IT'S OVER, SHUT IT DOWN!!!

newsweek.com/trump-impeachment-most-popular-solution-americans-655556

#impeachtrump #notmypresident #resist

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/newsweek.com/trump-impeachment-most-popular-solution-americans-655556
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember to archive
unvis.it/newsweek.com/trump-impeachment-most-popular-solution-americans-655556

No reason we shouldn't be pushing for this now.

bump

At this point I expect him to be impeached. The kike media and traitors in the government have managed to pick off his allies one by one. Too many dimwitted whites don't understand what he's trying to do and that he was trying to look out for their interests. They believe he's stupid, because the late night comedy Jew repeats it every night. They'll get him, and 60% of the country will celebrate. They won't let him go easy either, he'll probably go to jail to send a message to anyone out there even thinking about attempting what he did. Jared will inherit his empire through Ivanka. It's tragic.

>IT'S OVER

says increasingly nervous man for 45th time this year

bump

ukrane is russian territory.

>vets push back against trans-gender ban

top kek who do they write this shit for ??

1776 will be reborn from Trump's ashes

Besides the fact that we know that some things have to be done and we actually expect him to do it, cause otherwise he will just take infinite vacations like Bush did.

Why the fuck would military vets give a fuck about trannys? Ever since I could remember, the military was no place for faggots. You could be a faggot but you had to shut the fuck up and do the damn job just like everyone else.

I'm glad that animal doctors care so much about who serves in our military

would someone really just go on the internet and lie like that?

OP doesn't know where he in

>trump won't run
>trump will never be the GOP candidate
>hillary has a 98% chance of winning
>muh russia hacked the elections
>trump will be impeached any second now..
>TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED ANY SECOND NOW...

>from the same pollsters who said Trump won going to lose in a historic landslide

Believing a poll ever. This is Day 1 shit OP. Gas yourself.

*was going

Seriously
Who answers polls?

How do you impeach a legally elected president without convicting him of a crime? Do they not realize this sets a bad precedent? What if the right just impeaches whoever lefty they put up as replacement?

You gotta think guys. People who actually browse this forum and post here do it on their spare time, just for fun. There are actually people getting paid to stay here and post things they disagree with themselves because they have no marketable skills other than posting online.

What is? Op is a nigger.

What did Trump do wrong?

Yeah, shitposting and trolling on Sup Forums. Truly unheard of.

>anonymous skewed poll familiar with his wife's son's boyfriend's father's thinking in the 90s says

>NEWSFLASH! People who voted against Trump still don't want him to be president!

Most popular solution to what?

Let's just have a permanent election-impeachment cycle. We almost got it when Bill Clinton was to busy schtupping chubby yenta to run the country.

F I N A L

S
O
L
U
T
I
O
N

(((Polls)))

Sagearoo

Everyone of my military friends has the same consensus. I don't know where or how they find their select few trannies to interview.

BUMP

Combat Vets?

Or hide in a warehouse and never deploy because they're just here for the benefits, Vets?

>vets
All 2 of them that support trannies in the military? Because no active duty vet is on board with that shit.

Democrats.

1. Trans people don't want to go into the army and were only allowed to do so a year or two before the ban was reinstated.

2. They ask a bunch of college kids their opinion, and since they're being fed the same bullshit in EVERY course, they say whatever the media wants them to.

/thread

>and 60% of the country will celebrate. They won't let him go easy either, he'll probably go to jail to send a message to anyone out there even thinking

lol; shut the fuck up retarded cunt.

Reddit is that way kid.

fuck trannies. fucking mutant freaks.

(You)
(You)

>fuck trannies. fucking mutant freaks.

BASED, I bet you also go to church every sunday.

IT'S
LITERALLY
TIME
FOR
MADAM
PRESIDENT

>vets
We really shouldn't allow pogs to call themselves veterans

Explain how that's reddit, because reddit would be saying Trans people want to go into the Army dumbass

The real reason they were banned nobody wants to say is because they were taking advantage of the system way too hard because of Chelsea Manning. Going to the military to get dick chopping surgery is an extremely egregious abuse.

