European gun rights thread

Fellow Europeans, how are your gun rights going?

A. Do you own any gun and if so which ones.
B. Do you shoot regularly?
C. Why are Americans so arrogant to believe Europeans can't have guns?

You can own a full auto MP5? Pretty expensive gun plus all the ammo.

>
In Austria you can, with a license though. And you can only have two guns with that license. It's expandable though.

Hunting Rifles and such are license free though. Just have to register the gun as yours.

>A. Do you own any gun and if so which ones.
I have Vz58 (Czechoslovak semi-auto assault rifle), Mosin Nagant with scope (bolt action sniper rifle), some Turkish 12G pump action shotgun and about half a dozen handguns.

>B. Do you shoot regularly?
I shoot regularly and competitively (IPSC)

> C. Why are Americans so arrogant to believe Europeans can't have guns?
Because they are basically right. Even with my arsenal, my government knows all about my guns and can confiscate it on a whim. In a sense I see my guns as only borrowed, not truly owned.

A: Yes, lots.
B: Yes
C: Apart from cucked states like Commiefornia and some fucked up SBR bullshit laws, they do have more freedom, so I don't blame them too much. Also a lot of burgers are aware of the relative liberal gun laws of Switzerland and the Czech Repuplic.

A : yes a shotgun and soon AK + pistols
B : not really
C : because it's a right they have we don't and they know we envy them

>can
The hell is wrong with you? Go make friends with crazy Eastern Europeans user. I can literally call 5 different guys and buy a fully automatic

A: 2 *flexes*
B: Yeh
C: Cause they're fat

I just finished serving a 10 month sentence for shooting an elastic band at someone.

>Why are Europeans so arrogant to believe Americans cant have guns?

fixd

Americans need guns because killing is in their tradition.

I think since you can't own guns and knives, try to get an assault car.

Data mining thread. Saged.

>Europeans been slaughtering for thousands of years compared to 250 y/o Burgerland
Also they've been elected the job of world police after great shitstain lost its #1 spot,

Who the fuck wants a .22 mp5

I don't understand this whole europe doesn't have guns meme.
Any norwegian citizen without a (serious) criminal record can legally obtain a bolt action or semi automatic rifle or shotgun of the typical hunting variety or change the stock for something slightly more tactical-ish.
This goes for both sports and hunting.
Clips and magazines are small though.

It is also possible to obtain handguns here, but it's quite a bit stricter and it's reserved for active sportsmen in gun clubs. Still fully available to those who truly have the interest.

Biggest legal caliber is .455

Gun crime here is almost non-existent.
What's it like in other european countries?

>139143594
>bin that band

>139145416
>What's it like in other european countries?

not much different, most of the gun crimes are committed with illegal guns.

Reminder that if you don't have a right to Arms so that you can defend yourself, family, and property, then that government is illegitimate and you have the natural right to own one anyone. Even if "illegal"

anyway*

No I don't. We don't need them.

A.) Yeah, I own a Beretta semi auto shotgun.
B.) Depends, mostly during the hunting period.
C.) Because (((American education)))

I wish you that you are right and that it stays that way in the future.

Sadly, around 1.5% of people are genuine psychopaths, that will harm and kill you without regrets, when it seems advantageous. The only thing stopping them, is the fear of retribution.

that pic is so innacurate
my inner /r9k/ommando is screaming

>The only thing stopping them, is the fear of retribution.

not even that, those people usually also have narcissistic personal disorders which makes them belive they will get away with it.

>Who the fuck wants a .22 mp5
It's for close combat shooting exercises. You go through abandoned houses and shoot stuff. Don't need anything but .22 ammo for that.

was planning to get into it, but laws seem retarded.
you got a bolted safe, separate ammo and all of that? what type of firearms you got?

Guns means biceps in burger language vriend.

I shot in Utah on holiday though at a range, handguns, assault rifles, etc.
>mfw the gf got to fire a pink AK47