White western women are fucking scum. They are the reason why the West is collapsing...

white western women are fucking scum. They are the reason why the West is collapsing. White women vote for liberal parties which support mass open immigration and huge welfare states. We white men lose 50% of our earnings because these PARASITICAL WHITE WOMEN are voting for BIG GOVERNMENT which then steals our money thru taxes.

I truly believe the only solution is to replace women with artificial wombs. White women never created anything. Everything you see, all modern technology, was created by WHITE MEN. White women are just parasite who are hanging off the success and genius of white men.

Let's REPLACE white women with artificial wombs and then we can produce white MALE children WITHOUT the need for a cancerous human female anymore!

>white women
lol

the reason WHY white men are going for asian women is because white women are a bunch of man-hating feminist bitches

it's white women's fault

White women suck.

Stick with women from Oklahoma.

who is this woman

why are you so obsessed with her

she is the goddess of my creation

so your mom? creepy to post here 2bh

That's fucking disgusting mane

If I was born in Russia, Poland, Ukraine etc, I could see myself with a white woman. But I wasn't, so I guess it's Korean and Japanese for me.

well you could travel to east europe?

If only white women were voting 2016, Trump still would won, including popular vote 53 to 45 or something

>women didn't achieve anything
>women live off of men

Well, that is their function, user. Women aren't the inventors, builders, and creators of society. They are supposed to live off of us, and in exchange they give us sex, children, obedience, and take care of the basic needs for us and our children (food, clothing, orderly house, etc.).

The problem is that MODERN women want to have it both ways. They want to live off of our hard work but give us nothing in return, no obedience, no children, no maintaining the house or cooking. They still want to give us sex, but only in exchange for money and favors.

The modern white woman is, to be fair, largely useless, which is why I do support limited immigration in order to create competition for them.

Having artificial wombs isn't a bad idea, but you still need the egg cells from females in order to conceive. Also, most of us still have a sex drive and would like to have an outlet. If you're gay you would probably be fine with an all male society, but being gay is completely useless.

Another bullshit thread by some incognito Asiafag.
Asian women are even worse than white. They are completely soulless and will ruin your life just as easily as they'll fry a live dog or stomp on a rodent with high heels.

Asian women should be banned from the west

This is like getting mad at a dog for peeing on the rug. It's not the dog's fault, it's just being a dog. It's the master's job to housebreak it, and his negligence is to blame if the dog doesn't behave.
Your mistake is that you still cling to the bluepilled belief that women are equal to you in terms of decision making ability. They are mostly animals, essentially devoid any forms of intellect, objectivity, or abstract thought. They are shackled to their base instincts and emotional reactions. Even the "smart" ones want to be controlled, crave structure, and feel miserable inside without the firm guidance of a masculine hand.
It's up to us, as men, to become the kind of men capable of taming women and correcting their course for them, just as nature intended. In short, sort yourself out, take none of her lip, and make her follow your lead. The sooner you stop thinking of women as people, and start thinking of them as high maintenance pets, the sooner you'll be able to start fixing them.

>Come home white man

Your beta pasty arse couldn't get a white woman even if they were based hence why you "want" a Asian slut because they're the only one who would look at you. Pathetic.

You're a delusional neckbeard. If you broadcast that in public you would be ostracized

tbf most children are pretty terrible when they aren't taught to respect or obey authority

did you get rejected again? or did you just see another couple with a white woman who wouldn't even look at you?

well the only solution then is ARTIFICIAL WOMBS

women are obsolete

Elliot, pls
Trump wouldn't have gotten in w/o them. The white women electoral map is even redder than the general one.

What will you screw, and who will take care of your children?

What we need to do is roll back the status of women and introduce something like a white version of Shariah law. Such a thing already exists actually, it's called the Domostroi, and was written by Russians.

>redder than the general election map
I don't think so, but if you want to compare nothing is as red as the white male election map.

Don't race mix, OP, your kid will look nothing g like you, it's the ultimate cucking

Elliot Rodgers, Supreme Gentleman and a True Alpha Male here.

