FALSE FLAG 8/26 GREENVILLE SC??? SAME GUY

Look. This is the same obvious undercover federal guy who had the Nazi flag in Charlottesville. SAME CLOTHES. Now he and his phony obviously bad undercover partners have fresh, creased out of the package rebel flags. What hardcore confederate or nazi groups need to buy FRESH flags? Same lame "im an undercover fed" clothes and over the top "no way im a cop" disguises from his partners.

INSANITY.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138489324/#q138489324
youtu.be/FPNCeJTBuqg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If I ever see this spook I might just shoot him to see what happens.
Let the CIA niggers know that we can out their assets with ease

Hey thats derek I went to school with him

For Christs sake...all 3 have the same khaki fed looking pants...tucked in. What neo confederate rednecks wear khakis w TUCKED IN sleeveless t shirt?

We're going to expose this CIA nigger in due time. All of them will find justice.

Hell for all we know they're undercover CNN EMPLOYEES.

You forgot the brackets.

Feds wouldnt be dumb enough to be THIS obvious.

100% chance these are CNN employees.

Turn off the lights, and they glow.

Sure you will tough guy.

Make sure to put it in Drive, before you "shoot him dead", bitch boy.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

bump

are you saying I should run him over with a car?
That would be poetic

what up with Josh Morgan shitty profile photo. looks like a screenshot from 2006 youtube video

These clowns are so obviously fake. Same clothes. Creased flags. Too dumb to be government.

Either DNC or CNN. 100%

bump - this is important work.

more likely to get off on manslaughter or less. just LARP as leftie and hide internet footprint (if you haven't been for the last few years, in which case stop being new)

>creased flags
This is the actual sign.

They are easy to spot they glow in the dark.

I know you are talking about CIA niggers glowing, but now I have vanilla ice stuck in my head.

I think hes just a fake. Probably a media intern sent to create imagery to report on. So disgusting.

The belts are more telling, rednecks don't usually wear instructor belts with 511s, those may be ex operators of some type

CNN employees. Govt wouldnt be THIS obvious and dumb.

More proof the media is FAKE. This crap is staged. Ignore it. Its media staffers posing. 100%.

FBI or ATF would be that dumb.

They're obviously fake. Who GAINS from this imagery?

The DNC and left wing media.

These guys work for one of the two.

and People just ignore the spook in khakis the Black SUV and the fucking WHITE VAN in the dodge of peace video

>ignore it
Yes, captain. Shall I include this in my report?

Iron your flags ffs

Maybe, just don't totally discount the alphabets, I've worked with some. Field agents aren't geniuses, and hubris is a bitch

I think it is just incredibly easy to miss

There was a thread a few days back showing some militia types walking down the street, there's a guy in that photo that bears än uncanny resemblance to this guy as well, ND I think he's got the same OD t-shirt on under his plate carrier.

are the people who go to these protests actually retarded? why not just get a small group of people with like a gopro or phone and literally walk up to suspicious shit like that and see what's up

why not just suss shit out

They are Color faction turn-off artists designed to make all the right wing factions look bad
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138489324/#q138489324

Someone who is there with them should just take their fucking flags. they fucked us last time and they're doing it again. either they're assets or spergs so no harm done.

film it

I'd bet on the TAG, entrapment is their specialty and they are corrupt from the street level to the top. Probably fishing or fabricating threats..ie illegal guns or explosives

*ATF

>"too dumb to be government"
what kind of AnCap are you

Alright, what's your fucking deal spamming this hard?

good work user

Why isn't Alex Jones covering this guy?
HUH?
HUH?
Somebody tell alex jones

bump

Kek'd
Just taking out cia agents hahaha

Wasn't she that bitch that was trying to set some girl hair on fire?

>somebody tells me confederate are traitors
>tell him they are legally American veterans and not a single one was charged with treason
>THEY LITERALLY TOOK UP ARMS AGAINST THE UNION. TREASON.
what do

He's quite obviously a leddit faggot

What the fuck are you a robot

>The U.S. government decides whether or not it's treason, not you.
Thats what id say

It's been awhile since I saw the photo, but this would be a good find if true

>OJ is a murderer
>he wasn't found guilty #blacklives matter
>nuh uh he literally killed someone doesn't matter what the government says

well at the "dodge of peace" video every person you see in the crowd is a crisis actor or shill, so of course they're not gonna investigate le suspicious spook man

Ya'll I'm a newfag lurker. Please expose the cunts that use the South like a fucking punching bag for their politics.

nah

there may have been key people planted in the crowd, but saying the entire crowd were actors is wrong

its easy they glow in the dark

I've seen that fucker too many time now
we need people on the ground to follow them back to their handlers/busses/nest

Now where do you remember the guys with the khalis and earpieces from before? Oh yea....

