Robber shot by everybody

Holy fuck I'm laughing

liveleak.com/view?i=2eb_1496309988

Let's have that debate again Sup Forums, do you think we should all carry weapons or should those be kept only for a few exclusive lawful groups (plus whoever manages to carry them illegally)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2eb_1496309988
youtube.com/watch?v=fsWhDcon8aQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol brazil

hahahahahaha

I thought situations like this were supposed to end like the final scenes in Reservoir Dogs?

I love when the community comes together

You don't know this guy's story. Perhaps he needed the money more than anyone else there? A modicum of respect please

If criminals knew that the risk was very high that this would happen to them, they would be let's say EXTREMELY hesitant to rob convenience stores.
People who do such things only really do it because they expect everyone to just give them whatever they want if they have a gun.

UMA POLICIA

He can work, millions do it everyday, all criminals willing to inflict harm onto others should get the death penalty

>Perhaps he needed the money more than anyone else there?
Did he need to secure the last bit of funds for cancer research on the DL?

>You don't know this guy's story. Perhaps he needed the money more than anyone else there? A modicum of respect please
When you pull an armed weapon on someone else, sympathy goes out the window buddy. Regardless how poor he is, that's not the way to go about it. And in all actuality if he told people of his situation someone might help him out but when you point a gun at someone, you call for compensatory forces.

America, are you singing again? We can hear you over here.

>can't tell if troll or just leaf

noice

not to be a stick in the mud, but aren't they just lucky he was an idiot and dropped his gun

Regardless of how good the person was, we can still laugh at the whole situation. It is an unexpected turn of events, a very basic recipe for a joke. I'm sure even Canadians aren't that dull that they can't understand a simple joke.

I'm sorry about the guy but I watch videos of people dying all the time so it's hard to care about one extra person who dies, unless they're very close to you

This is exactly why we should all have weapons. I don't understand how you're expected to be a good samaritan and protect your fellow citizens from harm. They expect you to just call and report and wait and watch. That's nonsense. A man cannot watch a wait while evil is afoot. People will be hurt if it isn't stopped.

Ahhh, the fabled off-duty police officer. From the thousands of videos I've seen, there are no on-duty officers in Brazil

UHMEHRIKUH FUK YEH

some people who were born in shitty favelas or ghettos who had no control of their own education or birth have to live their entire lives working at a menial, slave labor factory job with probably only a few bucks to spend for themselves

honestly, I would rather stick to a life of crime
the rich suburb life has really dulled my sense of reality.

If everyone wasnt packing heat during the western expansion then west coast and canadian commies wouldnt exist to bitch about everyone packing heat. Lots of guns are good and lots of criminals are bad.

God dammit I never thought about it that way. You're right. He might have been a real sweetie.

Then he should sneak into a bank at night like a stealthy cat burglar, not robbing a convenience store and gunpoint

honorary americans
>but they dont get visas

>some people are born into shit circumstances, therefore we need to be somewhat accepting of someone pulling a gun on innocents (risking murder)
What if we just gunned down everyone in the favelas instead?

Serious question: What if school teachers were required to carry firearms? Here in Britbongistan guns were outlawed because some fuck shot up a school in Scotland. What if the teachers had guns?

Even at my most low, never robbed a store.

uma delicia

Checked

A FUCKIGN LEAF

atleast you arent hiding behind a flag trudeau

Back to r/Sup Forums to learn how to greentext

Where was this? The AnCap paradise?

Most criminals aren't very smart. If they had the brains and skills to rob a bank without triggering an alarm and getting rekt by the police, they could just get a job.

Brazil, actually

O shit forgot to read pic

>stop drinking/smoking/drugs
>get minimum wage shit job
>read books on the clock as much as you can

Hey look at that, now you literally don't ever have to rob anyone

But what about the 14 kids I want to have with underage girls?

>live their entire lives working at a menial, slave labor factory job with probably only a few bucks to spend for themselves

this is what my great grandfather did when he came to this country, worked 12 hours a day 6 days a week as a laborer and had zero money to spend on himself. He saved what little he could and encouraged his children(my grandfather & siblings) to learn a trade, and they ascended out of poverty and lived comfortable lives.

Excuses are for niggers

that was an unfortunate turn of events for that young ((probably black)) man

Those chimneys ain't gonna sweep themselves

bahahaha eat shit hoodrat faggot. robbing niggers deserve to get wasted like the filth they are.

Fucking retard. He pulled a gun on multiple people and threatened their life. Doesn't matter how poor he is, he was willing to kill to get money. No sympathy for him and fuck you for being such a dumb asshole.

You're the type of dude who would let some nog fuck your wife because he has a rough life

People like you are the reason we deserve the rake

Everyone should be allowed to freely carry a gun with no license and the mentally handicapped should be purged so we dont have to worry about getting shot when we leave our houses

He could have sold his gun ?

Not the Suburbs fault you can't find something to justify your pitiful existence

ahahaha

>liveleak.com/view?i=2eb_1496309988

Fucking leafs. This idiot upped the ante by pulling out a gun. Even California would have allowed this as reasonable force.

based leaf
really makes you think

I make less than 20k a year and I never steal. Ever.
I've never been to prison.
I graduated high school after sleeping through 90% of it.
I have two kids and a wife, we all eat, we have lights and power, I've never once been to prison.
What excuse is good enough?
>my skin is dark so I steal and murder
Lmfao.

>America
>Not the Wild West

Armed robbery = Death. Justice is served.

We should allow post birth abortions for liberals.

'Murica - FUCK YEAH
COMING AGAIN TO SAVE THE MUTHAFUCKING DAY YEA

fuck i love Brazil now

Hi Justin.

off duty police convention across the street

Cool sob story bro. It's your choice, but if you ever pull a gun on me or break into my house I will chose to terminate your life.

Canada really is the worst

My laughter is musical, enjoy it while you can.

>my privilege something something
the poor suburb life made me the target of hate from all sides. it just strengthened my resolve, rather than creating an excuse. go outside

Bea is best girl.

That's team work right there.

how come Brazilian off duty cops in are so much more effective than on duty?

He dindu nuffin. He jes needed money for dem programs. He was bout to turn his life round an everythang.

>Most criminals aren't very smart.
Great. That means there's more smart people in the world now. I don't see the problem.

Have another (you) for being retarded

>Cool sob story bro. It's your choice, but if you ever pull a gun on me or break into my house I will chose to terminate your life.
Exactly. Arguing or acting aggressive is one thing but if you pull an armed weapon on someone, expect something to come back your way if you fuck up in ANY way. Nobody is going to play russian roulette with their life and gamble that the guy isn't just going to shoot you anyways cause he's wack in the head or whatever, they don't sell mind readers down at costco. The door swings both ways, you pull a gun and aim it at someone, you started the shitshow yourself. And whatever happens after that is entirely your own fault.

What are you taking about? They're brutal on duty.

I've observed the numbers located at the upper right corner of your post and recognized an appealing pattern.

A F U C K I N G L E A F

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

*steals your kill*

That reminded me:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsWhDcon8aQ

I know you're giggling to yourself for getting all these (You)s you fucking cunt

>liberals still think America wouldn't be safer if every person had a gun

Sometimes you just need a few (You)s to get through the day

if they rob and kill us we win.

CHEcked

Even if this is bait, unironically kys

Have another, leaf

have another you
quality bait/10

Underrated

shut up, daisy

Molon labe.

kek