He's right

Well of course. You don't just say that to people in public. It requires some subtlety. I'm talking about getting in shape, getting a decent career, and not being afraid to put your woman in her place and tell her how things are.
She'll love you for it, I promise.

post nudes or gtfo

As a black man, I must say I love white women very much.

you can have them

nice thread

alpha male

The thing is, any "modern woman" can be brought to heel. A real man thats in their life, fucking them, asking them "whats for dinner" can transform them.
In the same way that 4B years of evolution make it impossible for you to see a smiling baby or puppy and not feel warm and fuzzy, in that same way a womans epigenetic centers of her body will activate when in the presence of a real man and will transform her from shrill empty harpy to happy content homemaker who spends her time looking up muffin recipes on The Daily Crust.

Why even do this. Huge majority of White women voted for Trump. Stop falling for the media. White women still crave their white men, you just need to put fucking effort in talking to one. Hell, even liberal white girls I know only date other whites

Exactly this. Thank you. Be a real man, and women will become real women around you.

what happens when she calls the cops because you shouted at her?

White girl I know. She's like 5'2 and tiny

but you see heres the real dilemma
how to be real man?

Because being all stronk and agressive wont to do the thing, or is it?

The Jews did this.

Bye

God damm, she's ugly.

You're right....its not about being stronk. Its about an attitude. An expectation. A slight tone in your voice. Women are naturally neurotic and so they crave real men, because real men are not. Real men "got this covered" and aren't all pussy nervous about the trivial challenges of life. This activates the female clitoris and enlarges it with blood because it offers them an escape from the endless void of their own neurotic thoughts.
As an aside, the trick betas use is to be neurotic like the girls....this enables them to strike up conversation, but its a tactical gain but a strategic loss. It gets them to talk, but the women will eventually dump them. No one woman wants to hear a nervous fag talk about "immigrant rights" or some shit.

Fucking lol any more?

don't post images with fb links you fucking retard

Too bad they don't reserve the use of their pussy for their husband only. Every time it's an attractive girl, I see the warning signs that she's trying to retire from the cock carousel and I lose interest.

She doesn't use that fb anymore plus she don't give af she's been catfished like 100 times

the really unfortunate thing, is that women go conservative into old age

look at statistics

the youngest women are all liberal as fuck, and theres more shitskins now than ever, so that isnt a great combo

then they fucking get old, then they all "become" conservatives to overcompensate for what fucking useless stupid whores they are

This, roasties are cancer

Tell your damn girl then. God do any of y'all know how to communicate lmao

lads
the crowning checkmate would be for white men to steal Arab women away from their keepers
then we give our Arab women just the correct amount of freedoms and rights, while white women become the cattle they deserve to be

Shot in the dark here, but this thread reminded me of those Aaron Kasparov-something videos on YouTube. His account was shoah'd, does anyone know if he has a new one?

already happening. Most Arab/indian women who live in the West and thus have freedom are choosing to marry white guys.

Bunch of butthurt fag arab men

I don't have one. That's what I'm saying; every time I meet one that is a potential for a relationship, the roastie detector goes off, because most are in fact roastie whores.

Fuck off, Schlomo

The solution is to stop giving them money and don't earn too much, or get a tax write off by donating to charity. Women suck because they're spoiled princesses. The sole reason women behave the way they do is because beta orbiters are constantly doing and buying things for them. The fact that there have been so many articles by women lately complaining about how guys won't "man up" and marry them or even ask them out(pay for their shit) shows that a lot of guys are rejecting the system already.

there will always be beta orbitors. The only solution is to take away their object of orbit, which is women, and replace them with artificial wombs

Swap women with the durkas...

Unfortunately Pisslam has a system in place which calls for killing Muslim women when they try to marry into another religion. If you can pull it off then great. Maybe the thing to do is only take single Muslim women as "refugees" and let jihad joe stay in his sandbox.

Women have too much of a safety net from the state and enforcement of muh gender equality laws. They simply don't need men for resources unlike they previously always had. Apathy and contempt for females only goes so far when the state has reduced you to an optional accessory for a woman's life.

Of course you do, because you think it's a step up on the social ladder, even though what you're taking is our cast off detritus. Have them, with my blessing, but know that they will charge a high price for their companionship.

Or what? Antifa will dox him and make him lose his job?

It's true though, women need to be brought to heel. Men are supposed to be the head of their households, not share power. Marriage isn't about equality, it's about order and family.

it's really funny when you see a butthurt arab man because you have a hot indian/arab girl on your arm!

What are you doing here nig nog?

>Woman

Why not respond to what he said?