Why would they wear identifying markers in an undercover capacity? Do you not think people trained in intelligence and counter-intelligence might think to take off their fucking patch?

youtu.be/FPNCeJTBuqg

because no one remembers those guys during the boston bombing. All attention was on the brothers. It was a big gypsy pick pocket sleight of hand

isn't that just the punisher logo?

and because 99/100 people just see some dude in a punisher hat, but the 1 dude who needs to sees a teammate

>Alright, what's your fucking deal spamming this hard?
Whenever anyone starts asking the right questions, noticing the right coincidences, some Sharejew faggot goes full sperg to try to "make it look like just a conspiracy." Every time.

Why are their flags always brand new? Why are their clothes always brand new? Come one anons activate those almonds and realize that (((they))) are everywhere.

they have their shirts tucked in... that is odd for rednecks...

Those are two different people. The guy hanging out with the leftists is probably 10-15 years older than the guy with the swazi flag.

reminder: face blindness is a symptom of autism.

Treason is the crime of betraying one's own country. The CSA had left the US. You can no longer betray a country you are independant from. It's simply a war. They're no more "treasonous" than Califags calling to leave the union today. 10th Amendment.

Or you could just kick the libshit in the dick. You're trying to have an adult conversation with a subhuman and expecting results.

No. look at the flag on the side of this hat, its an official blakwater hat.

He's autistic. Fringe politics attracts the mentally ill.

im no flag expert, but don't people usually fold up flags after they're done?

here the photo of the seal team 9

Someone please show up in C.I.A. outfit from TDKR just to troll. Or big guy.

All these flags have the same folding pattern like they came out of a vacuum packed bag for the first time.

Last time I checked Nazis and racists love their flags and have them hanging on walls forever

>Why would they wear identifying markers in an undercover capacity?

Other agents need to be able to pick you out of a crowd easily. It keeps you from getting hit in the nuts with a pepper ball. In case shit goes sour and you think your agent's cover might be blown they also need to be marked so the police operatives known who to "arrest" when they bust into the crowd.

There are multiple confirmed instances of agitators among OWS being targeted and "dragged off by the police..." only to be released again as soon as they think they are clear of the melee. When agent provocateurs were identified and the crowds started moving in to beat the everliving hell out of them the pigs that were doing absolutely nothing suddenly "mobilize" to chase everyone off and rescue their own people.

Who's the fucking autismo that found him in that picture?
It's like Where's Waldo, except you don't know what Waldo looks like.
Or was he specifically looking for him?
From all the pictures taken in leftists rallies dating back months?

Blackwater doesn't exist anymore, it's called Academi now and the owners aren't the same.

Not like that, in triangle formation. The way these are folded is how they come when you first buy them.

Yeah. But they don't machine press them.

>Treason is the crime of betraying one's own country. The CSA had left the US.
You can't leave the US southfag, you're here forever.

Dude, you do know there are military sites you can order any patch you want?!

Project Veritas produced a bunch of videos about the DNC operatives (Bob Creamer?) doing some seedy shit busing people, often mentally ill, to protests and paying them to incite violence. Surprised to see nobody mention it or maybe y'all got boring and I skipped it.

It could be CNN, but those cucks wouldn't get their hands dirty themselves. And DNC = CNN more or less.

They've had this paid actor to incite violence deal worked out for YEARS.

But now we have the TECHNOLOGY to catch their bullshit. Good work, keep it up.

How do CIA agents live with themselves? They know they're fucking up the country for like what, 50k a year?

HOLY SHIT EXECUTE ALL FUCKING FBI

Yea sure...

It's like the fucking wellaware1 guy. He saw a man with hair loss and glasses, they must be the same person and a federal agent.

You really think they make 50k a year? The ones who are involved in the ops make black budget money, think millions upon millions , nobody sells out for 50k.

Dwight Schrute is only a volunteer sheriff on the weekends. I wouldn't worry about it.

Just a reminder the FBI has been doing this shit since conception. They do it to white nationalist, they do it to black nationalist, they do it to anyone who wants to change the government in anyway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

how you know? You a black beard?

To be clear, the implication of this image is that Joe Biden and Donald Trump are the same person.

Your thinking of dallas goldbug, i believe

Theres plenty of money to go around from the drug trade, i been researching this shit for over 20yrs. Dont worry how i know.

His name is on the fucking image. Ed Chiarini. The point is this nonsense that's the subject of the thread is an obvious example of face blindness.

>50k a year?

Nigga is you fucking nuts? They get like 150K official salary, plus per diem, plus insane retirement pay etc etc, and that is peanuts considering the bribes and paybacks they get from ISIS for delivering missiles, missiles and weapons to Saudi etc etc etc.

yes it is academi now, but its still referred to as bw, academi is for the civilians.

Look the only reason they call is academi is because of what happened in IRAQ, it was a fresh name change to keep things PR positive.

You can even order them on amazon
Just search for blackwater patch
Anyone can buy these, heck in the US there are often wankers who LARP as veterans just google stolen valor and you'll find some cringy videos.

They can't even be not obvious anymore. Every Saturday a statue chimpout.