SAY IT WITH ME FAGGOTS

MADAM PRESIDENT

Why the hell veterans care about trannies? I thought vets would like that thrump is fixing healthcare for vets.
Moreso why any vet would care for trannies? It's not like these deranged would go front lines, the max service they would have overseas would to be a cum dumpster.

See you in 2020, Shareblue

>2016+1
>taking polls seriously

Oh, I know.
I wouldn't want to be in a leadership position with trannies in my unit.
Not because of hate, but because they are going to cause tons of problems with false charges of harassment and discrimination. They will demand special treatment and accommodations, holding everyone hostage.
I bet I would have to be up in the SgtMaj's Office on a daily basis, explaining if my guys were guilty of any of that shit.
It was bad enough if there was a female in admin. I can't imagine, just, no, glad I'm out.

I dunno

It's true. Veterinary Association of America's chairman Shklomo Goldsteinstein said so.

Constitutional crisis is only a few weeks away. Hillary will be in power by Christmas. Feels good man.

No fucking way

GOLY GEE PAL, DELETE THI

Yes, lets impeach Trump and make way for Pence. Trump has literally the best fallback plan if he does get removed from office, assassination or otherwise, and it is Pence. If the left thinks Trump is bad, they will start a civil war over Pence

This

>implying pence is not a good goy that will grant the amnesty we all wish for

Because you think vets all deploy and fight in combat.
An Air Force Warehouse clerk that never left California is a "Vet" who can claim they "sacrificed for their country."

>Poll says

Sup Forums = always right.
poll = about as informative as CNN.

You don't seem to know too about your own constitution, do you?

CHECKED AND KEKED

Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Mike "shock the gay away" Pence is a good goy
Sure senpai

>poll says

this isn't funny or witty because there's no truth in it at all
trump obliterated her, she doesn't exist anymore.. not sure what alternate reality you're trying to meme

>t. left can't meme

>newsweek

It's about time we just rounded up (((pollsters))) and gas them.

Impeach for what? What is the impeachable offense?

leftists really want to die, dont they?

Muh feelings

u fucks would believe anything the media says this is total crap / most real Americans have little to no problems with trump they know its the media spoonfeeding propaganda to morons like yourself

they love jumping in front of traffic

It's all that I want for christmas every year

What is Satan trying to tell us?

ur gey

If Trump doesn't drain the swamp he will drown in it.

Major indictments need to come down or it's over

I really think they haven't considered it.
Commies literally believe that the country will be handed to them on some legal technicality without a shot fired.
Look at all the (((shock))) when somebody fights back at these rallies.

T R U T H

>POLL SAYS
ok

SCHECKED

That is bullshit, I mean you are right but any deskjockey saying shit about military is just an asshole.

how is that going to work exactly?

keep dreaming if it lets you sleep better at night sweetie

That story was bullshit. Leaked by low level staffer that made the story up.

Constitutional crisis leading to an unprecedented special election

He won sweetie, and he's doing great. Get over it ;)

>he's doing great

Don't let the drumpfshills slide it.

BUMP

nice fake list sweetie ;) did mommy give you a cookie for making it?

This shit, right here, is truth.
>Sister in Air Force
>Spent 12 years stationed at Nellis AFB, Las Vegas
>Was never deployed, only went TDY twice, both time still in US

ha ha ha not going to happen

What's fake in there?
He did not defeat ISIS in 30 days.
Muslim ban lost in the courts. Even with the minor SC victory, the State Department caved.
We still have Obamacare.
Mexico is not paying for the wall, and now Trump's going to shut the government down if the US taxpayers don't pay for it.
He has played more golf than Obama has.
Nothing going on with the Hillary investigation.
Swamp was not drained. He filled it with kikes.
He's still drawing a salary.
Keystone XL will be made with Chinese steel.

At least have the integrity to admit that you were fooled.
>posts with a Nazi flag
Admit he is a kike lover

In their minds, they are standing on the barricades, waving Le Drapeau Rouge at the filthy bourgeois. They are beyond delusional.

SAY THE LINE SHILL!

Bahahaha!! I needed that one today. She's actually MORE unpopular than Trump is right now! Lol!!

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes