Slovakia

Architecture & design

I thought whenever Vikings actually fought with prepared organized soilder they lost most of the time? Was the only time a Viking won in battle was due to the fact they had the element of surprise? Where they the original nigger of Europe?

Stealing beautiful women

Brunost

HOL UP, YOU BE SAYING THAT RUSSANZ WERE ACTUALLY VIKANGZ ? DAVAIIII

>Americlap education

Noone was a match for the strength and fighting skill of the vikang, some even thought of the kangs to be supernatural creatures.

>Noone was a match
Except the Forest Finns. The Viking fears the Suomi. That's why they could never sail on Viking ships; it was believed the Finn's temper controlled the weather. A belief that kept going until WWII.

GLORIOUS NORWEGIAN STÅÅL, cheese slicer sharp like ostehovel. Filthy american cheese go home.

Breivik

I never heard of Sweden until I entered college, and when I heard of you all I felt was disgust. I coudn't understand why you would let your women waste their builty being unfeminine and basically a bunch of lesbians.
It was never a surprise for me when Sweden began to embrace cuckholdry, you faggots stopped being manly many years ago before this all started to happen.

Is your pic related a trap?

Thats what we do better then anyone.
Destroying Empires.

subjugating finland

>Silje Torp (Norway)

Literally the fuck who?