White men appreciation thread

Tell me Sup Forums what makes the white men so superior in your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iBixkXUq2NA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WdI5y3iwhLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

flicking through the encyclopedia and history books.

I only care about Germanics. Meds are latino tier and slavs are bums.

Why are you like this? It can't be a racial thing because the Austrians aren't eternal krauts, why do you have such a fucking grudge against your own continent, Germany?

Like what?

no?

I identify as transnigger

Meds don't give a shit about anything including themselves. They are too busy being god-tier hedonists

they just look cool

shitskins can't even compete, they cry and cheat

Don't need to talk about it, lad. Just hit gym, get your mind back to normal and fucking live as a White man.

she stepped right on the fucking paper he was reading. saw this 100 times but just noticed that.

and his arm too.

This, white men are super humans when it comes to living intelligently due to the fact that we have the super power of being able to think ahead.

rhetorical questions are more

White and superior are synonymous

seriously...why can't we just segregate? not like, mandatory segregation, but optional if you want it. It has to be JUST to ruin shit for white people. We get no benefit from having to tolerate bullshit like this.

I always enjoy this clip. Anybody know the story behind it?

clout, power but they're losing that and the white guys you're posting are just stupid male models

>tfw this is how Italians used to look xD

how can anyone compete,class, style, pride, glory, brains and guts

They are very balanced and resourceful

Pretty cool

Fact: Russians are the most powerful race in the world

White people are more pretty

undeniable

Could a Russian create a vodka so strong that not even himself could drink it ?

Can unstoppable force penetrate anthe immovable object?

>the suck up to Norwegians thread

ask Pascal

>t. neckbeard virgin who hasn't left his parent's basement
MUH SUPERIOR RACE, AMIRITE?

Snart er virkeligheten synlig for alle. Snart vil vi kjempe for intellektuell frihet i det fysiske domene. Snart vil vi odelegge instituttenes sannhets monopol. Snart vil empire falle og vi vil reise oss slik foniksen gjorde.

Rubicon har blitt krysset. Enten så vinner vi. Eller så forbannes vi til skyggen i flere århundre framover.

What went wrong

Anyone has a better pic of haircut like this?

Full video? I wanto to see the chimpout.

The white male demographic is the only one that's a net positive on taxpayer spending. All others take more than they give.

sad, now they are black as coal

you guys could be more original

History

>blocks your path, "Hey sailor"

What do?

Anything he's s into? I'd hit that.

>things I learned through memes on Sup Forums
Welp, it must be true if it was in a meme with Trump's face on it.

Hes a model i looked up to, i met him once so throughout highschool i was lifting to try and look like him.
Hes not gsy but he said a couple racist things om his twitter a long time ago, thst made me proud, but now he toned that down

We're saving our best for people who actually matter. Not some cock sucking trumpcuck on Sup Forums.

I would say what makes us superior is our appearance, history, height, strength, fighting ability, creativity and control over primitive impulses.

Also style

If white men are superior in anything, it is potential. Unfortunately, many white men today don't realize their true potential, instead they opt for decadent and unfulfilling lives. It is especially common here in the US, given that our original Anglo-German culture has been eroded by foreign ones.

/ourgirl/

Public school in America. This shit happened to me all the time

True, I wish every white male read a history and became conscious of his heritage and his potential

norse men are top-tier desu

History tells.
Answer the following question:
what have native European men invented?

existence of niggers

Standing against the Jews. It is a shame that White men nuked eachother back in WW2.

>white protec

But he also attac

>sannhets monopol
hort om samskriving eller?

>he also ATAC

>soulless shark-like eyes

Why don't white men look like this anymore?

Or like this?

JUDEN

>Two world wars that saw the majority of it's population wiped out and everything it believed in destroyed and turned to fuckin pinko garbage
Gee I wonder why you dirty Anglo fuck

We adapt

This entire thread is extremely gay.

true

Haven't *

They do seem to be the only people in the world who get the concept of minding your own business and leaving their neighbour to mind his.

Also, inventions and ideas, and stuff.

They're just nicer to live around, generally speaking.

When a huWhite man wants to listen to music, he respectfully puts on earbuds so his roommates won't be subjected to musical tastes that they may not share with him.

When a nigger or spic listens to music, they put it on full blast and start singing along and blowing airhorns while grabbing their crotch and asking where the white women are located.

>Why don't white men look like this anymore?
because your mother was a race mixing whore?

>because your mother was a race mixing whore?

It means nothing to look white and act like a cuck like most modern men

Chris Evans.

Damn, man.

/thread

you don't make sense, norcuck.

kys

I don't know what you look like but I look Aryan as fuck

We look good on boats.

Niggers look like shit out at sea and cant swim.
Asians look out of place and awkward.

White men were made for the sea

They broke up. Thank god. I couldn't take looking at that nose of hers a minute longer.

Russians are weak cunts that need alcohol to keep from killing themselves

Because they were killed in the wars and either didn't have children or so we're their children
Here in the US we have that problem but a lot of it has to do with the more unique and cool looking didn't have offspring or they died when they were young and as a result couldn't bring themselves to try having another

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iBixkXUq2NA

He's a cucknadian

>A very small % of mongs who's training is copied off US special forces training
What you trying to say pinko?

Eugenics

Yes. I know. That's why I said - "they broke up" and followed it with an exclamation of "thank god", and expressly made a reference to her godawful nose.

Stupid fuck.

Are you sure you are actually white?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WdI5y3iwhLU

Just perheaps yew r afrayed

>t. autist

White protestant males are the most superior beings on earth

>wh*Te ((("""""men"""""")))

LMAO

what about anglo-celtics?
w-we're bro tier too, r-right?

I just love my sons and son in law. They are all good, righteous, men.

muhammad go fuck your goat

>wh*Te """men"""

Lies we do care were just too busy saving the world or helping around our community i personally feed millions of Americans