Japan has been able to curve its crime rate with strict gun control policies

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/銃砲刀剣類所持等取締法
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Japan doesn't have niggers.

Japan never had a gun culture. Fucking retards compare this to USA where we were a bunch of frontiersmen.

Jesus Christ, how are people so stupid all the time?

Made me think
This is why

Think how banning cars would lower auto fatalities.

No niggers and spics

Japan is a fascist ethnostate. USA is not.

/thread

Japan also bans niggers and spics and look at the low crime rate.

fpbp

This. Taking away an American's gun is like taking away a jap's sword. Often time they mean to much, and are not just weapons but heirlooms.

This. Japan for the Japanese. So it works there. Everywhere else "diversity" has caused nothing but problems.

guns were a mistake in history
weak betas could rise up against genetically superior chads

and it wasn't even about ingenuity
a retarded beta could just steal a gun and kill an intelligent, strong chad

and thus began the devolving of the human race

Gun violence isnt an excuse to ban guns because we here in America value our freedom more than any perceived benefit of losing it.

Moreover, there isnt any successful example of gun restrictions working in America.

I wonder how many Swords they have instead of Guns.

Fpbp
/thread

>get blockaded, starved, firebombed, nuked, and occupied en mass by the US of A
>SEE GUYS IF JAPAN CAN GET RID OF THEIR GUNS WE CAN GET RID OF OUR ~300M GUNS TOO

That's article just shows how corrupt the media is and how much it pushes for the "no guns" agenda.

They didn't even have a problem before and it's thanks to their homogeneous society and high intelligence (no black people).

Japan is an island. It's easy to have a low crime rate without bordering a shit nation.

Why don't you use Mexico as a shiny example of how bad the 2nd amendment is?

Even worse than that.
During the Tokugawa Shogunate and many times in Japan, only those of the samurai class could own weapons.

Then when the Portuguese brought muskets to Japan, only samurai used them as they were expensive and needed training to use. Then the Meiji Restoration when they westernized their army, again only the military had guns. Most common people never had weapons. In the homogeneous high IQ nation of Japan, there isn't much violent crime to begin with. Compare that to Americans who had to 1) fend for themselves in terms of hunting and 2) fight off the Redman.

They are nihilists.
They relativize in a desesperate way as if their whole vision of the world clinged on it.
They're sick people

Japanese people are genetically prone to civil behavior and peace. Their crime rates are lower across the board.

I wonder what the gun crime rate in North Korea is.

japs dont have niggers or islam

Did they forbid penises too?
Since they have very little rape.

fbpb
Remember that it is always the Jew who is shilling for gun control

Everyone with legal ownership of a gun is known by the government.

You obviously know nothing about Japan's gun culture. People are open about their gun ownership as well as avid collectors of airsoft replicas.
Plus, there are no sand niggers, nigger niggers, or whitetrash that go around selling stolen guns to gangbangers. Hell, even crime syndicates have gun control among their own gangs.

Does Japan have cities with negro youth who want a share in the drug wars on their soil? No then fuck off come take my rifle bitch. Conceal carry FTW!!!

The katana is much more dangerous than the gun. It has been folded 10 gorillion times and can be drawn in .00005 seconds by even a novice swordsman. This is why there are no guns in Japan. Everyone is a samurai who carries the most dangerous weapon in the world: Asian Masculinity

On a serious note Japan has no africans

>no gun deaths

Instead, knife and car deaths increased as Yakuza and other criminals went with alternate means of killing. Good job?

Wonder how many homicides are labeled as "accidents" by the authorities in Japan.

If you compare their suicide+homicide rate to our suicide+homicide rate. It's basically the same. So instead of people killing one another, they choose to kill themselves.

Step 1. Be an island

this

Japan's bloody history especially against their neighbors proves you wrong.

Oh would you look at that, i guess Mexico is really safe after all!

I can't even own a taser or pepper spray so nothing bad can happen.

>Implying Niggers can't get to islands.
Polynesians, and Abbos aren't niggers?

Brazil, South Africa and Mexico have strict gun laws.

White American towns that are loaded with guns have very few murders.

There are nigerians there, but not 12% of Japan's population

Japan is also a culturally homogeneous, high IQ society with a great deal of social conformity. ANY violent crime is rare in that country. Guaranteed if you gave every Japanese adult a handgun, the violent crime rate would remain the same.

