Jared on Joe Rogan Podcast

After retarded Nazi LARPers ruined reputation of white nationalism, we need to regain it in the eyes of normies.
get on Joe Rogans twitter and ask him to invite, the huwhite Chadvocate, Jared Taylor on his show.

Do it, NOW!

Here's Joe's twitter:
twitter.com/joerogan

Don't be rude or trolling, we need to take this seriously, it's time to redpill him and his audience on race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=mnWY6TNLMq0
youtube.com/watch?v=0UEsVrVbXKg
youtube.com/watch?v=3-C8euC00UY
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1503779677
twitter.com/jartaylor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Nazi LARPers
Convince me that this is okay. Convince me that Hitler was wrong. Try it. Go ahead.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Bump this thread as much as you can

I like Hitler, he was wrong about some things, but that doesn't matter. retarded inbred daily stormer are nothing like Hitler and they only have counter productive tactics, waving nazi flags in the face of normies is fucking retarded and not useful for anything.
Nazi party were master tacticians and propagandists, they would never do retarded shit like that in this day and age, pic related.

k den

Thanks for the bump, but Dugin is a faggot.

This is actually a good idea, that show gets so many views.

bumple

I'd like that because Jared Taylor is 100x the speaker and man that Spencer will ever be. But I don't think Joe would do it because he's scared of "legitimizing" a viewpoint that could get sponsors to check out or something.

It's worth a try.

It's not about Hitler being wrong.
It's about having a chance at getting normies to view your movement positively. Nazi-associates don't have a chance. Those who speak up for white identity do have a chance. The public won't believe the media's false accusations of nazism, but the public will believe their own eyes if they see some dumbass with a nazi flag.

Joe will never have him on.

he kind of reminds me of a vampire

This unless he stumbles upon it himself and goes down the rabbit hole but Joe is completely blue pilled.

joes brain is to scrambled by psychdelics to be anything pilled

Yeah, Joe won't have him on, Brexit would never happen, Drumpf would never win etc.

bump

Joe isn't a racist bigot like the people who voted for those things

neither is Jared Taylor

Joe's "podcast" is a highly produced show owned and operated by (((Sony Entertainment USA)))

Yea he is by definition

by your retarded definition?

Jared Taylor is a very eloquent speaker. He graduated from Yale, or Harvard, or some fucking (((ivy league))) place. He would redpill perhaps hundreds of normies / lolbertarian types. AmRen is a place I have frequented for years, my second stop on the Redpill Express after InfoWars. He won't name the Jew, but he has to be well versed on the JQ by this point in time. They used to immediately delete any negative references to them in the comment section immediately. I feel like AmRen could be some sort of CIA honeypot, or perhaps controlled opposition, or a containment board like Sup Forums, except for old white guys. I personally think that he avoids the JQ in order to not be lumped in with Nazis. I personally see this as a pretty limp dicked approach desu however he really is not a bad spokesperson for huwhite advocacy due to his education and speaking abilities he is unable to be as easily swept aside with statements attacking his intelligence or background as some. Overall I think AmRen is an asset to the movement or alt right if you will, and is much more palatable to normies than your DailyStormer type sites and such.

Gavin Mcanus had him on multiple times so why not.

Imagine how much bigger mind blowing would be with Jared Taylor on, his mind would be blown up with a hydrogen bomb.

youtube.com/watch?v=mnWY6TNLMq0

Jews want you to yell "kike" all the time, so they can point you out as a anti-semite, Jared doesn't fall for Jew tricks, he acknowledges that Jews as a group are a problem, but his approach is lot more rational and appealing to normies. in reality he is Jewing the Jews.

watch this for Jared's comment about Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=0UEsVrVbXKg

Watch to understand the Jew
youtube.com/watch?v=3-C8euC00UY

Direct link to podcast? I can't into twitter and that guys timeline is a mess

His conferences used to be filled with rabbi looking type individuals. Remember the David Duke outburst? He certainly sided with the jew on that one. However it is very hard to believe that he isn't fully aware of their subversion.

CNN interviewed him.

Jared has been on CNN number of times, Jorge Ramos talked to him, he was on (((Gavin Maccinnes show))), on Donahue, on the yount turds and on ABC News
He has been on so many of this shows and kikes didn't chimp out, what makes you think Joe Rogan's (((owners))) will chimp on him because of this. I think Jared on Joe is really possible.

With a big enough outcry from his audience to be ignored, I think Joe would have him on the show. The bottom line is the ((($))) and having such an infamous huwhite nationalist on the program would be too juicy to pass up. Imagine how much is would be discussed on social media, much like David Duke on the Alex Jones Show was. Plus they are reaching an entire new audience they have been unable to exploit thus far, the far right authoritarian types. If it don't make sheckels it don't make sense.

David Duke was at fault, Jared asked him not to sabotage his plans to Jew the Jews, Duke ignored him and still started talking about Jews. I like David but he can sometimes be really annoying and an attention whore.

David Duke is toxic to a movement. Just because of his name. He's Hitler from the 90s. It's much the same way that Hitler is toxic to it. Normies don't like Hitler. 14 without the 88.

So you think that he is jewing the jew? Rather than one of those zionist christian masonic lodge types? It's a tough one to call. They seem to push somewhat of a subtle jew worshiping gookophile type of agenda over there sometimes. All in all I think AmRen is definitely an asset, good for dragging in normies, almost like a huwhite nationalist InfoWars without the snake oil products.

not your personal army

this isn't for personal gain fuckhead

pic related Jared Taylor types?

Yes it is, what the fuck are you talking about? Or is the concept of something being implicit too hard for you to understand?

