Ignore concern trolls. Gen Kelly is cleaning house

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy9_r2Rzrc0
thedailybeast.com/seb-gorkas-fate-extremely-uncertain-as-his-boss-bannon-is-ousted
archive.is/6XP2p
dystopiausa.com/left-political-death-throes/
truetorahjews.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cleaning your house using a mop and a bucket of shit

fucking feathers and dots, how do they work

If this is the results of him being in charge, we are fucked.

Israel is fucked.

K.

Kushner and Ivanka are orthodox jews who believe the state of Israel is illegitimate and only should be established once the messiah has come. That hasn't happened yet.

is he really playing multidimensional chess then?

yes.

Is Trump and his team really going against (((them)))? Will we win?

Yes he will youtube.com/watch?v=Sy9_r2Rzrc0

No memes bro....need reality

This is reality.

He's been planning this for decades. Read between the lines.

>Pres Trump is in charge
>ramps up war in Afghanistan

yeah, the jews didn't want that.

sounds like general kelly is in charge, not trump. but who knows.

Says the increasingly nervous trumpcuck for the thousandth time this year.

Why am I nervous? You're the person hired to shill on a fuckign ANIME imageboard. think about that.

A bit of a blackpill here, but until we find a way to fix our economy CIA opium production in Afghanistan needs to continue or else it will collapse. Any other anons care to chip in on this to make sure I'm not spouting tinfoil bullshit?

Why wouldn't they want it? Isn't their goal more war and to create havoc in the middle east?

>Listen to every side

Not multidimensional chess. Just effective and proper ruling.

why? Gorka is competely useless

thedailybeast.com/seb-gorkas-fate-extremely-uncertain-as-his-boss-bannon-is-ousted

>y had recently undertaken an internal review of West Wing staffers’ responsibilities and portfolios. And another White House adviser said that the chief of staff “doesn’t know what [Gorka] does except go on TV sometimes.”

Let's archive it
archive.is/6XP2p

McMaster is fucking shit up regardless. He is a Soros operative.

Oy vey. Kill yourself jew.

My rule of thumb with Trump is - if the "protests" and attacks on him in media and from corrupt politicians continue then he is doing something good ala judge someone by their enemies.

Sauce on this?

Sauce

>2015: "We're gonna blow the hell out of em believe me"
>2017: "wtf Drumpf why are you blowing up based Muslims he has betrayed us!"

What about pedos? That won't ever bust wide open will it?

Hillary and the Clinton Foundation will.

Byotiful.

Somebody tl;dr this for me

Trump knows about the jews trickery. He knows about everything.

>source is a random twitter account

Wow it's fucking nothing.

TLDR

I am confused on the whole Israel Jewish stuff. How is it Jared and Ivanka are orthodox yet Israel is illegitimate for them? When people say the Jews run banks, media, war etc. Who's the good group and bad group?

Orthodox Jews don't believe Israel is legitimate because in their eyes Israel can only be established once the messiah comes.

He hasn't come yet.

Ok what does that have to do with Jewish trickery? Jared is a rich Jew with shady connections. What makes him not invovled with BS to hurt Western nations?

this narrative is never going to work. there's no facts to back up your argument. Try harder israeli shill.

Agreed. Wasn't Soros funding a Kushner business?

>Agreed. Wasn't Soros funding a Kushner business?

Yes

kys

>t.(((Breitbart)))

No shilling, legit question and confused. Who's Jewing who?

Trump is jewing all the jews and the jews cant handle it.

no he just got a former general that knows how to run a staff in charge

There are liberal/leftist (often atheist) Jews, Orthodox Jews, and Israeli nationalist Jews. Orthodox range from the Jew equivalent of an evangelical to the Jew equivalent of the Amish. Leftist atheist Jews used to also be Israeli nationalists, but have been drinking their own koolaid for so long that now many of them oppose Israel because it kills brown people and sterilizes niggers.

Israeli nationalists worked with leftists to flood Europe with mudslimes to draw down the recruitment process of their surrounding enemies, but it has backfired because now leftist yuropoors all hate Israel and love mudslimes so Israel is wholly dependent on America. Meanwhile King Nigger stole taxpayer money and gave it to the Jew commie faction in Israel to overthrow the nationalist/Orthodox coalition. So now the nationalists have to deal with the fact that leftist globalists everywhere hate them and love Muslims, while evil rayciss Nazi KKK Trump, leader of the world's last superpower, is their only potential ally.

Hence the nationalist Jews seem to have decided to align with nationalism as such, against their leftist atheist Jew cousins.

As for why some Orthodox think Israel is illegitimate, as far as I know it's based on interpretation of biblical prophecy. Orthodox care a lot more about the religious "aspect" of Judaism (which is supposed to be a religion except there are atheist Jews somehow) than are Israeli nationalists or "reformed" leftist cucks

Its cuz modern jews literally disregard the 10 commandments.

This is where we enter the realm of complete inability to obtain objectivity. The leftshits said Bannon was Nazi rayciss kkk. Media/shills tried to push him as the founder of Trump's ideology, the only man standing for nationalism in the white house. Now you're saying actually he was just an Israeli agent.

Is McMaster a "neocon" or does he hate Israel? If he hates Israel is it only because he loves BASED Muslims? Are neocons anti-israel now?

The only common thread among these wild theories is that they are all against Trump, each from a different angle.

Fuck israel you piece of shit

Oh, boy. It's this shill again.

Great thread OP.
Here's another whitepill for you guys

>What if I were to tell you that I believe we are on the verge of witnessing the unfurling of the greatest sting operation in the history of our country
dystopiausa.com/left-political-death-throes/

The guy is a shill. He was shitting up the board yesterday. It's a whole new angle of attack where ultra zionist parasite slumlords like Jared Kushner are presented as being "against Israel". It's nothing but hasbarat garbage trying to steer goyim opinions away from judaism and jewish racial traits exclusively as the core problem.

I thought jews consider judaism a joke.. kind of like how scientologists consider it a joke but muh tax-free cult gibz

>What if I was to tell you a whole heaping load of bullshit?

IS IT TRUE user? IS HE REALLY GONNA DO IT?

I disagree. This actually encourages me if true. Trump has pretty well stuck to his message, I think. If this is true then it means that Trump isn't stupid (never thought he was) and that he actually believes in his own message (he does). He hears from all sides, then acts inline with his message. Trump is a true believer, and can't be swayed by liberal or neocon weak ass arguments. This is good!

Thanks for outing yourself.

Here's a good site that explains the whole false Israel thing.

truetorahjews.org/

11 words.

It's the other way around, hasbarat.

I want to believe but I know better than to get any hopes up

Its true that leaks have stopped, but the question is do they know who leaked or are the leakers too afraid to leak anymore and still employed at the white house? I remember Session saying they identified 4 of them.

Just have to be patient, he's not the first person I've read from that has expressed such a sentiment. The LARPers keep giving timelines but the real people just show you the way things are moving and give a general picture since that's all anyone can do.

My gut tells me a happening will occur first though, unless them taking down a few websites and videos is all they can do (which I doubt).

Bannon was a leaker and others. Bannon was a leaker of news that wasn't good for Israel.

Even Trump leaked some shit to bait journalists.

>but the real people just show you the way things are moving and give a general picture since that's all anyone can do.

i believe this to be accurate

Hopefully soon I haven't had a chance to use this image yet

Keep using it until it gets digits so we can speed this timeline up a bit.