WTF?

WTF?
Sup Forums told me the bolsheviks were jewish!
You didn't lie to me, did you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/chile/
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82588
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_intervention_in_Chile
abcnews
archive.is/hetLl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kike NKVD head Yagoda famined 6,000,000+ European Christians around the Black Sea. Marx the founder of communism was a kike, Lenin the founder of the soviet union was a kike, and Lenins chosen successor Trotsky, the creator of the red army, was a kike.

Virtually all of the 1918 German communist revolution leaders were inbred kike rats. Your ugly ass tribe murdered tens of millions of European Christians in the 20th century.

why did Stalin purge the party of Jews then?
Was he afraid the Rootless Cosmopolitans would do to him what they did to the Tsar?

“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the “Russian Revolution.” It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.”

- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008) Nobel-Prize-winning novelist & historian.

with a global population of 0.2% that's a pretty high overrepresentation bud

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

T-this is a well-established historical fact though?

How the hell did (((they))) even let him publish the book?

only the good ones like pic related

A true humanist, lover of the working class, intelligently advocating for better cooperation between the working class across the globe.

always make your own research, and keep in mind that the jews are indeed trying to hid the awful truth

>lenin
>not a jew
Aaaand you already bullshit, fucking kike.
SAGE AND HIDE

>Pssst! Hey kid, you lookin for some REAL redpills?
>*Unzips trenchcoat*
>Now lemee warn you kid, there's no going back after this
>Allow me then to introduce you to the concept of the crypto Jew

You ever wonder how the Jewish people survived the Inquisition in Europe? Well their faith adapted, it allowed for one to publicly preach they were of a certain faith or loyalty but still be a practicing Jew in private.

And thus with this new tool the Jewish people infiltrated every major power structure on Earth under the guise of not being Jewish at all

Can't as easily wack a nobel prize that the average wistle blower

Jews?

I can promise you they were 100 % communist, so it was the duty of every descent human being to eradicate them from the face of the earth desu.

>Were
Implying they stoped being commies.

Sverdlov and Uritski were Jews as well but they are not in that picture.

No. Just saying the old Bolsheviks are all dead now.

yeah, but let's not forget (((who))) was behind your glorious hero

cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/chile/
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82588
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_intervention_in_Chile

Let's archive
>abcnews go com/International/story?id=82588
archive.is/hetLl

Lenin was a Jew, so at least one problem with this image. Probably if you dig, there are others there labelled incorrectly too.

Who were the writers they followed?

mega kikes