FPBP

you seem to forget Japan is racially homogeneous. I don't know imagine the US without niggers and spics. really the country would improve in almost every metric possible.

you say Japan doesn't have shooting death but you forget Japan is people with civilized human beings and not a dumping ground for the mongrels of the world

>yakuza deaths
No they still generally use guns because only yakuza and cops in Japan have guns. Yakuza deaths are just generally not reported and they tend to try and not get civilians in the crossfire because that's bad pr

whats that japan you want the americans to take their military bases of your land... good luck
also good luck if america goes to war with china

What about bows you fucking scrub?

instead of going into the bathroom and blowing their brains out they subject train drivers to years of mental stress when they jump onto the rails

Don´t forget Colombia, now we can´t eve own guns.

really? that fucking sucks.
well at least we can buy that shit in stores without licence or some bullshit.

Except it does. Usually working for yakuza.

fpbp

>weaponised
>weaboo
>autism
the post

this

I have some terrible news you for user. Tokyo is full of fucking niggers on certain streets. It was a huge shock, and I was honestly disgusted by it.

It was legal before but we had a reform to the guns law act and now only the police is allowed to carry tasers and pepper spray.

The same police that shows up 1 hour late to any crime scenes.

>flag

Sage and run

oh god no
not historical facts on Sup Forums
please anything but that

>am retarded
>dont know what weeaboo even means
>gonna make myself seem like i know
Pikc up a fucking book retard.

Just look at the staggering murder rate in Switzerland! Clearly guns are the problem!

Maybe because they have a 99% conviction rate

Knife and swords are heavily regulated.
If the blade is over 6cm long, it's illegal.

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/銃砲刀剣類所持等取締法

fpbp

They aren't. They are a completely different ethnic group.

well boys, you guys now know where to set up a gang

yeah and they actually did take away swords

Yeah, but then again, japan has no niggers.

When there are no nignogs, there's no one to commit the murders.

1.5 percent of Japan's population is non Japanese. and of that 1.5% 1% is comprised of Koreans and Chinese. 0.6% is every thing else.

not really enough to count

really chews my cashews...

You know nothing of Japan's corrupt judicial system.

thank god

Being a master bowman was taught over decades at age 8 and it would lead to health problems later in life such as an over-arching shoulder turning you into a hunchback. You cant give just anyone a bow and tell them to assassinate someone it takes skill and dedication.

Maybe, but the amount of successful homicides and suicides would skyrocket

Well so are the Zulus, Sukuma, Pygmys, Songhai, Shona and Luba, but they are all under the "Nigger" unmbrella

Can someone post the screencap of the train conductor who enjoyed bringing suicidal people to death?

>Blacks in the U.S. are responsible for nearly as much murder as fucking Rwanda
how

And yet,they stab the ever-loving shit out of each-other all the time.Weak article.

Keep in mind that White in burgerland is not White anywhere else.

No it's a nigger free monoculture society where women are still kept in their traditional place.

nigs gotta nog. how is this surprising

Japan is a fucking island.

Almost like they have a giant wall all the way around them or something.

Fend for themselves when fighting off the British? Something like 90% of American gunpowder came from the French.

What are Japan's other death rates like? I know in England their knife deaths skyrocketed when they banned fire arms. Just wondering if removing the guns removed the violence or just how the violence is conducted.

Japan never had gun crime you retards.

says jamal the "swede"

Wow this article really opened my eye on gun related violence, I, like the author, think that an homogeneous racial society and traditional values can curb shitskin shenanigans
Thanks OP!

So fucking what?
That has nothing to do with this topic.

I'm just saying that USA has a gun culture due to our history and Japan doesn't. So comparing Japanese gun policy to American gun policy is a stupid thing to do.

fpbp

So they kill themselves instead of being killed?

fbpb

Guns are also forbidden in Denmark, yet we have shooting incidents. Hmm, could it be because of the difference in immigrant policies?

>what is a crossbow

No shit, they got all their guns taken away by foreign invaders

yes you really have cool shit when youre not filled with brownies

>what are crossbows

Some 5'0" malnourished serf could kill a knight in plate armor with a crossbow.