Reminder to ignore anti-white D&C threads and /r9k/ autists.

That's always been my philosophy. My woman cooks for me and plays videogames. She also watches our kid when I come on here to shitpost for a few hours.

one thing you stormfags never answer is-

since 90% of white women are ruined by feminism, what are we white men supposed to do? We have no choice but Asian women

Repeat after me: "I'll do whatever I want, woman."

If your woman isn't compliant you just dump her and get another one. I dated some strong modern women who struggled against me. They wanted to be told what to do and liked it when I put them in line, but at the same time they wanted to defy me and give sass. I will never understand this capacity a woman has to hold conflicting ideas and emotions simultaneously. When I finally dumped them... you should have seen the waterworks. I had one girl tell me would die of trauma from being dumped, and to please have mercy on her life.

The thing is they think they want to be in charge, but they don't respect weakness.

Eventually I decided to just focus on women from eastern cultures, and now there is a lot less struggle.

i love fucking brown women's jugs!

I also like Indian women, but those are some shit-tier women you are posting.

White women, like all women, are weak and follow. Fix white men, see women follow. Fuck off with D&C

Alright, nazbol, how many inches (miles?) of cock is it acceptable for a woman to have had? At what point is a woman no longer suitable for marriage?

For me, it was one cock other than mine and I wasn't interested. What's the limit for you?

Or are you a used up woman upset that traditional white men don't want you because you've taken miles of cock?

You already fucked up if you need to yell to control a woman

They're answer for everything is "THE JEWS." Really they are (almost) as retarded as leftists who cry racism to avoid addressing arguments.

that disqualifies 95% of white women

let's all convert to islam and get a nice hot Arab woman

well they ARE correct, it IS the jews. But what is the solution about women?

Yes but where do we stick our dicks then ?
Sex-bots aren't a thing yet and won't be for decades at least

That depends on the degree to which you racemix. If you breed with a mestizo/amerindian or black, then yes, your DNA will be swallowed up. If you breed with a MENA or Indian woman, then your kids will still resemble you and may be indistinguishable from people who are full white.

stick your dicks in BROWN WOMEN

But they're ugly user, and it will destroy the gene-pool

Women are already languishing. They're finding themselves single and childless. We men don't like it either, but men do okay with it. They don't go hanging themselves from lamp posts.
Women do.
The fact is, women need men more than men need women. This is already a fact.
And the suicide rate with them is going to increase to an epidemic.
I will only date younger, fresher girls. I'm 35 but look young and they seem to really like me.
I won't date women my age. They can languish and die for all I care.

If I had to choose between converting to Islam and having my head cut off (which is often literally the choice), I would choose having my head cut off. No point in living if you have no future.

I stopped dating white women because I didn't want to put my penis into someone else's cockholster.

I think that when it comes to women, foreign competition is good, because it will eventually force white women to start acting better.

I think Pajeets are a good choice, because they are already caucasoid and part white. They are also trained to do what their husband says, and if they don't you can report them to their parents who will always take your side. But if you go that route, you should shoot for better looking women than what you are posting in those pictures.

Keep them, kek, I wouldn't touch them with a stick except for casual sex

>White women are just parasite

Asian-like typing detected

>act like a man
>police gets home because you dared disobey the bitch

Brilliant. I think I will stick with the asian girls

>using the term "stormfag" unironically
>pulling statistics out of his ass
>promotes race-mixing

Yep it's a kike.

It's easy anons.

Women's political and social views are usually just a copy of the last strong male in her life. Whether that's her dad, her brother, an ex-boyfriend, or her current boyfriend.

If you're in a relationship with a woman, be the man in the relationship. Never tell them you expect traditional gender roles, just take up the male gender role without saying a word. You make the plans, you make the decisions, you have the answers, you get shit done. Don't ever defer to her unless she's more experienced or knowledgeable in that specific situation, but maintain the decision. She will naturally, and comfortably, fall into a more traditional female role without thinking about it. Then you'll be in a position to improve her political outlook and behavior. It must be done incrementally over time, and always with questions that she has to think about, never statements.

Life has never been fair, but you have to deal with the cards you've been given, and work on improving yourself instead of crying all day about it.

you hit the nail on the head there bro.

a faggot virgin like you calls them ugly

These are actually pearls of advice.
This leaf understands women. Wow.