American little white hoe forced like a bitch, muthafucka

Bitch dreamed with being a cheerleader but apparently her body wasn't flexible enough, so her black teammates and the nog coach decided to accelerate her improving process

>P-PLEASE NO, PLEASE NO, PLEASE NO, BOHOOHOOHOOHOOO
>I-I CAN'T, NO PLEASE, I CAN'T-AAYYYYY
>P-PLEASE NO MORE, PLEASE, NO PLEASE, NO-AYYY BOHOOHOOHOOO

HAHA! Whitey cucked once again. Webm and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=uHYMaABHCw4

At least she knows her father

Fpbp

Prepping her to take the BBC when she gets older.

--get out of this board and take your trash with you--

AH C'mon muthafucka, don't be such a snowflake

The white race in America is so fucked its not funny. The black man has the whip over the man so much that its widespread knowledge that if a white person uses a certain word in public (nigger) he will be KO'ed by niggers and everyone will cheer as its a form of justice.

DAYYYYUMMM! We breeding your women, KO'ing you racist ass mudafuggahs.

LEARN TO BE QUIET WHITE BOY! DIS BE OUR COUNTRY NOAWWW

I have the weirdest boner now.

What about the NZ whiteboi? There is not cucking over there?

You had better start to respect me, slav

are you from Tocopilla?

No bruh, why?

jsut wondering. spent some time in the north, antofagasta and tocopilla.

did manage to go down south a few times. wonderful country , especially for south america

It's going to shit thanks to the recent immigration of Haitians. Maybe I end up leaving these lands, I wonder what nation has future

well considering how many palestinians you let come there, not surprising you let haitians.

OH well.

Maybe next president/government won't be such a weon.

das how you do a split cracka biathc

Sup Forums will get mad at you but I actually agree. She wanted this.

Niggers in a nutshell.

>be american
>become cheerleader
>get tortured

are you a sadistic degenerate? I bet you have been forced like a bitch in the past. What ever you do - don't migrate to Germany, sicko.

is she okay?

тoп кeк

around blacks never split yur ass

its just bait for white supremacists. this sort of thing happens in cheerleading all the time.

she signed up for it. and if a 4 year old can decide he's a girl, then a teenager can decide if she wants to be a cheerleader

>cheerleading coach
>male
>5'3" black male
>ozelle

you make our country looks like as if we were retards, chuchetumare throw yourself into the metro

Honestly, its hard to tell if posts like this are some falseflagging white nationalist trying to make you guys look bad, or not

I mean how fucking dumb can shitskins really be, to pick such petty fights, and gloat, and just poke the fucking hornets nest endlessly over fucking NOTHING, just because they're so upset about how fucking worthless they are

This is the future you chose.

i made a spick girl renounce her catholic faith, become an atheist and swallow my loads

all you people are worthless

mystery solved gang

So this guy is a serial abuser and (possibly rapist)?

Is he in jail?

nothing to see here, it's a normal procedure for all these little bitches that get into this sport.

All those divide yt comments

I think a race war is brewing

delete this

I too would probably hate white people if I drew the bottom of the barrel lottery of life and was born Chilean. You're like 1/2 a step above a nigger.

Keep talking in English you mongrel, it's ironic.

he's stretching them out, all be it, very rough.

There's clips of his doing his shit on the field. Probably, grew up when they used same techniques.

It's still harsh for such young girls but plenty of people who want to achieve a level of fitness that is top tier go through tremendous pain. Not saying that's the girls' goal. The guy is probably very determined to get the best out of his atheletes, not justifying his actions, but he's probably working on a no pain no gain mentality

But was it assault?

Well, it's assault as in he shouldn't have done that.

Is it assault in specifically targeting them to hurt them? No

Not politics.

This isn't a politics board.

You must be new

First time here?i fapped to this the other day.

Oh fuck off with your excuses for the damn nigger, nigger.Everyone with two brain cells knows that you never do this, force someone in to splits.It's done gradually, the fucking nog is t a dumbass that got to be a PE teacher.The kid got a torn muscle and a stretched ligament because of this.The parents are right to sue the school.

Forced to do what? If I remember well, the ones who are being forced to take shitskins and stand their primitive behaviour, are the Germans

Whatever, same for you. I do NOT welcome you here, cracka

read my post, dumb fuck. I'm disagreeing with his actions but explaining where he's coming from.

I know girls who do ballet and they go their feet stretched out, that's painful as fuck. I'm not comparing ballerinas to cheerleaders but I'm explaining the mentality the guy is operating on.

It's still faulty

This is why Trump was elected

At least Chile isn't the jew's useful idiot

i don't understand what any of this has to do with the colours of the people that are involved

you know this stretching thing was always known to have been done by these perverted russian people

WTF? Are not whites who are feeding nogs in Africa and making their population grow? Good job, American

Her father still sent her to a nigger school

you spelled colors wrong.

well... merde

I'm convinced at this point if our grandparents saw what their people and homelands had become they would have sided with the Germans. They must be spinning in their graves faster than an MG42.

I am so exhausted by it all. I want out.

>blatant shitposting
>this qualifies as quality posting according to the mods

Nobody will miss this place when Sup Forums is deleted. You are indistinguishable from Sup Forums, Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

Or from Reddit.

>At least Chile isn't the jew's useful idiot
I read shit like this and I cannot help but wonder if this lack of self-awareness is endemic to Latin America and not just Argentina after all.

fuck off

wew bulgarian is protecting me
do you want to come to me tonight? I got looks of eurons hidden in my pyjamas

>America
>niggers chimping out

Not surprised

n-no thanks
appreciate your offer though ;^)

now you two can spell colors wrong while you suck faggot dicks

Not sure if sactastic but colour is the british right spelling and so is armour.

This guy gets it. Jews cucked you good

bizarre

Is that a girl or what. It's hard to tell these days.

>niggers don't understand 'no'
what a surprise

Eight different videos... Eight different niggers thought this was funny enough to film and upload on the internet....

HATE
A
T
E

CRIME

Yea, can't tell what it is

what a pathetic come back. might as well just said 'yeah will niggers are dumb tho lol'

This should be edited with captions, about black-on-white racism & violence. There would be bunch of people not knowing original story behind picture, falling for this meme, sharing it on social media - going viral.

>bbc
> british broadcasting corporation

Shit no, thats evil you disgusting haitian

Pol needs to be a place where users purchase their privilege to post through subscription.

Fake news, stupid Jewish media trying to force another viral video. I know Kevin Hart when I see him, I bet this is another film where he plays a high school teacher or coach. Sup Forums isn't ignorant.

Great job! xD

she probably should get "fearl ape meat" tattooed on her forehead

fpbp

She'll be BLACKED soon enough

Everybody's face is censored except for the victim's

>KO'd by niggers

Maybe in your country. Here, my CCW is nigger repellent

I'm not black, I'm OJ

okay

what's an mg42?

Yo, bump

All niggers must hang.