This is a good plan. Not your personal army bullshit from this sniveling leftypol aside, this is a fantastic fucking idea. We need to expose more white normies to our ideas. This is a wonderful way as Taylor has created a very palatable form of huwhite nationalism. Those fags at the SPLC call it "scientific racism". Hate facts!

Masons are a meme, masons can have all kind of beliefs, it's just bunch of rich and powerful people hanging out and building connections.
Jared doesn't advocate much for Jews, he just let them join in and see, some Jews really are on white side, being at these conferences makes Jews relax more about white nationalism. Jared definitely doesn't suck Jewish ass like the cuckservatives do, he just isn't hostile to them and is smart about the whole thing.

>yeah let's get jared taylor on the joe rogan podcast because it'll help me!

fuck off retard, it's a plus for our ideology, it's to help us all

Go away sheep fucker

Yeah, I'm not even white, I'm a west Asian mountainnigger.

I take that back, you're cool.
You're still a sheep fucker though.

If I had a twitter I would post this. But i'm not a jew or a retard so I never used it. If I happen to bump into Joe Rogan at the bank or the post office or some shit I'll mention it though.

Maybe not only post this shit to Joe Rogan, but tag Jared Taylor in it too or however that bullshit works on Twitter. Maybe he will make a tweet about it agreeing or some such.

youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1503779677

Check out what (((youtube))) has done to this video.

JarTay is great at debating and presenting arguments. I'm Looking forward to it.
He was a poor tactician but still insisted on controlling everything.
Also taking foreign territory as lebensraum even when Germany could never even populate it in the first place within multiple generations.
And regarding other nationalities as lessers to be subjugated as serfs for the Germans. All of this comes from Mein Kampf.
>link
All of these videos have touch-feely emotional music in the background. Why?
I'll tell you why: to ellicit an emotional response, so it overrides your higher logcal and critical thinking. Tip you in it's favour basically.
Try watching them with subtitles (if there are any) and muted. You will percieve it in a whole different manner.

Bumping with the force of a million suns.

news flash faggots your fringe ideology belongs here in a containment board not a main stream podcast

but goodluck with that

>stumbles upon something
>goes down a rabbit hole
Joe rogain does this all the time. This could work.
Putting the huWhute advocate on Joe Roagine Podcast is the winning 1488D chess move.
This should be priority #1.

Rogan fucking hates when people spam him to invite someone and its the most likely way to ensure they'll never get invited at all.

Dugin is not really our guy. If the slavs can get in board with him, that is their prerogative, fine. But this is an issue for Slavs and assorted Mongoloids

I only have twitter for this kind of shit.

Yeah, that's what I did. here's Jared's twitter
twitter.com/jartaylor

If you want to make an account now, write "@jartaylor" and it will automatically include him if I'm not mistaken.

your gay obsession with rogan needs to stop.

He really is not, he is more of a commie. he literally advocates race mixing.

I have yet to decide whether to think that this whole thing was good or bad for race realism.
Also I'm glad I picked this his video for the thread yesterday, bunch of e-celebs like Ramzpaul, MisterMetokur, Styxhexenhammer666 and Lauren Southern posted about perticularly that video.

gay obsession? I'm more obsessed with Jared, Joe just has the biggest podcast. i don't even watch the Podcast much.

Nobody in Russia takes Dugin seriously. Even his very own lolwat-tier ideological spawn known as NazBols are divided in views of him.

What would most Slavs gain if Dugin's wishes come to fruition? Russia is a shithole and will forever be one whereas countries like Poland are on the rise and unlike Russia does not have significant amounts of non-whites or Muslims. If Russia takes over them those countries will lose out.

JT looking frazzled after a long day of deleting comments about jews from his site

The thread is dying again

Desu Kawaii ^_^

>I personally see this as a pretty limp dicked approach

THIS IS WHY YOU WILL ALWAYS BE DEFEATED GOYIM

SO
FUCKING
PREDICTABLE
AND
(((CONTROLLABLE)))

Because I think not calling out the jew is a limpdicked approach I am somehow more cucked? Says the guy from the country that wears speedos to the beach? Suck it Mohammed.

>Rogan the nazi

He's not stupid to nuke his show and you should go fuck yourself.

Rogan is a retard. Jared is also a retard.

>nuke his own show
What did Duke do for the Alex Jones Show again? Duke is surrounded by much more notoriety in this country than Taylor, and he is still going strong. Plus it's a fucking podcast that basically banks on Joe interviewing and smoking pot with unlikely people. I want to watch JT take bong hits while complaining about niggers. Make this a reality.

I like him.

lel, I see it

FUCK OFF GYPSY

I'll bump it for you, my based gruzin friend

This, too. He's a Zimbabwean nationalist, literally.

He's all but calling Africans sub-humans here

Yeah but is he necessarily wrong though? They clearly intermixed with an archaic branch of humanity. If nature had it's way disease, starvation, and genocide would have wiped them out by now. If anything they would have been down to a few remaining huddled groups, naked in the jungle, living more like an ape than man, a curiosity much like the abbos. If only we hadn't interfered with nature's, or god's if you will, good intentions.

Damn this shit isn't getting quite the momentum I was hoping for.

Someone should replace the CITH with a fuzzy picture of JT tho, for sheer comedic value

what's with the retarded tattoos? he seems pretty rational mostly

except when making egg sammiches

also, all his "comedy" mates are retarded, just laughing and expecting everyone else to laugh

I like a few of his stuff thogh

huWhat's the matter baby?

fucking nu/pol/ stop liking at cuck richard spencer

PRcucking sure didn't help Jared Taylor and it won't help you OP.

Bumping for h'white identity

Keep tweeting joe.

That would change the world